Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

To make a freshman happy again... //English.//

3 deltagere

Side 1 af 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Næste

Go down

To make a freshman happy again... //English.// Empty To make a freshman happy again... //English.//

Indlæg  Kashi Man 25 Mar - 11:50

Standing at the entrance to the junior's dorm, Shuuhei was now patiently waiting for Ray and Minato, who should be here any minute, now.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

To make a freshman happy again... //English.// Empty Sv: To make a freshman happy again... //English.//

Indlæg  Shika Man 25 Mar - 11:55

Ray there had just come from class had shortly been up with his bag before coming up to the junior's dorm.. Looking around a little curious he saw Shuuhei standing there waiting for them.. Walking over to him he gave a small smile "Hi.."
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

To make a freshman happy again... //English.// Empty Sv: To make a freshman happy again... //English.//

Indlæg  Lise Man 25 Mar - 12:10

Minato came walking up looking pretty awkward. "Hey," he said to the others.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Man 25 Mar - 12:14

"Hi." he smiled and hoisted up his backpack again. "Well. Follow me," and then he turned, walked down the hallway. True to his word, he stopped at the very end, the door to the left, walking inside and placing his bag over under the window. "Well. It isn't much, but... It's what I can afford to have here." he shrugged.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Man 25 Mar - 12:20

Ray looked around with curiosity, he had never been at another person's room.. "Never been at another person's room before.." ray walked longer inside the room and looked more curious at the stuff he found..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Man 25 Mar - 12:25

"Looks nice," Minato smiled. "Much better than our dorms," he praised. Second year seemed like a big improvement.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 25 Mar - 12:27

"Well... You're allowed to bring more of your own stuff from junior year and on, too." Shuuhei smiled, closed the door, and turned on his computer. "You guys can just take the other bed if you'd like. I don't have a room mate, so yeah." he grinned. "All the more space for visitors."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Man 25 Mar - 12:38

Hearing Shuuhei speak he turned his head from looking out the window "You are a better view then we do.. I'm almost jealous.." a smile was on his lips and he stayed at the window looking out of it watching the wind blow in the trees..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Mar - 8:16

"Yeah--- nice view," Minato complimented as well. "And, nice to have a room to yourself." With that came the recognition of what Shuuhei would probably be doing in this room, and with whom - Minato's cheeks coloured slightly, and he coughed.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Mar - 8:19

"Yeah, it is." he smiled and sat down on his own bed. "Well. Most times. Sometimes I'd like to have a room mate, but then again. Genma and Kakashi are so loud I might as well have them as my room mates." he grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tirs 26 Mar - 8:22

Ray turned around and saw that Minato was a little flushed and cocked his head a little to the side in confusion "Are you okay Minato? You seem a little flushed" he moved over to the one of the beds and sat down quickly folding his legs under himself..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Mar - 8:23

"Er... I.. ran up here because I was getting.. almost.. I was afraid I'd be late?" Minato lied unconvincingly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Mar - 8:25

"... You really suck at lying, Minato." Shuuhei pointed out, raising an eyebrow.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tirs 26 Mar - 8:26

Ray there was on the tip of saying okay closed his mouth quickly when Shuuhei talked and just looked at Minato trying to see how Shuuhei could so easily see that he was lying..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Mar - 8:27

"Ergh bleh?" Minato said, getting even redder.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Mar - 8:32

"Yeah, that's what I mean. You suck at keeping a straight face." a weak, crooked smile. "You don't lie that often, do you?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tirs 26 Mar - 8:38

"My mom says its evil to lie to others.." Ray smiled friendly to the others turning his head a little to the side..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Mar - 8:39

"Uhm.. that is.. Iah... I wasn't trying to be evil!!" Minato spluttered.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Mar - 8:44

... Then the penny dropped. Minato'd started to blush when... Oh.

"Uhm..." his own cheeks reddened too, and he coughed. "I guess your thoughts, uhm... Went around what's been done in here, didn't they?" he phrased it, trying to spare Ray, that poor innocent boy.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tirs 26 Mar - 8:50

"Went around what?" Ray didn't know what they were talking about and felt left out..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Mar - 8:51

"Uhm.. soeh. Yeah. Kinda..." Minato pointedly avoided meeting either of their gazes.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Mar - 8:56

"Ah. Well.. Yeah." Shuuhei scratched his neck. "I suppose it's only natural you'd think about that..." a weak grin, blushing further. "Happens in every boy's room, after all. But don't worry, I'm a bit obsessed with cleaning. Everything's newly washed and I let a good amount of fresh air inside every day."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tirs 26 Mar - 9:03

"What happens?" Ray was getting more and more confused about what they were talking about "I don't understand.. What are you talking about..?"
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Mar - 9:04

"What?? Nononono! Not that! I don't care about that! I was just, uhm, I mean. No roommate means you can, uhm... Have people over and, and stuff..." Minato was sure he couldn't get any redder.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Mar - 9:05

"Oh. I-I haven't, though! .... Only once." he muttered, coughed.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum