Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Room number 14 [[Private, English, Kakaomælk]]

Side 2 af 4 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Go down

Room number 14 [[Private, English, Kakaomælk]] - Page 2 Empty Sv: Room number 14 [[Private, English, Kakaomælk]]

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 10:06

Genma tryed to hold back the moan but couldn't and it came out as he back ached up in Shuuhei's hands there was on his chest.. He looked down at Shuuhei's body and came with a curse in Russian before he could stop himself "Почему вы должны быть так ужасно жарко". He let his head fall totally back and bared his throat for Shuuhei..

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Room number 14 [[Private, English, Kakaomælk]] - Page 2 Empty Sv: Room number 14 [[Private, English, Kakaomælk]]

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 10:21

He pulled back in surprise, blinking slightly. "何?" the response was automatically in Japanese.

Sidst rettet af Shuuhei Hisagi Tirs 30 Okt - 5:14, rettet 1 gang

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 10:25

Genma shock his head an blushed "Ehm forget it. Nevermind Shuuhei. Just a slip of the tongue" He moved his hands over Shuuhei's chest and pinched his nipples before going up to his neck.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 10:34

He'd wanted to question him further, but gasped when the fingers found his sensitive nipples, and automatically arched into the caress.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 10:46

Genma smile a real smile at Shuuhei and shake his head "You have your secrets and I have mine. If you can remember it after we are done then I'll tell you what I said"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 10:48

"I... Don't think Ill be able to remember it..If you keep doing this," however, a broad grin was on his lips, showing he didn't mind at all.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 10:51

"Hehe yeah well i don't think we have all night. remember we do have to get up to classes" Genma grinned and forgot to mention that they had miss Tits in the first lession..
Genma let his arms down and put them over his head "I'll be a good boy now. Or as much as I now can"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 10:53

"Which isn't much, I'll bet..." he smirked, then bent down to kiss a wet trail from Genma's collarbone to his nipple, flicking his tongue against the hardened bud as he let his fingers tease the other.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 10:55

Genma ached his back an gave a groan trying to keep himself at bay and to let Shuuhei play. Patiance was not a strong side of his but he would be damn if he would let it win this time..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 11:09

"You know..." he husked, as he drew his head back, blew gently on the wet nipple while his fingers still toyed with the other. "You're the first one to not comment my facial tattoos." he grinned. People tended to accuse him of being a pervert because of that 69.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 11:19

Genma laughed "It could have a double meaning for all I know so thats why I haven't comment on it" A smink came from Genma and he looked at Shuuhei "But if you want to test your Tattoo then I'm all up for it"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 11:21

He grinned. "Well, I'm not going to hide that it is my favorite position..." with a meaningful smirk, Shuuhei finally let his hands travel to divest Genma of his pants.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 11:30

Genma moved his hips up so Shuuhei could get his pants off "So you like it too.. Good to know.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 11:41

"What can I say..." he grinned, flung the pants to a far corner of the room, began on the boxers instead. "I like giving head... And love receiving it, of course." a smirk and once the proud erection was freed, there was the immediate reward of a lick to the sensitive head.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 11:44

A moan and Genma couldn't help ache his back "Why don't you turn around Shuu so I can help you out"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 11:50

"What an excellent, excellent idea, my fellow student..." he laughed, and in mere seconds, pants and boxers were flung to a far corner of the room, before he took the right position, his crotch level ith Genma's face; Genma's crotch on level with his own face.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 30 Okt - 9:34

Genma opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out and licked at the head before his hands went up to Shuuhei's hips to hold him stady.. He began licking around the head before he closed his mouth around the head and sucked lightly before letting go and lick down the side..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 30 Okt - 9:40

Shuuhei's moan was quelled, though, for in that moment he took just the head of Genma's proud length inside, pressing his tongue against the slit at the tip, giving a few, sharp sucks. Closing his eyes, he moaned around the broad head again - both at the feelings fro his own crotch, that delicious piercing, but also - well, he couldn't deny it. He loved to suck cock, it was as simple s that.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 30 Okt - 9:50

A groan came from Genma before he took the head in his mouth again and sucked on it while pressing the tip of his tongue in the slit. He moved the tongue around the head and took the hole length in his mouth. He then began playing around with his tongue and pircing while he hollowed his cheeks and began to move his head down and up again..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 30 Okt - 9:55

A groan as he swallowed Genma's length too - even to the point of deep-throating, fitting all of Genma's erection inside, the tip at the back of his throat. He had practice, though, so he didn't gag like a newbie would've. Instead, he started bobbing up and down, each time letting Genma slide all the way inside, then out until only the tip was in his mouth. Meanwhile, his tongue curled and twisted around the soft hardness in his mouth; he was oddly determined to prove just how much practice he had with this.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 30 Okt - 10:23

Genma moaned but the sound was mutted by the length in his mouth. Genma could feel that Shuuhei was not a newbie when it came to give a blowjob and he smiled abit around the length before he went back to sucking the length in his mouth. His tongue twisted and turned around the length went he deep-throated it his gag reflex completely gone as a result of alot of practice on the area..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 30 Okt - 10:37

"Ah..." he pulled back with a gasp, but his hand was around the length instead, stroking it as he spoke. "I can feel I'm not the only one to have practiced this..." he purred.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 30 Okt - 11:04

Genma let the length out of his mouth and grinned "I guess you are right about that Shuu. I guess I just like to go down". He moved from under Shuuhei "I got told about 2 years back that I had a good mouth on me in more then one understanding so a friend said in a joke why didn't I just get my tongue pirced. And yeah one joke led to a pircing"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 30 Okt - 11:29

"You're not the only one who likes to go down... I fucking love it," he ground out before he swallowed him again, savoring the heavy feeling of the member in his mouth, curling his tongue around it, sucking hard.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 30 Okt - 11:38

"Ahh shit Shuu" Genma pulled on Shuuhei so he came up to his eye level and bendt forwat and kissed him hungrily while holding on to him he let himself fall back on the bed.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 2 af 4 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum