Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

2 deltagere

Side 2 af 14 Forrige  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Næste

Go down

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?// - Page 2 Empty Sv: Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

Indlæg  Lise Fre 11 Apr - 10:37

"Hmm," Jiraiya looked with some interest. "He's hotter than Namikaze. And groupies always put out."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?// - Page 2 Empty Sv: Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 11 Apr - 10:40

"You should see his body. Damn. Then again. He's the taekwondo type, like Kushina is." Then he sighed as he took his phone back again. "But yeah. I''ll see what I can do about it at our next gig..."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Fre 11 Apr - 10:40

"Ask him home. Pour some liquor. You'll get laid." Jiraiya poured Kakashi some more sake.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 11 Apr - 10:43

"Mmhmm. I guess that was also a part of what I was hoping for when I decided to come here." he admitted. It might take his mind off of things for a while.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 11 Apr - 10:47

"Really, now?" Jiraiya giggled lustily to himself. "Well.. seems my luck is changing.. too bad you don't have tits, but oh, well.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 11 Apr - 10:49

"But there's something with you never saying no to an opportunity, either. Right?" a weak, crooked smile his way, then he downed his glass.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 11 Apr - 10:52

"That would be correct. And if your little cock-sucking friend is ever lonely, he's very welcome to drop by as well.." Jiraiya, never one to waste time, moved in and slipped his hand down Kakashi's back, groping the pert ass. "Wanna drink some more before I fuck this sweet little ass?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 11 Apr - 10:56

An almost automatic twitch of his hips rubbed said ass against the broad hand, just a little. "I don't think that's necessary..." for Jiraiya's viewing pleasure, and because he knew he'd get... hot... pretty soon, he simply pulled off his black tank top.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 11 Apr - 10:59

"More for me," said Jiraiya merrily, and took a swig straight from the bottle. "Damn, kid - you got bigger," he chuckled, his eyes sparkling as he took in the naked torso.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 11 Apr - 11:01

"Well. I'm still growing, as they say." a small smirk. "And i went up a Dan over winter break. Like the new piercing?" it was pretty obvious which one he referred to.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 11 Apr - 11:04

"Mmmh. Did your dick get bigger as well?" Jiraiya let a broad hand slip over the tight abs, then up to tug at the new piercing. "I guess you like getting your tits played with, then," he grunted into Kakashi's ear.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 11 Apr - 11:07

"Well... You'll have to see, won't you?" the slight arching into the touch, and small hiss of his breath, probably told Jiraiya more than actual words ever could, the older man's hot breath on his skin sending a pleasant chill down his spine.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 11 Apr - 11:12

"You do - you're a dirty kid after all.. getting rings here.." he tugged it again "- means your nipples are wired.." A broad tongue did a sweep up Kakashi's neck to play with his earlobe. "Did you get your cock done as well?" he whispered silkily.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 11 Apr - 11:14

A small shake of his head, just the smallest noise escaping from his throat, as finally, his fingers sought out Jiraiya's broader chest. "I was.. Considering getting one in the tongue, though."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 11 Apr - 11:26

"You should get your cock done. It looks pretty on boys like you." Jiraiya leaned back and let Kakashi explore as he wanted, the kimono readily falling open under the touch.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 11 Apr - 11:29

"Hmm. I just never really fancied them." he shrugged, the leant in to nibble and kiss the strong neck, hands roaming the sides in search for good spots.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 13 Apr - 9:34

Jiraiya allowed him a small grunt in pleasure, and opened the belt of his kimono to show that he was naked underneath. "If this becomes a regular thing I might have to get it done on you."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 13 Apr - 9:40

"You need to polish your persuasion skills even more, then, Sensei." a cheeky grin slid in place as fingers slid over dusky nipples.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 13 Apr - 9:43

"Nah," grunted Jiraiya. "I just have to tell you I won't fuck you until you get it done. Or give you a preview of my next book. Harder."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 13 Apr - 9:46

A small huff, but he was smiling, still, and simply leant in to suck one of the nipples, giving it a thorough treatment with teeth as well.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 13 Apr - 9:48

"Ah, yeah. That's it. Suck that good." Jiraiya made sure to flex his muscles - which were, especially given his age, extremely impressive.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 13 Apr - 10:02

And that he did, soon moving to give the other the same treatment while his fingers made sure the first one still wasn't lacking any attention, his one free hand now sliding over hard abs.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 13 Apr - 10:46

"Faster, kid. I'm not a girl, or a blushing bride like that Namikaze guy. Harder. Like you mean it," Jiraiya ordered harshly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 13 Apr - 10:51

A weak grin, then a proper bite of a nipple as his hand traveled down to add one firm stroke to Jiraiya's cock.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 13 Apr - 10:55

Which was still only barely hard, but slowly started filling under the young man's hand. "Aw, yeah," Jiraiya sighed. "Get me hard.. then I'll take you to my bed and fuck your brains out. Make you scream under me and forget everything except my big dick splitting you apart and making you cum.. that sound nice, kid?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 2 af 14 Forrige  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum