Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Easter holiday in Miami//Private//

2 deltagere

Side 20 af 32 Forrige  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Næste

Go down

Easter holiday in Miami//Private// - Page 20 Empty Sv: Easter holiday in Miami//Private//

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Maj - 6:16

"Please... please..." he had no idea what he was begging for anymore. "I.. I want..."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Easter holiday in Miami//Private// - Page 20 Empty Sv: Easter holiday in Miami//Private//

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Maj - 6:17

Smiling, she added more spittle - and a second finger joined the first to widen him.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Maj - 9:21

The tiny moan he gave would probably tip her off that that was at least some of what he wanted.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Maj - 10:00

A wide smile, and she scissored her fingers every time she drew them back a little. Once she found he'd loosened up just a little - the third was added.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Maj - 10:04

"Ah... Shina... FUCK!" he screamed suddenly as she hit that very, very good spot.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Maj - 10:07

A soft little giggle from her, and, nudging that spot again, she kept right on widening the narrow passage.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Maj - 10:09

"Sh..ah.. what.. what's gonna.. happening," he rambled, hips shifting against the intrustion, feeling opened and raw and very right.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Maj - 10:11

A harsh slap to his inner thigh, using the leather of the fingerless glove for added effect. "Don't move." she ordered, and kept right on widening him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Maj - 10:14

"I.. can't.. stop..." he whined pathetically.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Maj - 10:15

Then I'll have to keep you down, won't I?" she moved to sit on his abdomen, fingers never leaving him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Maj - 10:16

She was just heavy enough that that was actually slightly uncomfortably - and rubbing against his dick enough that it was very, very comfortable. "God.. Shina, Shina please..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Maj - 10:17

"Hmm? Want me to fuck you already?" she casually asked and pressed her fingers against his prostate.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Maj - 10:29

"God dammit, yes! FUCK ME!" he screamed, abandoning all restraint and shame in open need and want.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Maj - 10:31

She grinned, then, pulled out her fingers... And took the last thing she'd brought with her... A kind of strap-on, but one she'd keep in place with the muscles of her pussy. She allowed him a long, good look at it, before groaning as she put it in place. The noise told him just how wet she was.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Maj - 10:40

Minato looked at the, to him, impossibly large plastic penis protruding from between his girlfriend's legs.
"Can... can I... suck it?" he asked in a tiny voice.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Maj - 10:43

"Hmm... I don't know..." she sighed. "What'll you do to earn it?" nails trailed up his thigh.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Maj - 10:44

"I... please.. please, Shina, let me.. let me suck your dick.. I'm.. I deserve it, I'll be your cock-sucking little whore.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Maj - 10:46

"Hmm..." she pretended to debate for herself a little, then smirked. "If you perform well, I'll fuck you nice and hard..." she promised, and moved to sit on top of his chest, the plastic dick bouncing slightly just in front of his mouth.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Maj - 10:48

And to his shame (and excitement), he actually felt himself tear up in gratitude. "Thank.. thank you so much, Mistress.." and then he opened his mouth and carefully stuck out his tongue, letting it travel around the head of the plastic dick.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Maj - 10:49

"That's right..." she husked, breathing slightly deeper when she saw that. "You look so good doing that. Go on."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Maj - 10:51

"I... I feel so good sucking you off.." he wrapped his lips around it, gave a couple good hard sucks.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Maj - 10:52

When he did so, it moved it just enough for it to nudge a pleasant spot inside her in the other end, as she let loose a small noise. "Just like that. Bob your head." her hand trailed into his hair, took a firm hold and pressed insistently.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Maj - 10:54

The hand made him groan and take her in deeper - too deep, he coughed a little, but only sucked harder in his efforts to please her after that.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Maj - 10:55

"Ah..." the tiniest gasp, and she rocked her hips just slightly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Maj - 10:58

"Mmmm.." he slipped her out and asked softly, "Mistress, does it please you to get sucked off?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 20 af 32 Forrige  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum