Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Won't share (privat, english, kakaomælk sry)

Side 2 af 9 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Næste

Go down

Won't share (privat, english, kakaomælk sry) - Page 2 Empty Sv: Won't share (privat, english, kakaomælk sry)

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 9:57

The blush returned, but the small grin stayed. "Hadn't expected anything else." with that, he raised himself for a kiss.

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Won't share (privat, english, kakaomælk sry) - Page 2 Empty Sv: Won't share (privat, english, kakaomælk sry)

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 9:59

A smile and Kensei kissed back before rolling them over again so Shuuhei was on the top. "Now why don't you try and teach me a bit about that phone before we go on with other things?"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 10:00

"Mmhmm..." he smiled slightly. "I expect you at least know your PIN-code..."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 10:04

A silence came from Kensei and he just looked at Shuuhei.. He sat up and turned so he could get to his bag there was on the floor.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 10:06

He blinked, then bit his lip at the silence. Had he said something wrong? He thought by now Kensei should be able to tell when he was joking and when he wasn't...

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 10:12

Kensei went through his bag and decided to just empty the hole bag on the floor. Papers, Tennis-balls, a book, notebooks, and a bunch of Toothpicks fell on the floor. He scratched his neck and looked back at Shuuhei "I have no idea what I'm looking for so why don't you see if you can find it. All the papers I got with the phone is here on the floor"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 10:14

Nodding, he picked them up. In less than half a minute, his eyes had literally scanned through all the pages, doing the quickest surface reading ever, and he picked out the right paper, waved it. "Found it." he smiled, and pointed to the four numbers at the middle of the page. "Quite a coincidence, huh?" he commented. The PIN-code for this phone was, coincidentally, '6969'.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 10:28

"So that was the what you now call it" Kensei looked at Shuuhei and shock his head and graped him and pulled him on his lap before lying down on his back "Now do tell me what I should do with that phone".

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 10:31

"Weeell. Each time you turn it on, this code's what you have to write, of course..." he smiled, leaning in, his nose against Kensei's neck, getting a good whiff of his scent. "Once at the start page, you can either see a symbol with a letter, or the word 'Messages'... In there, you write your sms'es... By choosing to write a new one, adding the person or number you're sending it to, writing the message, and pressing send... Voilá, you've sms'ed." he smiled and kissed the skin before him.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 10:34

"Aha go on" Kensei nodded his head and moved his arm around Shuuhei's waist.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 10:40

"Making a call... On your front screen, simply press the icon that looks like a phone, then simply press the number, and press the green button. Or, if you've coded the person into your phone, you go into your contacts instead, using the menu, again pressing the green button once you've found the person." a small nipple to one of the strong tendons in Kensei's neck.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 10:43

A small silence came and Kensei scratched his head "Not sure I got that one with Menu". He let his hand run up and down Shuuhei's side..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 10:45

"On your front screen... At the bottom, in the middle, there's the button for getting into your menu... There, you find the small icon saying 'Contacts'... With me now?" he smiled. "It's also in the menu that you find the little camera shaped icon to go into your camera, then taking pictures with the new, camera shaped button that appears..." he stretched out comfortably against the touch.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 10:49

"Yea I'm with you" Kensei murmured while he kept moving his hand up and down the back. His laptop on the shelf beside the bed gave a sound and Kensei came with a grunt but didn't do any movement to get up..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 10:52

Shuuhei ignored the sound, too. "And if you want to take a video instead, you simply press the video camera shaped button whilst in camera mode. Then the red record button, and voilá." he smiled. "And that was what you wanted to know, wasn't it?"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 11:04

Kensei nodded his head "Yea it was" A sigh an Kensei looked at Shuuhei "Would you mind looking if that mail is from Shang?" Kensei let go of Shuuhei and scratched his chest abit...

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 11:11

"... Sure.." he turned, opened, and checked. "Hmm... Nope, it's not from him. It's from some girl named Mashiro."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 11:16

Kensei groan and put his hand on his head "What the fucking hell do that troublesome girl want this time around" He looked to Shuuhei and just looked at him wanting him to open the mail.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 11:18

Clicking to open it, he speedread it. "She wants to meet with you tomorrow, in the town."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 11:25

"Shes nuts I'll let Rose deal with her" He picked up his phone and tryed to find out how to make a phone call.. He finally found out and pressed the name and put the phone to his ear while he pulled on Shuuhei with the other hand so he was lying on top of him..

The phone rang two times before It got picked up and a feminine male voice picked up and Kensei gave a grunt as answer at first before the male asked something only Kensei could hear clearly. "Just get her to leave me alone please Rose. She is driving me up a wall seriously. I'm going nuts by her I want to punch her every fucking time I see her.." The male known as Rose said something that Kensei could only sigh at and say yes too before he shut the phone off..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 11:27

"... Sound's like she's the childish, annoying type..." he commented, snuggling in once again, against that warm, broad chest.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 11:32

"How did you get that idea" Kensei said in a very sarcastic voice. He began running his hand up and down Shuuhei's back "But why don't you get my mind on other things and show me what you got. Onless you just want to cuddle all night. I don't mind at all thought"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 11:35

"Hmm. Let's just see what develops." he gave a small smile. "I'm not one to rush things." he still took off his shirt, though, wanting to feel Kensei's calloused hands on his skin again.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 11:39

"Good then we are two" Kensei murmured and ran his hands up and down Shuuhei's now bare back.. A low humming could be heard coming from him...

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 11:44

"Mmhmm..." he hummed in content, moving close again, chest to chest with Kensei, hands resting on his shoulder as he began kissing the strong neck again...

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 2 af 9 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum