Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 20 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 20 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 6:34

He sighed. "Well.. I'm not exactly a barrel of laughs either."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 20 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 6:41

"Which is fine, since that's not what I want."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 6:47

"No, but you want a guy who's more fun in bed."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 6:56

She sighed. "Minato, I knew what I was in for when I chose you."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 10:02

"And you still ... ah, never mind," he sighed.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 10:03

"You really know how to kill the mood, y'know?" she muttered.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 10:06

"Sorry," he said automatically. But he wasn't. Not really. "But.. we kinda gotta be able to talk about these things. I.. I don't want last night to happen again."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 10:11

She bit her lip, sighed. "... Sorry. I know I'm shit at this."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 10:33

"You're not."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 10:37

"I am. All this.... Talking of feelings and such. Never been good at it. Or even decent."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 10:40

"We gotta figure it out. Since we're going to be together for the rest of our lives." He smiled softly at her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 10:44

... And the blush returned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 10:46

Then he just had to step in real close and kiss her, his hand softly caressing her back, tangling in her hair.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 10:49

And she... Melted against him, a soft noise rising from her throat as her soft lips molded to his.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 10:50

"Let's just.. get back home and.. talk," he mumbled against her lips.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 10:55

"Id rather do more than just talking..." she muttered, kissing his jaw.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 11:05

"Yeah.. yeah, that was sort of my idea as well," he admitted with a grin.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 11:05

She blushed, deeper, and grinned. "Let's get back, then, eh?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 11:09

"If you're done with the stunts for today..." he teased, really liking that glint in her eye.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 11:18

"I''d much rather do some in bed." she grinned, and turned on the engine again.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 11:23

"Well then.. lead the way," ow. He needed to get that groin cup off pretty fast if she kept talking like that.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 11:28

She grinned and sped off in the direction of the city, again.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 11:31

His pace a little faster than before, Minato followed right after.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 11:45

Once on the road again, she slowed down a fraction, juuust staying at the speed limit.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 11:48

Lalala. Following...
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 20 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum