Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

Side 14 af 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Re: Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

Indlæg  Lise on Tors 1 maj - 10:28

"Ah. Well. I.." Jiraiya coughed and hastily downed more whiskey, mumbling something about damn pollen as he wiped at his nose. "Well. That would probably not work, then."
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Vis brugerens profil

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Re: Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

Indlæg  Kashi on Tors 1 maj - 10:31

"And I was the one driving, so I still feel goddamn responsible for the mess we both wound up being. And Kushina, too." he muttered, kicking weakly at the floor. Kushina might hide it well, but he knew she still hurt like fuck, too.
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Tors 1 maj - 10:48

"Sad shit, kid. You'll learn to deal with it, or learn how to drink it away. Knock yourself out," he grabbed a bottle from the cabinet and threw it at Kakashi.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Tors 1 maj - 10:59

He sighed, but caught it nevertheless. "My therapist tells me I'm making progress, at least." he muttered. Then considered for some seconds, before he took a swig from the bottle.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Tors 1 maj - 11:01

"Yeah. 'What doesn't kill you---' and all that."
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Tors 1 maj - 11:03

"I guess. Even if I wish he was the one alive and not me."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Tors 1 maj - 11:05

"Well, you can only halfway fix that - and won't Rin be more unhappy if she loses both of you?"
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Tors 1 maj - 11:08

"Mmhmm. It's because of her and Kushina that I still hang around." he sighed and took another swig.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Tors 1 maj - 11:09

"That's sad as hell, kid." Jiraiya didn't sound sympathetic or disapproving, just stating a fact. He sat down in his armchair and absently scratched his chest.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Tors 1 maj - 11:11

A weak shrug. "Well. Story of my life, I guess."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Tors 1 maj - 11:13

"If you're just gonna sit there and wallow in self-pity, let me have the numbers of some of your groupie chicks so I can keep them entertained in the meantime."
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Tors 1 maj - 11:18

"I don't have their numbers." he shrugged. "I just grab one at random after a concert and get to it."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Tors 1 maj - 11:19

"You're a sad excuse for a man;" Jiraiya decided. "Always, always, ALWAYS keep numbers around. I have mine colour coded for sluttiness and special preferences."
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Tors 1 maj - 11:22

He shrugged. "I don't see the point. I only keep people I actually care about, for other things than fucking, in my phone book. Partly because Lily once got a hold of my phone and saw five girl names in it she didn't recognize and forced me to explain."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Tors 1 maj - 11:24

"Mothers will be mothers," Jiraiya said airily, waving his hand about. "You need to keep record. You never know when it'll come in handy. Fame is fleeting."
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Fre 2 maj - 1:44

Another shrug. "I've got the numbers of the guys and girls in the strip club. That's gotta suffice."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Fre 2 maj - 4:34

"You say that now - in a few years, you'll be thanking me for my advice." Jiraiya belched discreetly, the alcohol finally getting to him.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Fre 2 maj - 4:50

"So you say. Now," he handed him the half-finished bottle back, "I better get going before it kicks in. I don't want another week of detention."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Fre 2 maj - 4:53

Jiraiya scratched his balls. "I'll write you a note to excuse you. Say it was a science experiment."
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Fre 2 maj - 4:55

A weak chuckle, slight shake of his head. "You've got an answer for everything, huh?"
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Fre 2 maj - 4:56

"Nah, just everything I can get in trouble for. Now piss off. I gotta pack."
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Fre 2 maj - 4:59

"I was on my way to." a small shrug. "See you around," finally, with a wave, he left.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Side 14 af 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Tilbage til toppen

Permissions in this forum:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum