Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Easter holiday in Miami//Private//

2 deltagere

Side 26 af 32 Forrige  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Næste

Go down

Easter holiday in Miami//Private// - Page 26 Empty Sv: Easter holiday in Miami//Private//

Indlæg  Lise Søn 18 Maj - 12:08

"Ahh... feel good?" he asked her huskily. "Seems like.. you don't want me to put on any clothes..."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Easter holiday in Miami//Private// - Page 26 Empty Sv: Easter holiday in Miami//Private//

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 18 Maj - 12:10

"Per... Perhaps not," she sighed in bliss.

Just then - well, a pleasured cry drifted up the stairs that certainly made it clear what they were doing downstairs, as well. And just about how loud Jake could cry out, too.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Søn 18 Maj - 12:13

Ah.
Well.. that was interesting sexy fucking annoying. Minato just pretended he hadn't heard, which was kinda useless since he was blushing hard.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 18 Maj - 12:16

... Even Kushina blushed. And cleared her throat. "... He's got good lungs, too, it seems." she commented, still blushing like mad.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 18 Maj - 12:18

"I'd rather listen to you..." and then he added a third finger. Let's see who can make them cry hardest, Kakashi.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 18 Maj - 12:21

She groaned, and forgot all about the guys downstairs (for now) to concentrate on the feeling of the fingers filling her.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 18 Maj - 12:22

"C'mon.. let me hear you..." he bent over to fasten his lips to her clit.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 18 Maj - 12:24

A small, surprised cry at that, but not at all the loudest she could muster.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 18 Maj - 12:28

"Mmmh.. nonono. That won't do," he muttered to himself, and reached up to pinch her nipple while his tongue drew figure-eights around the small hard nub.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 18 Maj - 12:29

Another of the smaller cries, but it was slightly drowned out by another cry from downstairs, this one containing a certain name. "Ah... 'Kashi...!"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 18 Maj - 12:35

Ah god DAMMIT. "C'moon.." Grah! Think, brain! What did he usually do that made her loud? He tried pumping his fingers a little harder.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 18 Maj - 12:37

"Nn... Ah... Please... M-more, 'Nato.." she begged before long.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 18 Maj - 12:41

"It's.. you want another.. another finger?" Yeah, brain activity focused on task at hand.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 18 Maj - 12:42

"Nooo...." she near-wailed. "I want you..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 18 Maj - 12:45

"Then you gotta.. you gotta fucking beg for it.. beg for my cock so I can hear it..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 18 Maj - 12:47

"Please, 'Nato..." she moaned. "I want you... I need you..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 18 Maj - 12:48

"Louder!" he ordered relentlessly, and started finger-fucking her in earnest, jabbing straight into the g-spot at each pass.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 18 Maj - 12:51

One of the normal cries, then. "Goddamnit fuck me already!!!"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 18 Maj - 12:53

"That wasn't loud enough! C'mon!" He bit her thigh, then licked her clit again.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 18 Maj - 12:57

"Grah!" then, she simply grabbed his hair, and harshly pulled his head back. "Fuck me or I'll goddamn ride you and there's nothing you can do about it." she threatened. She wasn't in the mood for their 'male game'. She wanted him hard and fast and now, goddamnit.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 18 Maj - 13:00

And of course... he could hardly deny her that. Especially since angry, horny Kushina just about made his cock as hard as fucking diamond. "C-condom.." he managed to choke out.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 18 Maj - 13:01

"Fetch it. Now." she ordered.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 18 Maj - 13:02

Proverbial tail between his legs, Minato scooted over to his bag and got out the condom, handing it to her wordlessly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 18 Maj - 13:03

And she basically ripped open the package, pushing him onto his back, and unrolled it onto his rock-hard dick.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 18 Maj - 13:05

Which got a little harder just looking at her - which he did with his mouth open and panting.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 26 af 32 Forrige  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum