Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

2 deltagere

Side 3 af 36 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Næste

Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 3 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Lise Tors 3 Apr - 11:08

"Uhm.. no. Why.. Why would something be wrong? You're gorgeous. Sexy."
...bad, bad liar. As usual.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 3 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 3 Apr - 11:09

She sighed. "A certain something usually pokes at me right about now." she pointed out.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Tors 3 Apr - 11:10

"I'm.. just.. stressed.. out.. I guess."
He very pointedly wasn't looking her in the face.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 3 Apr - 11:11

"Don't lie to me, 'Nato." a finger under his chin forced him to look her in the eyes.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 3 Apr - 11:14

"I'm... not.." More like, consciously avoiding telling all of the truth. He did not want her any more involved in this, and he did not want to share any more details.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 3 Apr - 11:15

She did come to her own conclusion, though. "It's still the thing with Kakashi, isn't it?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 3 Apr - 11:16

No answer. He just let himself flop back on her bed with a sigh, feeling just as limp as his penis.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 3 Apr - 11:18

"... I'll take that as a yes." she muttered. "If... If you like him, then... It's.... It's fine, I already told you."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 3 Apr - 11:24

"I. DON'T. LIKE. HIM." Minato said with emphasis. "It's just.. he keeps.. Well, he apparently likes me."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 3 Apr - 11:30

"Uhm... Yeah, I'd guessed that much."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 3 Apr - 11:31

"And now he wrote me a love song. Plus, I made him cry when I told him I wasn't interested. So yeah," said a moping Minato. "So can I just stay in your bed for the rest of the school year?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 3 Apr - 11:46

She sighed. "You know you can't do that, 'Nato."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 3 Apr - 11:49

"It seems like a pretty good idea right now." He pulled her covers over his head.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 3 Apr - 11:51

She sighed and reached out to gently rub his shoulder. "But you can't."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 3 Apr - 11:52

"I can't fix it anyway, might as well not try," said her covers.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 3 Apr - 12:12

She sighed. "I still think you should give it a try."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 3 Apr - 12:13

"Try what?" asked the covered heap with some trepidation. "Him? Not going to happen."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 3 Apr - 12:15

She sighed. "There has to be something with it if you can't even get hard when I rub you. Just about anything does it, usually."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 3 Apr - 12:17

"Are you saying I'm not getting hard for you because it's him I want!?" Minato yanked the covers away and stared at her in disbelief.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 3 Apr - 12:25

"I..." she sighed. "It kinda feels like it..." she muttered and bit her lip.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 3 Apr - 12:26

"What the.. no. Nononono! 'Shina, that's not it! I don't want him, not at all! It's just, I'm not.. it's this whole mess! I'm.. I'm really not gay and you're.. You're gorgeous, I mean look at you, he's.. he's got weird hair. And he's too skinny." Minato rambled.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 3 Apr - 12:29

She sighed. "I'm not saying you're gay. Just... Perhaps bi. Or, well, most likely since it happened." she sighed. Then she smiled a little. "And sweet of you to say, but... Gorgeous isn't really a word suited for use with me, 'ttebane."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 3 Apr - 12:31

"I'll say what I think. And you're gorgeous," Minato grumbled stubbornly. "And I don't care if I'm .. bi, or whatever, because it's only you I want. Not him and his.. his.. weird things.. weirdness."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 3 Apr - 12:39

She sighed, then smiled. "Minato. Seriously. It's okay if... If you think he looks nice. Hey, I did, and do, too." a small shrug.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 3 Apr - 12:43

"And I don't. I think he should just.. just stop. All this. I've got what I want. And it's not him." Then he hid under her covers again. "I'm not leaving."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 3 af 36 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum