Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Won't share (privat, english, kakaomælk sry)

Side 5 af 9 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Næste

Go down

Won't share (privat, english, kakaomælk sry) - Page 5 Empty Sv: Won't share (privat, english, kakaomælk sry)

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 8 Nov - 13:50

"Look Shuuhei if you want to pull out at anytime just let me know okay" a mumle was heard from Kensei while he let some lube hit his fingers and warmed it abit before letting his fingers go down the crack and gently push at the opening with one finger..

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Won't share (privat, english, kakaomælk sry) - Page 5 Empty Sv: Won't share (privat, english, kakaomælk sry)

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 9 Nov - 4:49

He couldn't help but tense a little bit, bite his lip. Still, he nodded and forced himself to relax, spreading his legs a bit more.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 9 Nov - 7:43

Waiting for Shuuhei to relax a bit more he licked and nipped at the neck before he pushed the finger inside to the knuckle.. He pulled his finger almost all the way out before pushing it back inside again..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 9 Nov - 7:50

His mouth opened in a soundless gasp, he writhed a little bit at the light burn caused by the invading finger. But still, he reminded himself to relax, or, at least relax the muscles down... There. Still, his breath quickened.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 9 Nov - 7:53

Kensei moved a hand up to Shuuhei's cock trying to get his mind of the light burning while he kept moving his finger in and out..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 9 Nov - 7:57

"Ah..." a small moan as the feeling of those fingers on his cock quickly overrode the burning sensation, and he laid his head back on the pillow, closing his eyes.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 9 Nov - 8:14

Kensei kept moving his hand up and down the cock while he pushed a second finger inside.. He began to move them back and fort while trying to stretch the entrance with as little pain as he could..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 9 Nov - 8:18

Still, he bit his lip. It didn't hurt, it just... Well, felt stretched. A little bit uncomfortable. Not much, though. Still, he bit his lip - had to quell a groan when Kensei hit a spot.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 9 Nov - 8:26

Kensei grinned and pressed against that spot again knowing that Shuuhei would react on it.. He stretched him some more while making sure he hit that spot every time he move his fingers in.. The hand on the cock letting go and Kensei used it to stabilize himself a bit better..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 9 Nov - 8:31

He couldn't keep the small moans back now... With every thrust of those fingers, Kensei hit it better and better, until it was spot on, and he withed slightly in pleasure, hips writhing in a silent plea for him to do it faster... Harder...

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 9 Nov - 8:33

Kensei easily added a finger more and stretched him a bit more while he kept hitting that spot dead on every time.. The moans coming from Shuuhei was like sweet music to his ears..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 9 Nov - 8:35

"Ah... Kensei..." the name was but a groan, as his hands fisted the sheets. The burn was back, but now, now it mingled with the pleasure, making him want more and more...

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 9 Nov - 8:40

Kensei just kept hitting that spot with his fingers while he leaned down to the neck and licked and nipped on it "Tell me what you want Shuuhei" nothing more then a rough voice could be heard coming from Kensei..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 9 Nov - 8:43

His dick twitched at the caressed and the words, and he gulped slightly, cheeks once again reddening. "... I want you..." he muttered, only just audible.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 9 Nov - 8:45

"And you have me Shuuhei I'm right here" Kensei moved up the neck and licking and nipped on the earlobe.. He fingers kept moving over that spot inside Shuuhei..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 9 Nov - 8:49

The significance of the moment didn't pass him by, and he bit his lip slightly.... Though he smiled, too, perhaps with a bit suspicious moisture in his eyes.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 9 Nov - 8:58

Kensei lifted his head and looked at Shuuhei "What you beginning to cry on my now? Just tell me what you want instead.. Its easier too" Kensei removed his fingers and moved in between Shuuhei's legs..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 9 Nov - 9:01

A weak grin. "Heh... Sorry." he lifted a hand to wipe the tears away that had been threatening to fall. He had been crying the first time Kensei saw him. Perhaps he was still a little bit of a crybaby. Just a little. But only in certain situations.

"And I just answered you, before."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 9 Nov - 9:04

Kensei just smiled "No you just said you wanted me Shuuhei.. You didn't say how" ran his hands up Shuuhei's legs and up to his cock and moved pass it and up the chest..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 9 Nov - 9:07

Another, deeper blush. "... II want you." he repeated, then glanced away just for a few seconds before he aded: "... Inside."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 9 Nov - 9:14

"Now was that so hard to say?" Kensei look the lube again and put some in his hand before tossing it on the other side of the bed for later use.. he moved his hand on his own cock and gave a grunt at the slight coolness and his hand.. He gave a stroke or two before removing his hand again and looking at Shuuhei "If you want out now is the time Shuuhei. I won't promise I will hold back when I get inside you"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 9 Nov - 9:15

He bit his lip. "... I'm not asking you to. Only asking you to try, at least."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 9 Nov - 9:20

A grunt was the only answer Kensei gave as he position himself at Shuuhei's entrance before leaning up and kissing him while he pushed the head inside.. A groan came from Kensei at the tightness and he was barely holding on from not just pushing his way inside and have his way with the poor boy..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 9 Nov - 9:23

"Ah..." the kiss broke as he gasped, leant his head backwards, drawing in less breath than he felt he needed. His hands went to Kensei's shoulder, taking a firm hold as he did his best to get used to the amount of stretching.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 9 Nov - 9:26

A groan came from Kensei as he pushed his cock inside a bit more.. "Shit you got to relax a bit.. You are killing me here"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 5 af 9 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum