Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Talking, talking, talking. [[Private, English.]]

2 deltagere

Side 3 af 3 Forrige  1, 2, 3

Go down

Talking, talking, talking. [[Private, English.]] - Page 3 Empty Sv: Talking, talking, talking. [[Private, English.]]

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 14 Nov - 13:07

Genma couldn't help but laugh at the way Minato reacted "Why are you so jealous Minato seriously.. Red is you girl and I think the hole school have known that for weeks.." He shock his head and just laughed...

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Talking, talking, talking. [[Private, English.]] - Page 3 Empty Sv: Talking, talking, talking. [[Private, English.]]

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 14 Nov - 13:08

An amused snort, and Kakashi cast a glance Minato's way again.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 14 Nov - 13:08

She blushed, was about to say something - and then laughed at Genma's comment.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Ons 14 Nov - 13:17

Ouch. Those guys were just a little too perceptive. He tried not to let on, though. "I've hardly got anything to be jealous of. Protective, maybe," he granted with a nonchalant smile, and perhaps just a small blush.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 14 Nov - 13:21

"Protective? Protective of what? Redtop can handle her own ground unless you think someone is going to steal her away from you.. But then I would say you were just jealous.." Genma laughed and found some small balls in his bag that he rolled around in his hand..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 14 Nov - 13:22

A crooked smile. "Exactly... And no matter which it is... No need to when it's just us."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 14 Nov - 13:23

Kushina kept quiet this time, eating the rest of her ramen and letting the guys talk it out.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 14 Nov - 13:26

It was exactly when it was just them that there was a need to be jealous, thought Minato sourly. Out loud, however, he said, "I'd be a damn idiot if I didn't think she could handle herself, I've fought her too. But she's sort of injured, if you hadn't noticed."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 14 Nov - 13:29

Genma just smiled "Oh I know.. I was the one that broke her leg remember.." A sigh came from Genma "Look Blondie boy I don't see Kushina the way you see her and I never will.. Just not my type.." A quick look at Kushina "No offense Redtop.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 14 Nov - 13:33

Kakashi gave a small grin. "Well, it's obvious why. You can't handle people with a temper." a slightly teasing nudge in the side. Then he looked at Minato, and shortly Kushina, then back to Minato. "And as you very well know, we've figured out I don't really go that well with her either. We've both been the one to break up. Doesn't work. So stop being so damn jealous all the time and rubbing it in my face." he said it exactly as he felt.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 14 Nov - 13:35

She'd been about to say something, but with the tone and face Kakashi set up, she knew better than to interfere. He wasn't angry or anything, she could see that - but he wouldn't take kindly to anyone butting in.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 14 Nov - 13:41

Minato actually had to shut his eyes for just two seconds and count to five. Then he sighed. "I promised her I wouldn't argue with you. Either of you. So I won't," was all he said. Even though he had a lot to say about smug bastard assholes and who was doing the rubbing in whose face originally. He didn't let go of Kushina's shoulders, though.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 14 Nov - 13:44

"Then I apologize to Kushina for provoking you to spill your beans..." Genma looked smug at Minato and just rolled the small balls around in his hand... "Unless you don't have what it takes of course..."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 14 Nov - 13:46

He sighed, shook his head. "Whatever." then he glanced at his phone. "Oh fuck. I have to meet with Madara in ten minutes... Completely forgot..." he realized, facepalmed and gathered everything, getting ready to leave.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 14 Nov - 13:47

Kushina gave a small sigh, and gently squeezed Minato's hand, still in hers.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 14 Nov - 13:49

That small squeeze gave him hope he was on the right track. "I guess it's up to her to decide if I've got 'what it takes', isn't it?" he asked Genma cheekily.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 14 Nov - 13:52

"So you do have guts.. Just sad that you need Kushina by your side for you to show it.." Genma felt his phone ring and pulled it out took one look at it and answered it "Да, сэр" He gave a short nod to the others at the table and murmured low to Kakashi "Later got to take this one"..
He took his bag and left going straight over in russian to talk to the person on the other side of the phone..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 14 Nov - 22:54

He nodded, looked after Genma. "Well... I should probably get going for that date... Wouldn't want to keep Madara waiting for too long," a smirk as he rose, grabbed his bag.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 14 Nov - 22:55

"... Madara?" Kushina blinked. She'd heard the name - wasn't he Minato's room mate? But she hadn't met him before, so she wasn't sure.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 15 Nov - 1:18

Minato just sighed. He wouldn't let on how pissed off Genma made him. They'd barely talked. How could he judge Minato based on that?
"...wait. You're going out with my roommate?!" He stared at Kakashi. Madara was gay?! For that guy!?! What the fuck??!
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 15 Nov - 3:22

"How many others do you know by that name?" Kakashi grinned. "Of course it's your roommate. He came on to me after all, I've just agreed." he shrugged. "He's rather good-looking anyway, it'd have been stupid not to grab the chance."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 15 Nov - 6:03

Kushina, now, just gave a weak smile and a small shake of her head. This was so typical... He never did let down a chance to get laid, so this really didn't surprise her.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 15 Nov - 9:48

"Er, I wouldn't really know," Minato stammered sligthly. "If he's hot. Or not. That is. Well... congratulations?" Not that he'd considered Madara's sexuality, but he supposed the other guy was a bit feminine. So was Minato himself, though, and he was definitely completely one hundred percent straight.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 15 Nov - 9:50

A laugh. "Whatever. Have fun, lovebirds." he gently ruffled Kushina's hair in passing, before he headed for the door.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 15 Nov - 9:51

A small chuckle. "We will," she assured him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 3 af 3 Forrige  1, 2, 3

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum