Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

2 deltagere

Side 14 af 14 Forrige  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?// - Page 14 Empty Sv: Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

Indlæg  Lise Tors 1 Maj - 10:28

"Ah. Well. I.." Jiraiya coughed and hastily downed more whiskey, mumbling something about damn pollen as he wiped at his nose. "Well. That would probably not work, then."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?// - Page 14 Empty Sv: Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 1 Maj - 10:31

"And I was the one driving, so I still feel goddamn responsible for the mess we both wound up being. And Kushina, too." he muttered, kicking weakly at the floor. Kushina might hide it well, but he knew she still hurt like fuck, too.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Tors 1 Maj - 10:48

"Sad shit, kid. You'll learn to deal with it, or learn how to drink it away. Knock yourself out," he grabbed a bottle from the cabinet and threw it at Kakashi.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 1 Maj - 10:59

He sighed, but caught it nevertheless. "My therapist tells me I'm making progress, at least." he muttered. Then considered for some seconds, before he took a swig from the bottle.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 1 Maj - 11:01

"Yeah. 'What doesn't kill you---' and all that."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 1 Maj - 11:03

"I guess. Even if I wish he was the one alive and not me."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 1 Maj - 11:05

"Well, you can only halfway fix that - and won't Rin be more unhappy if she loses both of you?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 1 Maj - 11:08

"Mmhmm. It's because of her and Kushina that I still hang around." he sighed and took another swig.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 1 Maj - 11:09

"That's sad as hell, kid." Jiraiya didn't sound sympathetic or disapproving, just stating a fact. He sat down in his armchair and absently scratched his chest.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 1 Maj - 11:11

A weak shrug. "Well. Story of my life, I guess."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 1 Maj - 11:13

"If you're just gonna sit there and wallow in self-pity, let me have the numbers of some of your groupie chicks so I can keep them entertained in the meantime."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 1 Maj - 11:18

"I don't have their numbers." he shrugged. "I just grab one at random after a concert and get to it."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 1 Maj - 11:19

"You're a sad excuse for a man;" Jiraiya decided. "Always, always, ALWAYS keep numbers around. I have mine colour coded for sluttiness and special preferences."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 1 Maj - 11:22

He shrugged. "I don't see the point. I only keep people I actually care about, for other things than fucking, in my phone book. Partly because Lily once got a hold of my phone and saw five girl names in it she didn't recognize and forced me to explain."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 1 Maj - 11:24

"Mothers will be mothers," Jiraiya said airily, waving his hand about. "You need to keep record. You never know when it'll come in handy. Fame is fleeting."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 1:44

Another shrug. "I've got the numbers of the guys and girls in the strip club. That's gotta suffice."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 4:34

"You say that now - in a few years, you'll be thanking me for my advice." Jiraiya belched discreetly, the alcohol finally getting to him.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 4:50

"So you say. Now," he handed him the half-finished bottle back, "I better get going before it kicks in. I don't want another week of detention."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 4:53

Jiraiya scratched his balls. "I'll write you a note to excuse you. Say it was a science experiment."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 4:55

A weak chuckle, slight shake of his head. "You've got an answer for everything, huh?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 4:56

"Nah, just everything I can get in trouble for. Now piss off. I gotta pack."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 4:59

"I was on my way to." a small shrug. "See you around," finally, with a wave, he left.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 14 af 14 Forrige  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum