Won't share (privat, english, kakaomælk sry)

Side 4 af 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: Won't share (privat, english, kakaomælk sry)

Indlæg  Gæst on Fre 2 nov - 13:42

"... Better." he murmured into the warm neck.

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Indlæg  Gæst on Fre 2 nov - 13:46

A low laughter came from Kensei and he just leaned back on the bed with Shuuhei in his arms..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Fre 2 nov - 13:52

But yuck. Those boxers were getting sticky.

He reached a hand down to let the pants and boxers slip past his hips, then kicked them the rest of the way off, before snuggling in against Kensei's side, heaving a happy sigh.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Man 5 nov - 10:12

"Comfy?" a small smile was on Kensei's lips as he felt Shuuhei snuggling into his side.. He didn't really have anything against it but he was long from done with the boy if it went his way..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Man 5 nov - 10:36

"Mmhmm." he smiled; one of the very few smiles that extended into his eyes, making them almost twinkle with joy as he looked into Kensei's amber eyes.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Man 5 nov - 10:40

"Good.. Thought I don't hope you are to tired Shuuhei.. Because I'm long from done with you" Kensei came with a grin and went up on his arms to look down on Shuuhei..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Man 5 nov - 10:57

He grinned slightly. "Go right ahead... I'll bet I can handle anything you throw at me," a cheeky grin.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Man 5 nov - 11:00

"Careful kid you might bite over more then you chew" A grin came from Kensei before he rolled them over so Shuuhei was under him.. Kensei bent forward and kissed Shuuhei on the lips while his hands went up his chest and flight over the nipples shortly..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Man 5 nov - 11:03

He gasped, writhed lightly in the caress, but the smile was gone again... Biting his lips when the kiss broke, he looked to the side, sighed.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Man 5 nov - 11:07

Kensei kissed and nipped his way down the jaw and over the neck.. His hands began to play a little bit with the nipples before he began traveling down the neck and throat onto the chest..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Man 5 nov - 11:09

This time, however, he gently pushed at Kensei, to make him stop even though he did want him to go on, on some level. But there was a matter to discuss, first. He still had that thoughtful look upon his face, his eyes having gone back t his usual, serious self.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Man 5 nov - 11:18

Kensei lifted an eyebrow but didn't question the action but moved off Shuuhei and sat on back and folded his legs.. "Whats on you mind?"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Man 5 nov - 11:20

"I... Don't want you to call me 'kid'." he muttered, still not looking at Kensei. "I already feel there's so much to live up to, whenever I'm close to you. I'm... I'm so far from you. I don't like you pointing out that fact."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Man 5 nov - 11:23

Kensei scratched his neck "It's a bad habit not something I'll easily let go of.. I'll try when we are alone okay but don't count on anything any other place okay" Kensei looked as honest as he could at that time..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Man 5 nov - 11:26

He swallowed slightly, gave a small nod. "'Kay. Just try. It's all I'm asking."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Man 5 nov - 11:28

"I promise I will try when we are alone" Kensei smiled a small smile and went forward and kissed Shuuhei shortly before he broke the kiss again "Now is there more we have to talk about or can we get this show on the road.. Because it's beginning to hurt a little bit"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Man 5 nov - 11:29

A weak smile, a kiss in return as his answer.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Man 5 nov - 11:33

Kensei just kissed right back before he picked Shuuhei up and put him on his lap before he broke the kiss to kiss and nip down the jaw and neck.. His hands were playing a bit with the nipples while Kensei was marking the neck in some marks before moving down the neck and throat onto the chest..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Man 5 nov - 11:48

Not being as riled up before, no sounds came, other than a low, content humming as he let the fingers of one hand thread through Kensei's short hair.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Man 5 nov - 11:52

Kensei let his tongue go over the left nipple while his fingers still played around with the other.. He let licked, nipped and sucked a bit on it while using his tongue every now and then..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Man 5 nov - 11:57

Slowly, he laid back his head, smiling as he closed his eyes, fingers still playing with Kensei's hair, the pleasured humming continuing.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Man 5 nov - 12:02

A pleasured humming came from Kensei when Shuuhei was playing with his hair and he moved his head a bit against the fingers in his hair.. He switched over to the other nipple for a short while before moving back and lean up and kiss him..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Man 5 nov - 12:08

Smiling still, he returned the kiss rather hungrily, his free arm sliding around Kensei's neck, keeping him close.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Tors 8 nov - 13:36

Kensei broke the kiss and looked at Shuuhei "You want to do it yourself or should I?" He holded up a bottle of lube for Shuuhei to see..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Tors 8 nov - 13:43

Another blush lit his cheeks. "... You do it. Just... B-be gentle." his voice shook just a tiny bit. He was a little bit insecure after all. He'd never bottomed before.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Side 4 af 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Tilbage til toppen

Permissions in this forum:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum