Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

When I kissed the teacher [privat, kakaomælk Srsly. Jeg tror ikke engang JEG er gammel nok til det her.]

Side 3 af 3 Forrige  1, 2, 3

Go down

When I kissed the teacher [privat, kakaomælk Srsly. Jeg tror ikke engang JEG er gammel nok til det her.] - Page 3 Empty Sv: When I kissed the teacher [privat, kakaomælk Srsly. Jeg tror ikke engang JEG er gammel nok til det her.]

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 13:09

Genma stood up on his arms again and looked at Kakashi "You comming down here or should I move up to you?" A purr came from Genma and He grinned himself against jiraya wanting more fiction.. "Not a pretty thing Jiraya.."

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

When I kissed the teacher [privat, kakaomælk Srsly. Jeg tror ikke engang JEG er gammel nok til det her.] - Page 3 Empty Sv: When I kissed the teacher [privat, kakaomælk Srsly. Jeg tror ikke engang JEG er gammel nok til det her.]

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 13:16

"Ooooh yes," groaned the old pervert. "Pretty. With a pretty, tight little ass. You'll be the one coming..." he leant forward so he was behind Genma once again, and began pumping his hips lazily, teasing the cleft of Genma's ass with the length of his heavy cock.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 13:21

"Coming..." Kakashi grinned and scooted further down the bed, underneath Genma, and gave him a deep kiss without further ado.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 13:25

Genma moaned into the kiss he shared with Kakashi and pressed his ass back against Jiraya.. He tried to follow the lazy rytme Jiraya was using but in the end gave up and just moved his hips against Jiraya's..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 13:27

Reaching under Genma, Jiraiya found the young man's cock and began pumping it, teasingly, just short of hard enough. "...and a pretty little cock.. not so little, though.." he leaned his body flat against Genma's back so he could whisper into Genma's ear, tease it with a few licks.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 13:30

A weak grin, then he went right back into kissing, let one hand slide down to his own erection, pumping slowly, almost lazily, other hand sliding down Genma's chest, fingers flicking over a nipple.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 13:44

A weak moan and genma couldn't take it anymore they were two about teasing him and he was sensive as hell.. He broke the kiss and turned his head a bit "Shit... Jiraya please..." A buck of the hips against Jiraya's cock trying his hardest not to beg but in the end he end up begging "Fuck me please..."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 21 Nov - 9:01

A hiss of a breath caught in Jiraiya's throat. He'd be damned, but he was getting really turned on by these kids. "Hmm.. what was that, Genma? I don't think I quite heard you...?" A small bite to Genma's ear, hot breath with a dark tang of smoke on the young man's face.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 21 Nov - 9:09

A smirk. "C'mon Gen..." he moved in for a kiss, nibbled the earlobe. "You're so damn sexy when you're begging... One more time..." another passing of fingers over an erect nipple.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 21 Nov - 9:16

A groan passed Genma's lips and he moved his head down "You damn well know how sinsitive I am..." He bucked back against Jiraya while giving a moan at the attention to his nipple and cock... Blushing a bit Genma desided that pride and sensitive was not a good mix "...Fuck...Jiraya please...Fuck me...I need your cock inside.." a moan slipped past Genma's lips while he bucked back against Jiraya..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 21 Nov - 9:23

A growl in his ear was his reward, and broad fingers slipped to toy with Genma's asshole. "Right here? All empty and horny for my dick?" He let Genma feel the warm weight of it sliding across his ass.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 21 Nov - 9:26

"Just like that... Go on..." Kakashi whispered into Genma's ear once his mouth had made it there, and he nibbled at the earlobe, twisting the nipple between his fingers slightly, pumping himself slowly meanwhile, enjoying the noises, the heavy breathing from Genma.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 21 Nov - 9:34

Genma groan and pressed his ass back against Jiraya's cock "Yea right there... I need it..." Genma was panting by now and very horny..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 21 Nov - 10:20

"Now then.. wherever did the lube go, hmm?" He slipped the tip of one broad finger inside, dry.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 21 Nov - 10:24

A smirk, and he leant in to nipple, lick at Genma's throat, thumb still lazily fingering a nipple, his other hand stopping the pumps for a while, but still with the fingers resting around his dick.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 21 Nov - 10:28

Genma pushed back on the finger with a groan "Why don't you get Kashi to make you nice and wet and forget the lube.." Genma panted out while moving his head back..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 21 Nov - 10:34

Jiraiya laughed. "Such naughty little boys.. why don't you both make me nice and wet, hmm? Been a while since I had such _pretty_ young things sucking my dick."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 21 Nov - 10:36

A grin, and he slid out from under Genma, eyeing Jiraiya. "Well, you've already felt Genma's skill, so..."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 21 Nov - 10:40

Genma moved a bit away from Jiraya and sat down to watch Kakashi and Jiraya..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 21 Nov - 10:45

Jiraiya moved to lean back against the headboard, his legs spread comfortably, his erection standing proud and ready. He lookeda t Kakashi expectantly.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 21 Nov - 10:50

Moving closer, he went on all fours at first, and without hesitation, bent down to take the head inside, hands on Jiraiya's thighs for leverage, closing his eyes while he let his piercing run along the rim of the head as he twisted a little, while he gave a few hard sucks - of course, when you had a piercing, you had to use it to your advantage, right?

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 21 Nov - 10:55

Genma just watched and desided he wanted in on the action so he moved over to Kakashi and began licking and nipping up his back and over his side.. Genma layed down on his back and licked and nipped on Kakashi's upper torso..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 21 Nov - 11:30

"Mmmhh.. should've figured you'd be pierced.." grinned the old pervert in approval. "Show me your tricks, kid.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 21 Nov - 11:36

Once Genma reached one of those soft spots he knew oh so well, he let the small groan turn just a tad louder, knowing full well how good those vibrations would feel for Jiraiya, before he took in more of the heavy length, let the tip of his tongue press against the vein running along the underside of the dick, giving a few more sucks, harder than the previous ones, while his fingers slid over Jiraiya's thighs, searching for any good spots.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 3 af 3 Forrige  1, 2, 3

Tilbage til toppen

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum