Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

2 deltagere

Side 4 af 36 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Næste

Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 4 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 3 Apr - 12:44

She sighed. "Well, a certain part of you doesn't know what it wants, then."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 4 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Lise Tors 3 Apr - 12:45

"I'm stressed out. It happens. It's in the sex book." A hand emerged from the covers to point vaguely at her bookshelf. "It's definitely not - you don't seriously think it's because I want him instead!? There wasn't anything wrong when we did it last week!"
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 3 Apr - 12:48

"It did feel... A bit different." she muttered. "Like.. Like you were trying too hard, somehow. I thought it might just be something that'd pass, but..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 3 Apr - 12:49

"No. No. No, no, no, no, no," said the covers firmly. "It's not happening."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 3 Apr - 12:50

She sighed. "I'll.. Go to the lounge, then. Let me know when you've figured out something." she said and began pulling on some clothes.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 3 Apr - 23:16

Minato ducked out from under the covers. "Huh? You're just gonna.. gonna leave? But.. what.. what do you want me to figure out?!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 3 Apr - 23:23

"... What you really want. It seems your mind and body doesn't agree, anyway, 'ttebane." she muttered.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 3 Apr - 23:30

"What the fuck? 'Shina, seriously, that's not fair. I don't want him. I really don't want him. It's got nothing to do with you!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 3 Apr - 23:31

"... Then why does it feel like it?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 3 Apr - 23:34

"I don't know!" Minato cried in exasperation. "I dunno what's going on!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 3 Apr - 23:35

She sighed. "Then I guess you should find out. Rather sooner than later."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 3 Apr - 23:36

"So because I can't get it up ONE - ONE TIME - you're going to walk out on me? Is that it?" That was really not fair. "I didn't want this - ever! HE came on to ME!!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 3 Apr - 23:39

"And apparently you liked it, or your body did." she sighed and slumped down in the chair by her computer, which was very rarely ever used. "I just dunno how to handle this, okay? I'm... I just dunno. It's too weird."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 3 Apr - 23:39

"That makes two of us," grumbled Minato. "Like I told you all along. I don't want him, I don't know what happened, and I just want you."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 3 Apr - 23:41

She sighed, looked down at the ring on her finger. "... I know." she muttered, and bit her lip.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 4 Apr - 1:03

"Uhm, this might just be me being paranoid. Again. But you don't sound very convinced..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 4 Apr - 1:05

"I just dunno what to think of it all right now."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 4 Apr - 1:07

"I thought you wanted me and him to.. do stuff. Again. I never wanted that. Or did you change your mind?" Minato hugged her covers tight, and his voice shook a little.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 4 Apr - 1:16

"Uhm. I... Like I told you, I... I wouldn't mind, just... Uhm... If I was in the room, too." she muttered, blushing just a little. "Not... Not if it's behind my back."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 4 Apr - 1:18

"And I don't want to do anything of that sort. Neither with you nor without you. Not again," said Minato firmly. "I'm just... wondering how to deal with him now."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 4 Apr - 1:19

"Ah..." she sighed. "Well, you'll have to figure it out before Easter."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 4 Apr - 1:21

Minato sighed heavily. "Plans have been made which I don't know about?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 4 Apr - 1:22

"Iah..." she ran a hand through her hair. "He asked me to design his next tattoo and go with him to the tattoo parlor when he gets it done. And it's in the Easter days when you're there, too. Soah. Yeah.."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 4 Apr - 1:24

"Uhuh." Sigh.
"Look.. I know he's your friend and all and.. and I respect that, but... it's gonna be weird as hell."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 4 Apr - 1:27

"I know." she muttered.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 4 af 36 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum