Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Gåtur i det fri med kæresten [[privat, engelsk]]

Side 1 af 2 1, 2  Næste

Go down

Gåtur i det fri med kæresten [[privat, engelsk]] Empty Gåtur i det fri med kæresten [[privat, engelsk]]

Indlæg  Gæst Søn 9 Sep - 9:16

A normal Saturday afternoon, another walk. This time holding hands with his new girlfriend as they walked along the small path. A happy smile upon Kakashi's lips as he instead laid his arm around Sheena's waist.

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Gåtur i det fri med kæresten [[privat, engelsk]] Empty Sv: Gåtur i det fri med kæresten [[privat, engelsk]]

Indlæg  Gæst Søn 9 Sep - 9:22

Sheena looked at kakashi while walking, hand in hand, until he put his arm around her waist. She smiled and looked around. She had a tight and low-cut T-shirt on. And a pair of tight shorts. her hair was sat up in a ponytail.

Gæst
Gæst

Gåtur i det fri med kæresten [[privat, engelsk]] Empty Sv: Gåtur i det fri med kæresten [[privat, engelsk]]

Indlæg  Gæst Søn 9 Sep - 9:25

"Where d'you wanna go, Shee-chan?" he asked softly, kissing her hair. "To the lake? The forest?"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Søn 9 Sep - 9:27

Sheena looked at him, and laughed a little "Actually i think you should choose, i don't care where we go, as long as its with you, my love"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Søn 9 Sep - 9:29

"Uhuh. Right. Just pick a spot, dummy." he teased, poking her side.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Søn 9 Sep - 9:32

She rolled with her eyes, and faked at smile "uhm...i think i choose the lake then, when you won't choose" she blinked with her right eye.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Søn 9 Sep - 9:33

"The lake it is, then." he said, smiling again, and kissed her softly.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Søn 9 Sep - 9:36

She looked forward and smiled a little. She didn't know, what they should talk about so she was quiet.
She liked the moment they had together and he always made her smile.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Søn 9 Sep - 9:41

Outside the school's swimming pool building, a well-renowned pervert was lurking in the bushes, prepared with a camera complete with an almighty zoom lens for the Principal to take her weekend swim.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Søn 9 Sep - 9:44

They calmly walked along the path - that is, until Kakashi spotted the familiar bush of unruly, white hair which could belong to no-one else than their pervert teacher and his favourite author, hidden amongst branches. "Why hello, Jiraiya. On the lookout for new material for your books?" he asked casually.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Søn 9 Sep - 9:46

Sheena looked the same way as Kakashi and laughed a little "Well hello there Jiraiya, how it goes?" She smiled to him, and put her arms crossed.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Søn 9 Sep - 9:49

Jiraya spun in place and looked at them furiously. "Quiet, children! I'm doing research!!" Then, without shame, he went back to his zooming. "Aaaah, here she comes..."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Søn 9 Sep - 9:52

A half-choked chuckle. Still watching the old pervert, he kissed the top of Sheena's head, stroked her hip. "She'll discover you no matter how quiet you are." he informed the master pervert in a low voice.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Søn 9 Sep - 9:55

She looked at kakashi and then at Jiraiya "Sometimes i don't understand men. There are a lot of girls on this school why her?" She still had her arms crossed. and awaited some respond from the teacher.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Søn 9 Sep - 9:58

Now this was one of his favourite topics: women.
"Ah, young Miss Tamako. You must understand: Women are like fine wines. Each have their distinct nature. Smell. Flavour. Bouquet...." he breathed in hard through his nose for emphasis. "I love women. All women... and girls," a broad and appreciative smile. "But there is a certain distinct je ne sais quoi, a quality that only comes to the mature woman, which I happen to appreciate greatly." This delivered, he zoomed in and fired away.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Søn 9 Sep - 10:06

A quiet chuckle. "Such fine words when describing the female gender. Compared to your normal vocabulary, you almost sound as intelligent as me..." were the teasing words of the genius student.

Sidst rettet af Kakashi Hatake Søn 9 Sep - 10:16, rettet 1 gang

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Søn 9 Sep - 10:09

She laughed a little "Yeah right...you guys are weird, you know that" She giggled a little and removed her ponytail, so her hair slowly was falling down her bag.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Søn 9 Sep - 10:22

"I'm much smarter than you, brat, and don't kid yourself otherwise. If you're so smart - how come you're still a student and not, like me, making an honest living?" Ooooo, wet cleavage. Clickclickclick.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Søn 9 Sep - 10:28

"Maybe because my band haven't had its breakthrough yet?" he pointed out, fingers playing with Sheena's long hair.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Søn 9 Sep - 10:30

She just stood there looked at the guys discuss, there stuff. And didn't want to interfere. She could¨n't understand jiraiya's interrest for the girls that much. but oh well it wasn't her buisness after all.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Søn 9 Sep - 10:35

"Pah. New-fangled stuff. It won't last. You might get your five seconds of fame, and then you'll end up a wreck. Take up an honest career instead. Make your girlfriend proud. She certainly deserves it," this was all delivered with full focus on Mrs. Pepsi's tits.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Søn 9 Sep - 10:38

He shrugged. "Still got the army as my second choice." the old man knew why, since he'd known Sakumo as well. Sakumo'd been a sergeant back then. It was basically just stepping into his father's footsteps.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Søn 9 Sep - 10:41

Sheena quickly lost interrest in the conversation, because she didn't have an ideer of her own, of what she wants to become after graduation. She looked around while the guys were talking, and she didn't want o distrub their fun.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Søn 9 Sep - 10:42

Jiraiya regarded him sharply, but then turned his attention to the lovelier of the pair. "Now, Kakashi-kun, you're boring your date," he berated sharply.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Søn 9 Sep - 10:47

A small sigh, hand still caressing Sheena's hip. "She's not just my date. She's my girlfriend, believe it or not." the pervert knew very well of Kakashi's quite... Promiscuous nature. It'd been several years since the last proper girl- or boyfriend.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 2 1, 2  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum