Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Easter holiday in Miami//Private//

2 deltagere

Side 8 af 32 Forrige  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Næste

Go down

Easter holiday in Miami//Private// - Page 8 Empty Sv: Easter holiday in Miami//Private//

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Maj - 11:07

"No. You're delusional." And.. holy shit, that tattoo looked good on him. "I was.. I.." Minato forgot what he was even saying.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Easter holiday in Miami//Private// - Page 8 Empty Sv: Easter holiday in Miami//Private//

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Maj - 11:08

"You said that last time, too." the pants fell too, his erection visibly straining against the soft fabric of the boxers as he stepped close enough to feel the spray. "Before you begged me to suck your dick..."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Maj - 11:09

"Fuck," swore Minato as his dick gave a happy little jump at the memory. "Please.. Kakashi.. don't," he begged softly. "I can't..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Maj - 11:15

It was very visible in his eyes how his emotions fought. Then, one hand reaching out to just gently slide across Minato's chest... "... Just this once, Minato. Please. I... I need you. Just this one more time." He'd never begged for someone before... "I... I'll keep to Jake, then. Just... Just give me this."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Maj - 11:17

And Minato, ever the nice guy, suddenly found himself very hard pressed to deny Kakashi anything. At any rate, he didn't punch him in the face straight away, but swallowed hard as that soft touch trailed fire across his skin. "I - ah. I can't.. I... look. It's dumb to deny that I want it, but 'Shina.. I can't do that to her.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Maj - 11:19

"... You know as well as I do what she feels about this." he muttered. "She'll understand..." a sight swallow, and he let the hand travel up Minato's neck instead.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Maj - 11:21

"Yeah.. but.. but I won't. I.. I won't cheat again. Even if she.. even if she likes the idea." Minato swallowed hard.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Maj - 11:22

"Even if.. She, ah... Joined, as I have a pretty fair guess she's been fantasizing about?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Maj - 11:23

"No. I.. I can't do it. I.. it's just wrong." He wasn't looking at Kakashi, having squeezed his eyes tightly shut, breathing in shallow pants. He could feel the other guy's heat against his skin...
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Maj - 11:25

"... Why's it so wrong if she's wanting to?" he... Really didn't see it, actually. Back down the chest went the hand, this time feeling out the muscles a slight bit more.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Maj - 11:28

"Ahh!" Minato moaned sharply. "It's.. I won't.. I _don't_ do that sort of thing! I.. just wanna stick with her and.. and make her happy!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Maj - 11:30

"You... Can still do that. I told you. Just... Just this one more time.I promise... I won't... Won't touch you again like this, ever... If... If I just... Just this time." emotion crept into his voice, trying to keep back just the few couple tears threatening to resurface like after the gaming afternoon...
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Maj - 11:31

"Fuck," Minato swore again. "Just.. just stop crying, man.. I.. Look, it's not right! I.. I'm really not in love with you--"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Maj - 11:33

"But you still like it." he tried to ignore the stab in his heart with that last sentence, though he still winced as if he'd been slapped.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Maj - 11:34

"Yeah. Yeah, I like it. I.. even want it. That.. that doesn't make it. Right. I don't want to have sex just.. just to have sex. That.. it just doesn't work for me," Minato rambled.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Maj - 11:37

"Can't you just.. Please, let it slide, this once? I'll... Do pretty much whatever you want me to." he muttered.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Maj - 11:38

Ah, fuck, but it turned him on, this sort of power that he never had with Kushina.. "I.. damn... don't.. don't look that way, man.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Maj - 11:40

"How... How can I anything else." he muttered. "You... You already know it. I'm so much in love with you, it hurts..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Maj - 11:41

"Ah dammit..." Minato closed his eyes again. "Look, it's.. I don't wanna mess things up again! I.. It'll just end up a huge fucking mess again!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Maj - 11:43

He shook his head. "She'll understand. And... And like I said, I have Jake for the future. Just... please."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Maj - 11:44

"Look, man, it doesn't work that way! D'ya really think.. sl - s- sleeping with me is going to make that better? Aren't you just going to want it more, when you know what it feels like?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Maj - 11:46

"I can't get you out of my head no matter what I do. It can't get any worse for me than it is right now."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Maj - 11:47

"I'll... I dunno..." Minato sighed. "Just.. get dressed. I'll.. let's just.. not be naked and.. just talk."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Maj - 11:49

You could almost see the gears turning in his head, before, finally, with a defeated sigh, he nodded and stepped out of the shower.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Maj - 11:51

Minato turned the shower to cold and blasted the icy spray directly on his dick. He gave a pained yelp, but it worked - it finally went down so he could dry off and put on his pants.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 8 af 32 Forrige  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum