Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

The Tournament [[Private, English]]

Side 2 af 2 Forrige  1, 2

Go down

The Tournament [[Private, English]] - Page 2 Empty Sv: The Tournament [[Private, English]]

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 4:41

A small smile got on Genma's face and he nodded his head "Seems so" He took a hold of Kushina's arm and looked at her "So you want to try and walk on your own or you want help?"

He picked up the bags and put them over his shoulders/neck one of each side..

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

The Tournament [[Private, English]] - Page 2 Empty Sv: The Tournament [[Private, English]]

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 4:45

"Might as well get into the rhythm already." a crooked smile and she grabbed the crutches... Took a few testing steps with them, smiling when she found it easy enough.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 4:51

Genma shock his head and began mumling some words in russian for himself "Мне нужно, чтобы научиться держать спину, когда я борюсь" he scratched his neck a bit but kept up with Kushina on the way over to Kakashi..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 4:57

Once they were over there, Kakashi's smile faded, however, as he looked at Kushina, then Genma, then back. "What the hell happened?" he asked, and Kushina scratched her neck. "Well... While we were fighting, oe of Genma's sweeps caught me, and... You know me... I didn't notice until I kicked him again, and..." she laughed sheepishly. Kakashi sighed, cast a glance at Genma. "You never did learn to not go at full power in these fights, now did you?" it wasn't mad, more resigned, and with a weak smile.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 5:02

A sigh and a weak nod while he scratched his neck "I guess not.. I always got paired up with Grimm or someone there could hold to something.. I guess I just loose myself when I fight and I just stop thinking and only have one goal.." Genma looked at Kakashi with a weak smile "You should know how I get.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 5:13

"Yeah, I do. I do know why I need to evade those punches of yours." Kakashi grinned, then looked at Kushina, who'd 'hmmph!'ed once Genma'd mentioned the part about 'someone that could stand something'. "So... How long will we have to endure you being miserable this time?" a crooked smirk, as he evaded the punch he'd expected from her. She still grinned however. "Fuck off. I'm not that bad when I'm not allowed to train."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 5:27

"No you are mild compared to how Grimmjow is right now.. Uf I barely dodge his punch.." Genma shock his head and laughed a little bit.. "Broke his arm by falling down the stairs with Lacus.. What a way to spend 8 weeks away from training.. "

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 5:33

"Ouch..." she winced in sympathy. "I don't want to think about how he'd be if he'd broken his leg, instead."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 5:38

Genma scratched his neck and laughed weakly "Yea well be happy you havent seen it.. He have broken his leg ones and the result was not pretty and he was 13 at that time.." Genma winced and looked at Kakashi "But you should know better then me right Kakashi" A teasing smile came from Genma "After all you there"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 5:40

Kakashi grinned awkwardly. "Yeah... My ribs remember, at least. He managed to slightly bend three of them in just one punch after I teased him with it..."

Kushina merely chuckled. "You simply can't help but tease, can you?" "Nope, and you know it."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 5:44

"Yea well you were lucky Kashi.. I saw the guy that got was the one the foult of his broken leg.." Genma winced "Got a free ticket to the hospital if I remember right"

Genma began walking over to the doors leading out "But enough about old days it makes me sound older then I am..." A smile was on his lips while he holded the door open for the others..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 5:47

Kushina began following on the crutches, and Kakashi was right behind, still smiling. "Well. I was evading but not quick enough. Only reason he did hit me." he grinned. "Anyway, finally I've got it," he laughed, with real mirth for once, gesturing to his black belt.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 6:00

"Yeah I can see that.. I'm happy for you" Genma just smiled and waited for the others.. Some people came through the open doors and one of them took Genma on the shoulder and said "Мы скучаем что Вы вокруг Генма. Но приятно видеть вас снова.." Genma turned his head and saw an old friend from way back and smiled a real happy smile for ones and nodded his head "Я скучаю по вам, ребята тоже.."

The old friend just shock his head, smiled and walked after his groupmates with a wave over his shoulder..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 6:19

Kakashi blinked, raised an eyebrow. "Where do you know those guys from, Gen?" He understood everything that'd just been said, which Genma probably didn't knew. He'd... Well. He'd kept it a secret that he'd taught himself Russian over the past year or two. He'd gotten too curious, Genma's daily mutters and even talking Russian in his sleep, so, he'd simply taught himself the language. There were advantages to being a genius.

Kushina only now caught up to them - after all, she had to get used to the crutches.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 6:23

"Hm? Oh those guys.." Genma scratched his neck and looked after them with a sad look in his eyes before he shock his head and looked at Kakashi "Just some old friends thats all.. Been years since I have seen them though.. Didn't know they was training around this area.. But then again you never knew with those guys" genma just shock his head and smiled a little bit..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 6:26

"... 'kay." he smiled and kept from questioning further, as they all got into the bus again, Kushina slowly, but she managed.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 6:32

Genma just sighed "I might tell someday Kakashi.. But now is not the time.. Wounds need time to heal.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 2 af 2 Forrige  1, 2

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum