Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Stuff some people didn't know //English//

3 deltagere

Side 3 af 3 Forrige  1, 2, 3

Go down

Stuff some people didn't know //English// - Page 3 Empty Sv: Stuff some people didn't know //English//

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 6:55

He kept shaking his head. "I don't.. wanna hurt you anymore. I.. I promised you I'd - never walk out and.. and I did."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Stuff some people didn't know //English// - Page 3 Empty Sv: Stuff some people didn't know //English//

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 6:56

"Because of me. Minato... It's.... It's only gone downhill for me this last month. I... I can't keep it together." she bit her lip. "I... I miss you."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 7:00

"No - no, it's.. I can't.. I haven't slept," he finally admitted. "I can't. Can't do anything.. You're not - you shouldn't be stuck with me, I'll fuck up again."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 7:01

"Minato... When will you ever stop thinking so little of yourself?" she asked, looking him straight into the eyes.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 7:03

"I... dunno." He stared at the floor between her (perfect) feet.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 7:06

She sighed, before hugging him close once more. "'Nato... I'm certain you won't hurt me. You never really did. It was my own damn fault, all of it, 'ttebane."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 8:21

He shook his head stubbornly, even as his arms automatically slipped around her to hold her close. "I - I hurt you. I was - I never really understood. I wasn't.. I dunno."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 8:45

"I... I guess we both were ignorant. Didn't really listen. But... But ya learn from your mistakes, right, 'ttebane? We... We could try again..." she said in a soft, slightly vulnerable voice, very much unlike her.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 8:50

His heart was pounding. It seemed impossible - that she even wanted to talk to him, and now... "Come on.. Let's get out of here," he said, swallowing as his mouth went dry. "I don't want any more people listening in."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 8:56

A small swallow and nod. "Y-yeah... Your room?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 9:00

"S-sure," his voice cracked a little. "Iah. Don't have a roommate anymore. Madara was - well, apparently he had some work to do for his family, so - yeah." He stopped rambling. He basically just told her to come back to his and fuck, didn't he? Did he even want that? "Just - just to talk, y'know."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 10:05

A small nod, again. "... Yeah. Talk."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 11:05

"Uhm. Okay. Let's.. let's go, then." After some fumbling about with this hands, he finally just stuck them in his pockets and shuffled a little in the direction of his room, looking back at her to see if she was coming with him.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 11:08

Of course, she was, although she was twirling a lock of her hair around a finger. He'd probably recognize that gesture. She only did that when she was nervous.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 11:11

Yeah. He did. In between wiping his hands on his pocket lining because they were sweating so badly. He was going to mess this up, he was sure of it.. He didn't even know what to say to her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 11:14

Before long, after an awkwardly silent walk, they were there, and she entered after him.

//1g sovesale//
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 3 af 3 Forrige  1, 2, 3

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum