Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Talking, talking, talking. [[Private, English.]]

2 deltagere

Side 1 af 3 1, 2, 3  Næste

Go down

Talking, talking, talking. [[Private, English.]] Empty Talking, talking, talking. [[Private, English.]]

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 11:09

Slowly, Kushina crutched her way into the cantine, sighed as she sat down. "Minato? Could I get you to fetch the food for me?" she asked, making the usual doggy face when she pleaded for something.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Talking, talking, talking. [[Private, English.]] Empty Sv: Talking, talking, talking. [[Private, English.]]

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Nov - 11:12

"Sure," he smiled. "What do you want?" He fetched her a chair to put up her leg on.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Talking, talking, talking. [[Private, English.]] Empty Sv: Talking, talking, talking. [[Private, English.]]

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 11:16

Genma was walking back to the table with his food.. He had picked some chicken curry and some juice.. He was humming an song he had heard his brother sing the last time they were together..

He made it to the table and sat down crossover from Kushina..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 11:20

And Kakashi had picked his usual - a bowl of miso soup, and salt-fried fish on the side, with a bit of salad - and soy milk for the drink. He sat down beside Genma, across from where Minato would be sitting. "You should know. She never eats anything else than Ramen." he laughed.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 11:20

Blushing, she grinned, raised her leg onto the chair, thanking Minato. "Not ONLY... Only almost." she chuckled. "But yeah. If there's Ramen, then Ramen, please!"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Nov - 11:26

He had noticed - he wasn't an idiot, after all. "Two bowls of miso," he smiled at her indulgently. He knew better than to try and get her to eat salad, and besides, she wasn't going to gain any weight no matter what she ate. Obediently, he trundled off to get her the food.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 11:31

Genma just shock his head and murmured low enough so only Kakashi could hear him "If that is not I will do anything to Redtop boy then I don't know what" He took a sip of his juice and then began on his food..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 11:33

Kakashi grinned. "Totally." and then he began eating his fish.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 11:33

Kushina just sat there, almost beaming as she cast a glance after Minato, then looked at Kakashi. "So. How's it feel? Finally getting the black belt?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Nov - 11:34

La la la, getting ramen. And some milk for her bones to set.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 11:37

Genma just smiled at Kushina og continued to eat his food.. Full knowing that the rank question was Kakashi's to answer..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 11:40

Kakashi smiled. "Awesome." he put it in one word, grinning. "Finally getting there after... What. 8 months setback, now?" he grinned. "Feels fuckin' awesome finally getting here."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 11:40

"Figured." she grinned. "It's been a long time since I've seen you smile like this. Laugh like this." she smiled. "It's good to see the old you returning."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Nov - 11:43

Aaaand standing in line. Hm. Okay, he'd never get used to seeing her friendly with him like that, but.. it wasn't Kakashi she was with, was it?
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 11:48

Genma laughed and looked at Kushina "Yea next time he goes for a new rank he has to fight me, Grimmjow or the guy I was talking with in the door.. Thought I hope for you Kashi that you get me or Grimm" A grin was on Genma's face then "That guy is a thing between me and Grimm.. Way to strong for comfort and very quick on his feets.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 11:52

Kakashi grinned. "Hope it's going to be you, too. I have an advantage as long as we don't get on the ground. You're better down there." he laughed and ruffled Genma's hair in a teasing manner.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 11:53

Kushina couldn't help but chuckle while she watched the two of them. It really was nice to see the old, happier, friendlier Kakashi returning, bit by bit.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Nov - 11:56

Minato returned with a tray full of food. "Here we go..." He set the tray in front of her, then sat next to her, a little uncertainly - could she eat on her own? Of course she could. He kinda wanted to feed her, though...
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 12:00

Genma saw Minato coming back with the food but turned to Kakashi with a raised fork "Yeah well I don't want to fight in more tournament if I can help it..." He laughed and went back to eating his food..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 12:02

"Too lazy, are we?" he grinned and blinked at him. "Nah. I know why you don't like them. I like them, though, as you very well know. Its fun. I like for once fighting against people not from our dojo."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 12:03

"Mmhmm. That's the part I like, too." Kushina smiled. "Didn't get that far today, though, of course." she still grinned and thanked Minato before she dove into the first bowl, as always looking like she hadn't eaten in days, as quickly as she consumed the first bowl.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Nov - 12:19

Minato sat down next to her and, with a smile, watched her eat while he listened to their conversation. He hardly had anything to offer.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 12:24

Genma swallow the food in his mouth "Yea well I don't like them.. And I'm not looking forward to the next rank I have to get" A shudder went through Genma "Just thinking about who I just might get up against is scary enough for me not to want it.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 12:29

"You could just choose to stay at this level, if you want to, though, Genma. You know Sensei'll understand." Kakashi pointed out and ate another bit of his fish. Then looked at Minato. "I never did get your rank, back when we fought." he just now realized. "And I'm curious. Unless it's something youre not willing to share, of course."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 12:30

Kushina merely kept eating. Engrossed in her food, like always.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 3 1, 2, 3  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum