Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Returning... With a broken leg. [[Private, English]]

2 deltagere

Side 2 af 2 Forrige  1, 2

Go down

Returning... With a broken leg. [[Private, English]] - Page 2 Empty Sv: Returning... With a broken leg. [[Private, English]]

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 9:46

"Nah. 'M cool." she smiled and kissed his cheek, however. It was nice seeing him being nice to them, for once.

"And you've never told me the last one." Kakashi still smiled while he looked at Genma, however. "But it's cool. Don't tell unless you're ready. I know you've got at least as many pitfalls in your past as I do." a comradely clap to the shoulder.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Returning... With a broken leg. [[Private, English]] - Page 2 Empty Sv: Returning... With a broken leg. [[Private, English]]

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 10:04

"Its cool.. I'm not as good with the language as Kakashi but I'm still pretty fast in learning them.. The base is thinking about getting me to learn Arabic and Italian when I get home for the summer.." Genma looked a bit uneasy at the mention of his past and he nodded with his head "Yeah you could say that again Kakashi.. I think I have just as many pitfalls and you if not more.. But hey I can handle it" A small smile came from Genma "You know I can.. And for the last one I wont talk about it for now.. Maybe at some later point or maybe never.. Only time can tell.." He became quiet after that and just looked at Minato and Kushina with a small real smile for ones and shock his head..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Nov - 10:10

...everyone in this school apparently had deep-seated emotional trauma, Minato decided. And he was pretty amazed that they were willing to discuss it when he was present. That could be bad or good, he thought. He decided to go with good. Mostly for Kushina's sake. And to keep quiet and kiss Kushina again.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 10:14

Kakashi shrugged. "But then as far as I know... It's... What. half of the languages I can talk, that you know. Unless your last is one of the others I know, too." he returned to the previous topic. "I grew up with Japanese and Korean... English and Spanish followed, then French, and now finally Russian... What about you, Minato? Besides English?" he asked kindly enough, smiling at Minato, even as Kushina laid an arm around him, too, after taking the crutch in the other hand.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 10:31

Genma scratched his neck and laughed "Yea I guess... искать Какаши давайте поговорим в комнате обо всем этом.." The last part comming out in russian for Kakashi to understand only he made a move with the head at Minato knowing Kakashi would understand..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Nov - 10:37

Okay, that was seriously annoying. Don't get affected, don't... "I grew up speaking English, but I speak Japanese too. And French, though not well enough according to my old teacher."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 10:42

Kakashi nodded to show Genma he'd heard, then smiled at Minato. "私を驚かせることはありません。" he shifted to his Japanese, just for a second. "Figured you'd speak it, based from your looks and manners."

Kushina, once again, just calmly watched.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 10:46

Genma just shock his head and moved his toothpick a bit around in his mouth.. If he understood or not he didn't make any movement there could tell that if he did or not..

He just looked down the hall and moved his toothpick around trying to find out if there was anything to do while they were having there own little talk..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Nov - 10:50

Minato smiled to acknowledge he'd understood, but he didn't switch from English. "My mother was Japanese," he explained, but didn't elaborate on it.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 10:54

Kakashi nodded. "Both of my parents were." he shrugged, but didn't venture further into it, either.

Now, however, Kushina's bad leg gave a twitch, and she grimaced. "Kushina? What is it?" Kakashi asked as soon as he noticed. "... Guess we've been standing for too long." a small, embarrassed laugh. "Could we find somewhere to sit down, please? Maybe the cantine? I'm hungry, 'ttebane!" she declared. Kakashi couldn't help but laugh. "Sure. Shall we continue the talk in there?" his best friendly smile at Minato. He was determined to, fr once, show Kushina that they could get along in longer periods of time. This, now, was a test of whether Minato was prepared to try his best, too.

Sidst rettet af Kushina Uzumaki Man 12 Nov - 21:10, rettet 1 gang
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 10:56

Genma just shrugged his shoulders "Sure I have been hungry for the last 2 hours anyways.." he began moving to where the cantine where..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Nov - 11:04

His smile faltered just for a second - he'd hoped they could ditch the idiot duo - but quickly, he caught himself. For one thing, Kushina's stomach must always be obeyed. For another, he had to get along with Kakashi. So far, it was going so good.
"D'ya want me to carry you?" he asked her softly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 11:06

"Nah. 'M good. Need to learn this, anyway. Gotta move around like this for the next ten weeks, after all." she smiled, and began crutching her way towards the cantine.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 2 af 2 Forrige  1, 2

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum