Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Stuff some people didn't know //English//

3 deltagere

Side 1 af 3 1, 2, 3  Næste

Go down

Stuff some people didn't know //English// Empty Stuff some people didn't know //English//

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 3:44

Genma was sitting on top of the lockers in the hallway and was throwing a ball down in the floor just to catch it when it bounced back up.. He was utterly bored but there was nothing to do on the school, after he had come back again for being sent home because of so called bad behavior..
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Stuff some people didn't know //English// Empty Sv: Stuff some people didn't know //English//

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 3:52

A deep sigh. Why couldn't she just let it go and find someone else to entertain herself with? Why did the memories haunt her this badly? It hadn't ever been this bad the two times she'd broken up with Kakashi, and not even when Obito'd died. Kushina went over to her locker, not even noticing Genma as she opened it and threw her books inside.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Stuff some people didn't know //English// Empty Sv: Stuff some people didn't know //English//

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 3:55

"Someone seems mad.. Something wrong Red..?" Genma stopped with what he was doing and looked at her..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 4:06

"... Nothing, Gen'." she muttered, took out the books for her next class. "Just some stupid worries."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 4:11

"Worries about what..? You know you can tell me Red.." a small smile came from him, as he looked down at her, moving his leg a little to give her room to get her books..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 4:15

"... You know what. I don't have to tell you. It's the same as the last what, over a month, now?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 4:18

"Ah that.. So you haven't been talking with Minato lately I can hear.. Well the last time I saw Minato he was fucking me into his mattress.." Genma shrugged a little and looked a little bored once again..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 4:19

"... What?" she froze and blinked.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 4:23

Minato was just walking down the hall when he saw the familiar red hair and quickly hid between two rows of lockers, very much not in the mood to talk to her or even see her. Then he heard what Genma was saying and had to stifle a gasp.
...what the fuck, Genma!??! What happened to not fucking and telling??
That total bastard!!!!
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 4:29

"Ups.. I wasn't supposed to tell that.. Ehm you know what.. I think i will just go now.." Jumping down from the lockers he pulled his backpack with him and moved it over his shoulder..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 4:32

Furrowing her brows, she sighed. "... Guess that really shouldn't surprise me that much..." she muttered, biting her lip.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 4:33

There might have been a strangled gasp from Minato's hiding place.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 4:36

Genma turned around and stopped in the middle of the hallway and looked at her with a small smile "Look Kushina don't judge Minato just because of that.. I was the one that made the first move and did most of the work.. It wasn't his idea at all, and he seemed to regret it afterwards if it's any comfort.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 4:38

"Not really, when you know I've tried it before." She knew Genma knew she'd been devastated some good years ago when she'd seen Kakashi hooking up with a guy just a few days after he'd dumped her the first time.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 4:39

In his hiding place, Minato clasped his hands over his mouth not to cry out in agony, and beat the back of his head repeatedly against the wall. Idiot. Idiot, idiot, idiot.. he'd left her, and somehow he kept hurting her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 4:45

"Hey Red, don't you dare compare Minato to Kakashi.. Kakashi was a pure jerk back then.. He still is at some points.. Minato is not like that at all.. His more sad over you guys breaking up then you seem to be.. Which in my book seems to say that you are the one there don't deserve him, and not the other way around.." Genma was beginning to see a pattern in all of this, and he didn't like the way Kushina was treating Minato at all.. He was looking at her with a serious look on his face and you could see in the way he was standing that he was a bit mad over all this..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 4:47

She bit her lip slightly. "That's... What I told him as well. He didn't believe me." she sighed, glanced down at the floor. "I... I know. He's... Too good for me. Have been from the very start."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 4:49

...what?
He stopped beating his head against the wall and started listening intently.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 4:54

"you should never compare Minato to Kakashi.. Hell you shouldn't compare him to either him or me for that matter.. His more gentle and sweet than Kakashi and me will ever be.." the serious look was still on his face and he placed a hand in his pocket as he was holding his back over his shoulder with the other..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 4:55

"I... Know. Sorry, that was... Really wrong of me. Not fair to him. It's just... Yeah." she sighed. "Nothing ever seems to go right for me, does it? I've even ruined the kindest guy I've ever known." a small tear slid down her cheek.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 5:27

Minato had to bite his hand to stifle a dry sob. He wanted to scream at her how wrong she was - but he didn't. He was only going to ruin her more.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 5:33

"Maybe you should try and see things from his way instead of only seeing it from your own side.." a stern look came from Genma and he gave a small shrug..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 5:35

"I've... Tried. But I kinda... Can't. I can't see what's wrong with getting rid of it this early on. Later on, sure, I'd agree with him, but..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 5:42

No, thought Minato bitterly. And I can't see what's right with it, and things kinda end there.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 5:48

"Have you ever read a book about pregnancy? because it clearly stands that a foster after the 3 month is a living thing.." Genma lifted an eyebrow as he looked at her..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 3 1, 2, 3  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum