Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Returning... With a broken leg. [[Private, English]]

2 deltagere

Side 1 af 2 1, 2  Næste

Go down

Returning... With a broken leg. [[Private, English]] Empty Returning... With a broken leg. [[Private, English]]

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 6:35

Sighing, Kushina slowly made her way out of the bus, on her crutches, starting to crutch away down the road. Dammit. This would take some time to get used to.

Kakashi exited next, carrying his own and Kushina's bags for her.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Returning... With a broken leg. [[Private, English]] Empty Sv: Returning... With a broken leg. [[Private, English]]

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 6:39

Genma walked out behind Kakashi with his bag over his shoulder/neck and looked ahead of them.. Shit there was alot of snow and a long way to walk.. He sighed and scratched his neck before walking up to Kushina "Come on Redtop I'll carry you to the school. This will take forever and there is alot of snow for you to get through.." Genma went down in his knees so Kushina could get on his back..

Gæst
Gæst

Returning... With a broken leg. [[Private, English]] Empty Sv: Returning... With a broken leg. [[Private, English]]

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 6:41

She blinked, blushed a little bit. Even though she'd normally protest; she did see his point. There was, indeed, a long way. Especially for someone on crutches - like her. "... 'kay. Thanks, Gen." she said, climbed onto his back, and Kakashi took her crutches, too, once she was settled.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 6:45

Genma took ahold around her butt and stood up with a little difficulty "Now Should we get going? I'm getting hungry" And with that he began walking the long way to the school with Kushina on his back..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 6:48

She grinned. "Mmhmm." she agreed as she rested her head on his shoulder, secured her arms around him.

Kakashi just walked beside them, smiling, and opened the doors for them once they reached the entrance to the school.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 6:50

"Thanks" Genma walked inside the school and stopped to get his breath a bit before going down in his knees to let Kushina get down again "Here you go Redtop nice and dry"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Nov - 7:41

Minato totally had not been hovering anxiously around the door for the last hour or so, wondering why Kushina wasn't answering his texts. No, he just happened to be bored and had nothing better to do than sit around the front hall and not do his homework.

"What the hell?" he swore when he finally saw her - being carried in the door. Quickly, he was by her side. "What happened?"
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 7:45

She got off of Genma's back, thanking Kakashi when he handed her her crutches. "Don't think about it." Kakashi smiled and ruffled her hair, at which she smiled, before she heard Minato, and turned around, grinned awkwardly. "Well, you see..." she crutched the few steps over to him, "I was pitted against Genma, and... Well. I was stupid. I didn't hear the first crack and then kicked after him, and... Yeah. Broken leg."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 7:52

Genma stood up again after Kushina had got off his back ang stood a bit to the side.. He felt really out of place here and murmured "Это неудобно.. Почему она должна быть мне борьбу с ней.." He just stood with his hands in his pockets and looked abit out of place right now..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Nov - 8:01

He reached out to hold her steady, irrational anger rising in him - this hadn't happened if it hadn't been THEM she'd been with - no, he had to stop thinking like that. He'd broken his own ribs in training, hadn't he?
"So... how bad is it?" he tried to keep his voice neutral.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 8:14

She sighed. "The cast is staying for at least ten weeks." she sighed, obviously frustrated already that she wouldn't be able to train.

Kakashi looked at Genma, smirked. Deciding Genma might as well know he could speak Russian sooner rather than later, he spoke up; "Вы знаете, я понимаю, именно то, что вы говорите, право?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 8:20

Genma looked to at Kakashi with a little raised eyebrow before laughing a little "да.. Я знал около недели.. Вы забыли русской книги в нашей комнате один день.."

Genma moved his eyes over on Minato just in case he had to dodge some kind of attack from the blond guy..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Nov - 8:33

He should've probably just kept his damn mouth shut, but he was too pissed off, and then he had the distinct notion they were talking about him behind his back. "Sorry, I didn't understand that," he said to Genma, not too unfriendly. He had after all promised her to act civil towards them.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 8:37

"We weren't talking about you, if that's what you feared." Kakashi answered, though it hadn't been directed at him. He still smiled, though.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 8:43

Genma sighed and nodded "Kakashi is right Minato.. We didn't talk about you.. I was just talking to myself and Kakashi so happened to understand and answered me back"
He looked at Kushina before scratching his neck "You going to be okay with Minato helping you or do you need help getting through the snow over to the dorms?"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Nov - 8:48

Arrrgh. He decided to play it cool, since that was pretty much all you could do with these guys. "Sure. What language was that anyway?"

He quickly laid his arm not-at-all completely possessively around Kushina's waist. "I'm sure we'll be fine. Thanks."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 8:50

"Russian." Kakashi answered, shrugging. "Decided to learn it so that I'd finally understand all of Gen's mumbling." he grinned and nudged Genma's side.

"Mmhmm. I'll be fine, Gen." Kushina smiled and leaned just a little bit into Minato.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 8:52

"Okay good.. you are kind of heavy" The last part was said in a teasing maner not at all ment offensive.. "Let me guess Kakashi I talk in my sleep don't I" Genma looked at Kakashi and sighed..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Nov - 8:55

"Sounds cool." He gave a fairly convincing smile as he slowly relaxed with her against him. "How come you speak Russian?" She could probably use every good thing she could get at the moment. Boyfriend getting along with friends would count towards that.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 8:57

"I've been wondering too but he won't tell me... Yet. And yes, you do talk in your sleep, Gen. It drove me nuts, not understanding it."

Kushina just smiled and laid her head on Minato's shoulder, gaze sliding over the boys as they talked.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 9:02

Genma scratched his neck and laughed a little "Ehm yes how to say it best.. I speak 3 language from birth.. And russian and english is the two of them.."
He didnt really want to talk about the last language he spoke.. The language was still hurting him in his sleeps..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Nov - 9:07

Carefully, Minato brushed a lock of hair away from Kushina's temple and kissed it softly, asking, "You okay?" so low that only she would hear. An evil cackle resonated in his mind at this opportunity to rub his couple-ness in Genma and (very particularly) Kakashi's faces.
"Cool. I hardly speak proper French. What's the last language?" Yeah. Getting along with Genma right there.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 9:12

Kakashi smirked. "And you just recently made sure I learned my sixth language." he grinned and slapped a comradely arm around Genma. Not commenting on the couple-thing going on over there. It was Kushina's choice after all; he had to accept it no matter how he felt about it inside.

Kushina merely gave a small nod, smiling. "Doesn't hurt that much." she answered in the same low tone of voice.

Sidst rettet af Kushina Uzumaki Man 12 Nov - 9:20, rettet 1 gang
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 9:18

Genma just rolled his eyes not at all having problems with the cuddling of those two.. After all he never saw Kushina as more then a friend.. "Yea well I said I knew 3 by birth Kakashi but I know more then 3 now.. The base making sure I knew how to talk to alot of people" Genma shock his head and pulled a toothpick out from somewhere and put it in his mouth..

"And beside Russian and English Minato I know Chinese, spanish and a little bit of french.. Getting better at the french though.." Genma with practice got around the language that Minato wanted to know about out of pure luck..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Nov - 9:43

"Mmm.. you should probably sit down, though." He gently squeezed her side. MwahahahahaAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
"That's a lot of languages.. you must have a real ear for them." Making friendly conversation like a boss.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 2 1, 2  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum