Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

... Oh. You again. //English, private//

2 deltagere

Side 7 af 8 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Næste

Go down

... Oh. You again. //English, private// - Page 7 Empty Sv: ... Oh. You again. //English, private//

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 14 Mar - 11:30

"I... Can't." he muttered. He knew he couldn't.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

... Oh. You again. //English, private// - Page 7 Empty Sv: ... Oh. You again. //English, private//

Indlæg  Lise Fre 14 Mar - 11:32

"Why the hell can't you stay away? Go hang with Rin or.. or whatever."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 14 Mar - 11:34

He sighed, bit his lip. "Things are not exactly... Fine... With her." he muttered. "Her and me, us, I mean." he was staring at the floor.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 14 Mar - 11:35

"Sucks for you. Hang with Genma, then. Or play some Solitaire." Minato's voice was icy.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 14 Mar - 11:38

"Genma's hanging out with Raidou most of the time right now." he muttered. "There's... Nobody, really."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 14 Mar - 11:44

"Too bad. I'm not doing this any more. This was a one time thing." With the blood-spattered towel, Minato wiped at the sperm. Fuck. Gross.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 14 Mar - 11:46

"I'm... Not asking for this. Just... Please don't... Shut me out of Kushina's life, too. I know this was wrong, but... If I lose my oldest friend, I... I just...." he bit his lip and closed his eyes.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 15 Mar - 1:08

"Maybe you should've thought about that before you sexually assaulted me." Yes. Anger. Anger, he could work with.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 1:09

"You liked it." he huffed. "You can't deny that."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 15 Mar - 1:10

"If you hadn't done it, it wouldn't have happened," Minato said quickly, very pointedly turning his back.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 1:11

"Well," he slowly got up to sit on the bench instead of the floor, at least. "I can try staying away from you, if that's what you want, but I won't be staying away from her."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 15 Mar - 1:16

"You.. that'll be easy. Since I gotta break up with her now," Minato spat.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 1:18

"You don't have to..." he muttered. "I think she'd forgive almost anything, when it concerns you..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 15 Mar - 1:19

"Yes. And that's exactly why I gotta do it. She - she gotta be protected from asshole guys. And - and that includes me, now."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 1:21

He sighed. "You're not, Minato. I..." he sighed. "If you want her to be protected from 'assholes' all her life and you consider yourself one of them, she'll get pretty fucking lonely."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 15 Mar - 1:25

"I. Cheated. On. My. Girlfriend. With. Another. Guy." Minato spoke slowly and deliberately. "That's.. that's not something I want ever to happen to her again. And.. and unless I can be sure I won't.. do it again, I.. I gotta stay away from her. Don't you see?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 1:27

"I... Kinda do, but then again... Not... Not if it means she'll get that lonely... Again." he muttered, biting his lip. "She wasn't at all the strong girl you know now, back then."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 15 Mar - 1:29

"I know how she felt. I felt the same," Minato said dryly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 1:31

A small sigh. "Do what you want, then. I don't care. I'll still be there for her. I owe her that much. Even more, now."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 15 Mar - 1:31

"Yeah. You might wanna get back together with her. It's.. okay." No, it was anything but, but.. if it made her happy..
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 1:32

He shook his head. "I won't. Like that, I'm not good for her. She knows. We tried twice already, after all."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 15 Mar - 1:33

Minato shrugged. "Third time's the charm. At least you never cheated."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 1:34

"Almost did. I did break up with her to avoid it before it was too late, after all. I'd have cheated on her that same evening if I hadn't done it."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 15 Mar - 1:34

"And I didn't. Twice."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 1:36

"Do what you want." he repeated, with a sigh. "Just... Even if you do break up with her, she still adores you. Don't do anything stupid. Or it'll hurt her."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 7 af 8 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum