Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

2 deltagere

Side 5 af 36 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Næste

Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 5 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Lise Fre 4 Apr - 1:29

"Ya know, I think he's actually in love with me."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 5 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 4 Apr - 1:31

"If he's written you a song, then yeah, he is."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Fre 4 Apr - 1:34

"Which is a pretty huge problem in my view. And which is why I'm perhaps a bit preoccupied..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 4 Apr - 1:35

She sighed, then went over beside him and hugged him tightly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 4 Apr - 1:36

Minato drew her close gratefully, burying his nose in her beautiful hair.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 4 Apr - 1:37

"I... Guessed it might happen, at some point." she muttered. "Youah." she coughed a little. "You're kinda the type he used to go for."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 4 Apr - 1:39

"I kinda got that when he dragged a clone of me home last Christmas. D'ya think he's doing it to get at you too, or what?" His arms tightened around her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 4 Apr - 1:40

She shook her head. "No. He's just... Kinda... Impulsive with this sort of thing. And you can't control who you fall in love with, after all."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 4 Apr - 1:41

"He can go be impulsive with someone else, then. I'm not going to do that again."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 4 Apr - 1:42

She sighed. "Then he's probably going to go back to Jake, eventually."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 4 Apr - 1:44

Uh-oh. He knew that sigh. It meant 'Shina not happy'. "And that is a bad thing... how?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 4 Apr - 1:46

"Uhm. I know the other thing would be weird, but... I just, he'd still be sad, and... I hate seeing that, now he finally got happy again..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 4 Apr - 1:47

"No. No, no, no, no, no. I'm not getting into a relationship with your ex-boyfriend - your MALE ex-boyfriend with a PENIS - so he can be happy again! Nope! Not gonna happen!!!" Minato shook his head so his hair stuck out even worse, his voice cracking over into hysterical.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 4 Apr - 1:55

"Relax." she shut him up with a kiss. "I know."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 4 Apr - 4:35

He did.. visibly. "Oh. Okay..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 4 Apr - 5:37

A weak smile. "All I'm telling you is that you're sending... Mixed signals. I don't really doubt you or anything. Not after..." a small smile as she looked at the ring on her finger.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 4 Apr - 5:39

"Mixed signals?!" he stared at her wildly. "What mixed signals? Is this.. is this girl-code for something?!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 4 Apr - 5:41

She sighed. "You're telling me one thing and your body another, is all I'm saying. Again. It's kinda hard figuring it out."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 4 Apr - 5:47

"Are you saying my body is saying I don't want you? Just because I can't get it up?!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 4 Apr - 5:48

"What else do you want me to think?" she sighed. "Normally it takes one bloody look at me half naked and you're hard as a rock."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 4 Apr - 5:50

"Look, I'm.. I'm not feeling fantastic, okay?!" Minato's cheeks burned as his masculinity was questioned. "It's got nothing to do with you! I still wanna.. you want me to.. to.. Come here!" He finally just said, tipping her back and kissing her rather agressively.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 4 Apr - 5:57

A small noise against his lips, half in surprise, half in protest, but then... She just relaxed, once more.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 4 Apr - 9:52

He promptly caught her lower lip between his teeth, biting down just a little hard, just the way she liked it, while his fingers danced over her back, seeking out all the sweet spots.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 4 Apr - 9:54

And, as was to be expected, her body pretty much instantly responded, and she gave just the smallest moan against his lips.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 4 Apr - 10:09

He might be... temporarily... out of business... but that didn't mean he couldn't make her feel good, make her feel what she meant to him. So Minato bit a little harder as his fingers sought out her ass, kneading one firm cheek.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 5 af 36 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum