Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Oh Kami, I need some relaxation. NOW!!! //English, private, kakaomælk//

2 deltagere

Side 12 af 17 Forrige  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Næste

Go down

Oh Kami, I need some relaxation. NOW!!! //English, private, kakaomælk// - Page 12 Empty Sv: Oh Kami, I need some relaxation. NOW!!! //English, private, kakaomælk//

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Aug - 9:01

"Aw. .aw shit.. that's.. that's great.. aw damn," he couldn't keep quiet, nor keep his body still, small movements to the sides with his hips.. he dared not thrust into her mouth...
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Oh Kami, I need some relaxation. NOW!!! //English, private, kakaomælk// - Page 12 Empty Sv: Oh Kami, I need some relaxation. NOW!!! //English, private, kakaomælk//

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Aug - 9:06

She pulled back with a slurping noise, then spit more saliva onto the erection, letting her hand spread it out evenly along the shaft, gently pumping as she slipped the head back inside and sucked hard.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Aug - 9:07

"...did.. aw.. shit... you.. did ya.. practice or- holy shit.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Aug - 9:11

She didn't answer, mostly because her mouth was full and it was bad manners to speak with your mouth full, but also patly because.... Well, Minato did know. Her other hand went to play with his balls to get him away from that line of thought.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Aug - 9:11

Yeah, he forgot. "Shit... I'm... 'Shina, if.. if ya wan... ya gotta stop if.. or I'm gonna lose it.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Aug - 9:13

Oh no, she didn't stop. But she didn't want him to come, either, so the hand pumping him instead went to firmly grab the base of his erection as she continued - curiously sneaking her other hand down for a finger to circle around the tight opening there.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Aug - 9:15

The answer was a small, pathetic whimper. He had not forgotten how awesome that had felt. Nor how mortified he'd felt the last time. "Are you.. go.. are.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Aug - 9:20

"Mm... What're you trying to say, 'Nato?" finally moving off of the erection, a purr in her voice as she looked him in the eyes.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Aug - 9:21

"Are.. don't.. uhm.. please.. I mean. That's.. my.. I. Ah." Yeah, he had no idea either.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Aug - 9:29

"Mm... I'm gonna have loads of fun when I'll let you outlive your fantasy..." a cheeky grin, pushing in just the tip of her slender finger.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Aug - 9:30

His face contorted in pleasure and shame - she found _THAT_ page with _THAT_ video... and all he could do was stammer "P... p.. please... _Mistress_"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Aug - 9:32

"Mm... I won't mind having to spend a little money to make your experience all the more.... Realistic." she purred, nipping at the thin skin of his ball sac. Yeah, well, a strapon was one of the few things she didn't own yet. Casually, she moved the fingertip around in there.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Aug - 9:34

"Thank you, Mistress," he nearly sobbed. He was losing himself in the game rapidly, maybe with alarming speed if he hadn't been so absorbed in her and the way that finger felt.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Aug - 9:37

And now... She removed the finger, her tongue seeking ever lower, circling the quivering muscle.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Aug - 9:40

"You.. can't..." oh, who the hell was he kidding. He was dripping on her face.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Aug - 9:41

And just as suddenly as the fingertip had entered, so did her tongue, now.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Aug - 9:43

And then, he screamed, his legs wrapping around her upper body of their own accord. Holy.. that felt so good.. so damn dirty and so damn.. damn good...
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Aug - 9:47

She chuckled - well, as best she could with her tongue up his ass - then thrusted, slowly, just a few times.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Aug - 9:53

"I'm.. gonna... gonna.. shit.." it was way too soon, embarrassingly too soon, and _KUSHINA HAD HER FUCKING TONGUE UP HIS ASS OH GOD._
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Aug - 9:54

"Ooh no you don't." she immediately pulled back, squeezed hard around the base of his dick.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Aug - 10:03

"....ow." A tiny whimper. It only seemed to make him more hard, however it hurt, and it prevented him from shooting his load. He stared at her, eyes wide and unfocused.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Aug - 10:06

"Deeeep breaths. Relax. Can't you feel how wet I am for you?" bashing her eyelashes his way as she pointedly rubbed against his thigh, leaving behind glistening wetness. "Don't cum just yet..." she purred, then smiled. "Where d'you have your condoms, honey?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Aug - 10:10

"Con - what - you - oh.." he struggled to remember where he was and what was going on. "Mmh.." rather than try, he drew her in and kissed her deeply, slipping his fingers up her pussy and completely forgetting where his tongue'd just been.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Aug - 10:12

A surprised noise against his lips -then she was moaning unabashedly, writhing to force his fingers deeper inside, grunting against his lips as she took a firm hold of his wild hair, hungrily returning the kiss.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Aug - 10:14

He followed her pace readily, starting a wild pace with his fingers, answering her moans with his own while he kissed her open-mouthed and wet.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 12 af 17 Forrige  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum