Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

2 deltagere

Side 12 af 14 Forrige  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Næste

Go down

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?// - Page 12 Empty Sv: Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

Indlæg  Lise Man 28 Apr - 10:28

"That's the spirit, kid. Bring in the money," chuckled Jiraiya. "Bitches love money."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?// - Page 12 Empty Sv: Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

Indlæg  Kashi Man 28 Apr - 10:31

"Not doing it for the money or the girls. Or boys." he shrugged. "I do it because I like it. Money's never been an issue for me, you know that damned well."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Man 28 Apr - 10:37

"It will be, eventually. But it's good, all good," the big man stretched leisurely. "Art should always be pursued for art's sake."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 28 Apr - 10:40

"And if it fails at some point, I do have a plan B, after all." he shrugged.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 28 Apr - 10:47

"I hope it's not to get by on your good looks alone, because believe me, not all are as blessed as I at my age," Jiraiya cautioned lazily, casting a glance at his liquor cabinet and contemplating what to drink next.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 28 Apr - 10:48

"Second option's the army." he shrugged. "At the very least, I'll stay fit that way."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 28 Apr - 10:53

"Ah. Well... that'll work too. If you can deal with authorities," Jiraiya grinned. He got up to fish out a bottle of whiskey and pour himself one, still naked and visibly proud of the fact. "And take orders."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 28 Apr - 10:55

"I'm fine with it." he shrugged. "It might not look like it in most of my classes since I rarely even look at the teacher, but that's only because I know most of it already. I still pay attention proven by the fact that I can answer their questions without ever raising my gaze from, well, most often one of your lovely books." he grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 28 Apr - 10:58

"I can't argue with a young man of obvious taste," smiled Jiraiya. "More to drink?" He held up the whiskey bottle. It was extremely expensive.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 28 Apr - 11:00

"Sure." he smiled and got up to lounge on the couch, obviously not caring that he was still naked, too, stretching out comfortably.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 28 Apr - 11:03

Jiraiya poured and served a healthy glass, then sat down in an armchair and took a sip from his own glass, sighing with pleasure at the taste.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 28 Apr - 11:05

"By the way, thanks. It did help a bit." a glance at him before he took a sip as well.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 28 Apr - 11:08

"Thought so," Jiraiya grinned.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 28 Apr - 20:11

"A good fuck always does, doesn't it?" he chuckled.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 30 Apr - 9:51

"Usually when I'm the one deliver-" he was interrupted by a loud rendition of Ride of the Valkyries, sounding tinnily from the next room. Immediately, a frown came to Jiraiya's face, and he quickly got up to walk towards the sound, closing the door behind him as he exited. From behind it, the sound stopped, then Jiraiya's voice, on the phone, could be heard mutedly through the door.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 30 Apr - 9:55

... And Kakashi merely gave a chuckle and took another sip.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 30 Apr - 9:58

A long discussion it was. At least ten minutes.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 30 Apr - 10:00

In that time, he eventually decided to just pick up his phone and start playing the phone edition/copy of guitar hero he'd downloaded a while ago.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 30 Apr - 10:02

Eventually, Jiraiya re-emerged, wearing boxers and carrying a suitcase. "Get dressed, kid. I gotta pack."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 30 Apr - 10:16

"Oh? Where to, if I may ask?" he asked while stretching before he started with getting the briefs on, after locating them a little ways away from the couch.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 30 Apr - 10:18

"No. You may not," said Jiraiya curtly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 30 Apr - 10:21

A small shrug and he got his pants back on. "Okay then. I guess we'll talk more about the whole Miami thing when we get to that?" the tanktop, now.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 30 Apr - 10:33

"Yeah. I'll email you. Look. Kid. Sorry to throw you out like this, but.. something came up." Jiraiya looked troubled.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 30 Apr - 10:36

"'S okay." he shrugged. "I have a chemistry report to make, either way. It'll probably take me an hour." finally, he got the shoes on, and so, was all dressed again, putting his phone in his pocket.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 30 Apr - 10:43

"Yeah. Yeah. I'll try and make it to the US but.. I just got somewhere to be. You know how it is."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 12 af 14 Forrige  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum