Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Easter holiday in Miami//Private//

2 deltagere

Side 14 af 32 Forrige  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Næste

Go down

Easter holiday in Miami//Private// - Page 14 Empty Sv: Easter holiday in Miami//Private//

Indlæg  Lise Ons 14 Maj - 9:21

HARH. HARHARHARHARHAR.
"This is great..." Minato kissed Kushina's cheek as a thank-you for the food. He was chewing into his pancakes with an appetite, feeling pretty good about himself.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Easter holiday in Miami//Private// - Page 14 Empty Sv: Easter holiday in Miami//Private//

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 14 Maj - 9:24

"Uh... No problem." a weak chuckle from her. Jake was glancing after Kakashi, but of course, he'd noticed why he might've been in a hurry to leave the table. "Soah. You guys're at Mountain High too, right? Fist year?" he tried to make conversation. He hadn't really gotten to talk properly with them last time, mostly just comforting Kushina and a quick 'hello'.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Ons 14 Maj - 9:25

Minato was hardly even grumpy with the guy any more. "Yeah. Kakashi told us you were transferring as well?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 14 Maj - 9:30

He nodded. "Yeah. I'll be moving in with him over the summer and start in the new school year. I never did finish last year of high school, so might as well." a small, but bright smile.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 14 Maj - 9:31

"Uhm. Okay..." Damn. That was soon. And with a guy who didn't even love him? Minato felt pretty sorry for Jake. "So how come you never finished?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 14 Maj - 9:34

"... Ex-girlfriend troubles." he sighed. "Heavy slide in grades because of her, so I failed the final exams and never went for the re-examinations."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 14 Maj - 9:36

...that sounded uncannily familiar. "Ah. Yeah. That's.. that can be kinda hard sometimes." Minato handily avoided looking at Kushina. "But you'll catch right up. It's not that hard."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 14 Maj - 9:39

"Not now that I'm over her, no." a small smile. "I've been reading up on the textbooks I still have, too. Looking forward to chemistry and physics, again. Always were my favorite subjects. Along with music class."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 14 Maj - 9:44

"Cool. What do you play?" Hm. Jake actually had a brain. This was... surprising.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 14 Maj - 9:48

He chuckled. "It's more what I don't play." he grinned. "I'm best on the guitar, but I'm fine with the piano, flute and drums as well. And a slight bit of the violin, though it's not my favorite."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 14 Maj - 9:56

"Ah. Cool. Is that why you got accepted at the school?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 14 Maj - 9:57

"Perhaps." he shrugged. "I used to have pretty decent grades overall, though."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 14 Maj - 10:01

"...you don't know why you got accepted?" Minato realised Jake might not want to answer everything he could ask, and quickly added, "well, not that it matters, you're in now," with a Smile of about Level 2.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 14 Maj - 10:02

He got one in return. He pretty much mastered it, too. Just with an added lip piercing. "Yeah. And looking forward to it."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 14 Maj - 10:04

Unnnnggghhh. Yeah, that... that kinda.. damn... what were they talking about again? "Uhuh? Yeah. Yeah, cool. Cool. It's school. I mean, it's cool."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 14 Maj - 10:05

A small chuckle. "Yeah, guess it is. So. What's your favorite subject?" he asked out of curiosity.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 14 Maj - 10:12

"Kushina!" (Minato had been concentrating hard on withstanding the power of that Smile through reminding himself of his girlfriend.) "Ah, I mean, math! And social studies!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 14 Maj - 10:13

... And Jake couldn't help but laugh. "Is that so..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 14 Maj - 10:16

Minato blushed and tried to mask his embarrasment with a grin. "Uhm. Yeah. Yeah, she is my favourite..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 14 Maj - 10:17

"I guessed so, with the ring I can see from here..." he smiled, and Kushina blushed.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 14 Maj - 10:19

"Ah. Yeah. Can't believe she said yes." He draped an arm across her shoulders.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 14 Maj - 10:21

And her cheeks were truly the color of her hair now. "Why wouldn't I?" she muttered with a weak smile.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 14 Maj - 10:24

"Well... with looks like yours, you could have any guy you wanted," he flirted.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 14 Maj - 10:27

"I-is that so?" she stammered.

Quiet chuckling from Jake.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 14 Maj - 10:28

"Definitely," said Minato with emphasis. And a Smile.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 14 af 32 Forrige  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum