Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

To make a freshman happy again... //English.//

3 deltagere

Side 4 af 6 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Næste

Go down

To make a freshman happy again... //English.// - Page 4 Empty Sv: To make a freshman happy again... //English.//

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Mar - 8:06

"... Well... Uhm... I... Sorry to say it, but I'd have... Kind of expected it. When she's 16." said very quietly.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

To make a freshman happy again... //English.// - Page 4 Empty Sv: To make a freshman happy again... //English.//

Indlæg  Shika Fre 29 Mar - 8:10

Ray there wasn't totally sure of what Minato ment looked a little confused before putting the word baby and pregnant together.. "But how you maneged to do that?" He looked curiously at them not really knowing how a girl and boy was together and all that..
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

Indlæg  Lise Fre 29 Mar - 8:17

Minato shrugged at Shuuhei's words, then looked at Ray oddly. "You mean... how did I manage to get her pregnant...?" He wasn't sure if Ray was kidding or not. "You serious?"
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Mar - 8:37

"... I thought you knew at least that much, Ray..." slightly widened eyes from Shuuhei, too.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Fre 29 Mar - 9:12

"Know what?" Ray was a little confused about what the others meant he should know... "Of course I'm serious about it.. I mean I have read that book we have to read but.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Fre 29 Mar - 9:23

"...uhm. Then.. did you understand the bit about how babies are made---?" Minato was sweating a little.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Mar - 9:27

... Just keeping quiet for now. Blushing a little, too.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Fre 29 Mar - 9:31

"It was something about cells right? That part I understood but the I lost my book before I got the last part read.." Smiling at Minato he looked happily unknowing about the whole thing..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Lør 30 Mar - 9:53

"...d'ya know what sex is...?" Minato asked straightforwardly though not without a blush of his own.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 30 Mar - 10:47

... And Shuuhei simply waited for Ray's answer, blushing deeper than before.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 30 Mar - 11:06

"What?" IF that didn't answer the question then the confused expression on his face would clearly give him away..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Lør 30 Mar - 11:08

"...sex, Ray. What that book was about? Y'know?" Minato honestly couldn't believe a boy of sixteen could be that naive. Was Ray kidding? He didn't seem like the type... He glanced uncertainly at Shuuhei.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 30 Mar - 11:18

That look was returned. "Uhm... Ray... Y'know. Like, like the... touching... and such. Just.... More intimate. Much more." he coughed. How to put it in a way that Ray would get and without him freaking out...
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 30 Mar - 11:40

"Oh you mean touching.. I touch Jayce.. Sometimes.. He like when I do it on the neck.." a bright smile was on his face and he looked happily at them..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Lør 30 Mar - 11:42

"Er.. Yeah. Like.. like that... Uhm. Then.. What comes after the touching. ...you mean you honestly don't know??"
Gay school. Check.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 30 Mar - 11:45

"Ah, for crying out loud..." running a frustrated hand through his hair. "Ray, really... Even the children back in fourth grade in my old public school knew a baby comes when the guy sticks his 'wee-wee' into the girls 'pee-pee'!" .... Yeah.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 30 Mar - 11:48

Thinking about what he got told he made a face like he was going to be sick "You mean I have to stick my into..."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Lør 30 Mar - 11:55

"..." Minato was momentarily struck speechless. After a while, he coughed. "Uhm. That's one way to do it..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 30 Mar - 12:01

"Uhm... Sorry." blushing a bit in embarrassment. "But yeah... If you're straight it's with a girl, of course. With us guys.. Well. The ass." he put it plainly, thought still blushing.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 30 Mar - 12:05

"......." Ray was speechless he opened his mouth just to close it again as he blushed scarlet...
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Lør 30 Mar - 12:23

"So ANYWAY.." Minato said after an embarrassing pause, "we had sex and I got her pregnant. Thought she wanted to have the kid, apparently she doesn't." He shrugged.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 30 Mar - 12:33

"... Which is... Well. Understandable." Shuuhei muttered, scratched his neck.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 30 Mar - 12:36

Ray just looked at them with out saying anything scared out of his mind at the thought of fucking a girl...
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Lør 30 Mar - 12:40

"Mhm. Seems like pretty much everybody thinks like that except me. So maybe I'm just wrong and I should be really happy not to be burdened down with a child at this age," Minato's voice dripped acid.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 30 Mar - 12:54

... Aaand that shut Shuuhei right up.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 4 af 6 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum