Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

To make a freshman happy again... //English.//

3 deltagere

Side 2 af 6 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Næste

Go down

To make a freshman happy again... //English.// - Page 2 Empty Sv: To make a freshman happy again... //English.//

Indlæg  Shika Tirs 26 Mar - 9:13

"But can't you have people over even thought you have a roommate? I don't really have people over but I don't really have friends.." a friendly smile came from Ray and he leaned forward and placed his hands on his knees..
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

Tilbage til toppen Go down

To make a freshman happy again... //English.// - Page 2 Empty Sv: To make a freshman happy again... //English.//

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Mar - 9:20

"Ah. Okay. Well. Your room, anyway. Your rules." Not that he hadn't had plenty of sex in his own room, but it wasn't really the sort of thing you discussed with people. And Shuuhei was having gay sex, which made it weirder to talk about. He didn't really know what to say to Ray. Did he really not have any friends?
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Mar - 9:24

"No friends? That can't be, Ray... Everybody has friends..." Shuuhei looked at him, slight concern in his face.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Shika Tirs 26 Mar - 9:35

Ray shock his shoulders but didn't really look unhappy at all.. "I haven't had friends at all before I met Jayce.. But I don't really mind really.. After all you can't miss what you have never had right.." a big smile was on his face and he looked happily at them..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Mar - 9:36

"Er.. I guess not.. but it's nice you have a friend now..." Yep. Everyone in school crazy, check.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Mar - 9:44

"Well... I'd be happy do be your friend too, Ray. You're really nice, y'know." a soft, warm smile spread on Shuuhei's lips.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tirs 26 Mar - 10:14

"Thank you.." a warm smile came from him and he looked happily at them "I would love to have more friends then Jayce.. It's nice.." a second later he looked thoughtful "My mom says friends are bad for me.. That they will only want to be friends with me so they can use me.." he looked almost sad at the prospect of it..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Mar - 10:16

"Ah, well, I'll be your friend too?" Minato offered a hopefully friendly smile (he was still rather rattled). "And I won't use you."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Mar - 10:19

"Use you? I would never dream of that, Ray..." Shuuhei furrowed his brows slightly. "Is it because of your money? I wouldn't ever misuse that. It might be hard at times, but I do want to earn my own money... For my mum." he scratched his neck a little. "I can see some people utilizing it, yes, but I never would."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tirs 26 Mar - 10:36

"It's okay I trust you guys.. I just like to help where I can.." A warm smile came from him and he looked at them giving a nod with his head..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Mar - 10:37

"Yeah. Me too. The money and that. I want that too.. or, well. Wanted." Minato sighed.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Mar - 10:40

A smile and a shrug. "I don't need anything from you, Ray. Other than you being yourself. That's all I'm asking. You really are one of the nicest persons I know."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tirs 26 Mar - 11:08

a smile and he began to blush as he looked down in his lap "Ehm thank you.. Im happy for that.." he fiddled a little with the bedsheet while not looking at the others..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Mar - 11:22

"Well.. I don't know you that well, but I think you seem very nice too..." Minato didn't feel too confident with touchy-feely stuff, but he tried as best he could.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Mar - 11:23

"See?" Shuuhei grinned, then went over to his computer, checked his mail and facebook, then asked; "Any of you want to hear some music? Or play a game? Any suggestions?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tirs 26 Mar - 11:29

"I'll let you guys pick what we do.. I'm not good with none working things.." he looked up at them and smiled a little..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Tors 28 Mar - 9:58

"Music's fine. I haven't played that many games, but sure, I'm up for anything," smiled Minato, anxious to leave any sexual topics.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 28 Mar - 10:20

"Well, then just some music for now, I think." he turned on the speakers, and started his media player - k-rock.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tors 28 Mar - 10:28

Hearing the music he looked at the others and began fidling a little bit with his hands.. "Shuuhei do you have a notebook and a pencil I can borrow? I want to draw.." smiling friendly at the others he moved back against the wall and moved his legs up under himself..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Tors 28 Mar - 10:44

Minato looked at the playlist to show his approval of and interest in the genre (he wasn't too fond of it, but it wasn't horrible and anyway, Shuuhei's room, his rules.) "Cool, you can draw?" he asked Ray. "Seems like everyone here is artistic except me," a broad grin to show he didn't care.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 28 Mar - 10:46

"I'm not... Not that much, at least. Got a lot to learn, as you heard the other day," Shuuhei still grinned, however, and gave Ray a pad and pencil once he found them.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tors 28 Mar - 10:59

"Thank you.. And yes I draw.. I don't think I'm that good its been years since I draw the last time but I'm trying.." Giving a smile he looked down at the pad and began to make the rough sketch of cat..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Tors 28 Mar - 11:14

Minato shrugged. "You're probably good, though, but what matters is you like doing it, right?" An encouraging smile.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 28 Mar - 11:16

"Looks better than what I could ever hope to draw, at least." Shuuhei commented after a short glance.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tors 28 Mar - 11:21

Looking up he smiled and blushed a little bit "Thank you.. I do try.. Though I mostly only draw animals.." Moving the pencil over the paper he began to draw some black patterns here and there.. "But I'm sure you are good till something Minato.. You just have to find out what you like to do.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 2 af 6 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum