Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

When I kissed the teacher [privat, kakaomælk Srsly. Jeg tror ikke engang JEG er gammel nok til det her.]

Side 1 af 3 1, 2, 3  Næste

Go down

When I kissed the teacher [privat, kakaomælk Srsly. Jeg tror ikke engang JEG er gammel nok til det her.] Empty When I kissed the teacher [privat, kakaomælk Srsly. Jeg tror ikke engang JEG er gammel nok til det her.]

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 8:39

Jiraiya pushed open the door to his quarters with a flourish. "Make yourselves at home," he leered at the young men.
His apartment in the teachers' wing was smallish, but stylishly and surprisingly tastefully decorated, and it brimmed over with bookshelves.

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

When I kissed the teacher [privat, kakaomælk Srsly. Jeg tror ikke engang JEG er gammel nok til det her.] Empty Sv: When I kissed the teacher [privat, kakaomælk Srsly. Jeg tror ikke engang JEG er gammel nok til det her.]

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 8:43

For the walk through the school, one of his black tanktops had been hastily thrown on. Now, he was the first of the two teenagers to enter the room, and he couldn't help a slight grin. "Looks exactly like I pictured it, actually." he chuckled.

Gæst
Gæst

When I kissed the teacher [privat, kakaomælk Srsly. Jeg tror ikke engang JEG er gammel nok til det her.] Empty Sv: When I kissed the teacher [privat, kakaomælk Srsly. Jeg tror ikke engang JEG er gammel nok til det her.]

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 8:51

Genma looked around when he stept in through the door and closed it behind him. His dress-shirt stood half way open only closed by 2 random buttons..

"Not bad Jiraya. Pretty warm in here..." He looked at them both before he walked over to Jiraya leaned up and kissed him..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 8:53

Jiraiya just caught a surprised moan before it could leave his throat - these boys certainly knew what they wanted, and they weren't shy about it. He wasn't going to pretend that he liked sausage parties more than a nice pair of tits and pussy, but you didn't say no to an opportunity like this. He took hold of the younger man in a firm embrace and gave him an open-mouthed, decisive kiss.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 8:57

While Genma worked the front, the taller of the two teens moved behind Jiraiya, brushing hair away to let his lips and teeth caress the throat that came into view, knowing from previous experiences that the lip piercing was a big plus, while strong hands caressed the strong back.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 9:15

Genma came with a moan and moved his hands up Jirayas chest all the while moving his tongue up against his..
He moved his hands under Jirayas t-shirt and caressed his stomach and chest before moving his fingers over his nipples..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 9:17

"Mmmh," Jiraiya groaned in obvious pleasure. Oh, it'd been too long, way too long since he'd last been on the receiving end of affection like this. To show his approval, he took a firm hold of Genma's pert little ass and rubbed their groins together, letting the young man feel just what he could expect.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 9:20

And just as he did that, Kakashi's hands slid underneath the shirt, as well, as he pressed close to Jiraiya's back, mouth moving upwards to nibble rather roughly at the earlobe he found there.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 9:25

Genma moaned in the kiss and broke it to get some air in his lungs all the while he moved his hips against Jiraya's.. "Just watch the left side okay" was all there came from Genma before he attacked Jiraya's neck and began licking and nipping on the other side of where Kakashi were..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 9:30

A deep, aroused chuckle. "You're not wasting any time..." They were all men here, after all. He slid his hand behind him to grope at Kakashi's groin, pleased with what he found there. These weren't small boys he was playing with.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 9:35

A half-quelled groan, really more of a heavy breath, slipped past his lips, directly into Jiraiya's ear. Eyes half-closed, his hips did an automatic twitch in search of more friction.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 9:42

Genma moved down the neck and began licking and nipping his way down the chest. He would show just how talented he was with his tongue..

He licked at a nipple and took it in his mouth and moved his tongue around it before biting down gently and letting it go.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 9:49

Jiraiya rewarded him with an appreciative grunt, "Harder, I'm not a girl. Suck it like you mean it," he commanded.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 9:54

Kakashi's mouth returned to the neck and shoulder; rougher than before, hand sliding up and down the back again, the sides, feeling each and every muscle... And then, his mouth ventured north again, this time for Jiraiya's jawline.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 9:58

Genma just smiled at Jiraya and went lower on his body untill he got the the shorts "I only just started" and with that he took hold of the shorts and moved them down while he got on his knees and took his dick in his mouth in one go..
He moved his tongue around it and moved his head up all the while letting his pircing press up against the dick in his mouth..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 10:21

He wasn't about to let such a pipsqueak get the satisfaction of making him scream, but damn if he didn't let out a small grunt. That kid had a mouth like a fucking Hoover. "Mmmh... Seems like you've been doing this for some time," he praised them.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 10:24

A small grin. "Nearly 7 years of practice..." he answered for himself, before he reached Jiraiya's lips, taking them in a greedy kiss.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 10:27

Genma just smiled and began moving his head up and down while flicking his tongue and pircing around the dick and moved it up and down in a diffrent movement then his head..
He took a hold of Jiraya's hips with his hands..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 10:33

The elder man gave as good as he got, rewarding Kakashi with a very thorough exploration of his mouth, ending with him raking his teeth over Kakashi's chin. "Ah - as pleasant as this is, I'd suggest we get a bit more horizontal, boys," he ground out. Fuck, but that was one amazing mouth.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 10:42

The vividly mismatched eyes, which had been half-lidded, opened again as the small grin emerged. "I do think you're right." he backed off, then, took off his tanktop and flung it to a far corner of the room, making himself domfortable on the wide bed, waiting for the pair to get going and join him.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 10:45

Genma moved of the dick and stood up and smiled before beginning to unbutton the two buttons on the shirt and trow it on the floor and turned to join Kakashi on the bed..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 10:47

"Well now.. there's a sight for sore eyes," breathed Jiraiya at the two lithe young men on his bed. "Why don't you... perform a little for me, hmm?" He stroked himself suggestively while running his eyes over their bodies.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 10:49

Smiling, he let his hands slid to the edge of the swimming trunks - and off they went, revealing his half-erection. Then, he turned his head to look at Genma. He knew what that look meant, after all, so he wouldn't be surprised at Kakashi's next action - he rolled over, on all fours above Genma. Already, his fingers were relearning the muscles in the strong chest, strong abdomen, his mouth becoming re-acquianted with Genma's lips, teeth, tongue, piercing. The fingers found their destination, thumbs flicking across nipples.

The muscles of his back flexed all through the exploration, really showing off that new tattoo covering his shoulder blades.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 11:04

Genma knew that look well and moved one hand up kakashi's arm and down his chest while he bended in his back and came with a moan.. He moved his legs abit more apart and looked at Jiraya with lustfull eyes while he let his other hand play with kakashi's hair..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 11:07

Jiraiya sat himself down in a chair, enjoying the feel of the expensive leather on his ass and back. He licked his lips with a smile and idly played with his hard cock, letting it smack against his taut abs, biting his lower lip and letting out a small moan for Genma's enjoyment.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 3 1, 2, 3  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum