Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

... Oh. You again. //English, private//

2 deltagere

Side 4 af 8 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Næste

Go down

... Oh. You again. //English, private// - Page 4 Empty Sv: ... Oh. You again. //English, private//

Indlæg  Lise Tors 13 Mar - 10:24

"D-do that.. thing again," the shorter boy's hips automatically rocked against Kakashi. "Y-you.. yours against m-mine.." So wrong. So fucking wrong.. he was.. he was going to lose everything, and.. and he'd never wanted anything more..
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

... Oh. You again. //English, private// - Page 4 Empty Sv: ... Oh. You again. //English, private//

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 13 Mar - 10:25

He'd barely told him before his broad hand was back on their dicks.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Tors 13 Mar - 10:33

"Ahhhh... shit.." Minato spat, pumping his hips against that strong grip, that burning hot flesh right next to his.. this.. this was.. a satisfaction of some deep, primal need he hadn't been aware of before, this was.. just.. Right. And he could like it or not, it was the way it was.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 13 Mar - 10:36

And then, suddenly, his hand keeping up the good work, he leant in close to suck in an earlobe, giving it just the smallest bite.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 13 Mar - 10:38

The teeth were rougher even than Kushina's, and yet - it felt.. somehow more tender, even as Kakashi's stubble scratched his cheek.. it made it better. Only better, not wrong.. Minato's hips snapped sharply into Kakashi's grip. "H-harder..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 13 Mar - 10:41

As he wished; the grip firmed - and the strokes got quicker, too, ripping a small moan from his own throat, delivered directly into Minato's ear.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 13 Mar - 10:43

"Ah fuck," Minato cursed, those sounds sending his body into overdrive. "Dammit.. fuck.." He couldn't just stand there, he needed to do something with his hands, to.. there was so much of Kakashi to touch, and now his hands just roamed every bit, his fingers exploring the angular planes of hard muscle.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 13 Mar - 10:46

Slight flexing of the muscles he touched, in reflex, his hand continuing the good job... And then his mouth sought out Minato's once more.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 13 Mar - 10:49

Damn. He .. "Fuck.." Minato gasped against the thin lips. "Sl-slow down man, I can't.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 13 Mar - 10:54

Just a small nod in recognition of what he said, the hand stopping, but still giving a slight squeeze.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 13 Mar - 10:56

A few deep breaths against Kakashi's skin, clinging on to his shoulder.. Minato looked up and met the mismatched eyes, then cast his eyes down again. He.. couldn't think about this. It didn't work that way. "We.. this.. I.. can't.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 13 Mar - 10:57

"Sure you can." another grope to the ass, kisses and nibbles to the throat.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 13 Mar - 10:58

"Daahh.. fuck..." his cock gave a happy little jump against the older boy's. "Dammit.. we're.. we're cheating on them.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 13 Mar - 11:00

"... They don't have to know." was his response before he sucked in the earlobe again, then licked along the earshell.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 13 Mar - 11:01

"How.. I'm not like .. that.. fuck.." oh, shit, he needed this so badly..
what would that long hard dick feel like inside him..
"I.. we can't keep this.. from.. we can't do this to her.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 13 Mar - 11:03

"... She'd probably like it." he told him with brutal honesty.

Yeah, he'd noticed the look she'd given him and Jake.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 13 Mar - 11:04

"I.. don't... no..." Was this why she kept him as a boyfriend? She knew he was.. gay?
The next moan ended in a choked sob.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 13 Mar - 11:06

"I know you saw how she looked at me and Jake." he muttered, biting the soft skin of his throat. "She was practically drooling."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 13 Mar - 11:07

"I.. this has nothing to do with her... this.. it's just me, being.. she can't know, not ever.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 13 Mar - 11:08

A small smile. "I won't tell..." he promised, head dipping for him to nibble along the collarbone, now.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 13 Mar - 11:12

"I..." Minato blushed (more). "I.. do it again. I.. wanna.. I want you to cum on me.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 13 Mar - 11:14

"How about..." he licked along the collarbone, "... That, and then..." he blew gently on the wet trail, "... I can suck you off again?" he grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 13 Mar - 11:18

"Fuck.." the moaned curse was his only answer. "I.. I don't get it.. why.. why me?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 13 Mar - 11:20

"You're... Everything I'm not." he murmured, slipping down a hand to his own, straining length.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 13 Mar - 11:24

"i'm... worse. You.. didn't cheat on her..." it didn't even turn him off. Cheating on her only made it better. Why the hell did it make it better? "Cum on me.." suddenly, Minato's hands fumbled for Kakashi's dick, pushed the other guy's own hands away to close around the hard flesh and pump it desperately.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 4 af 8 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum