Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Oh Kami, I need some relaxation. NOW!!! //English, private, kakaomælk//

2 deltagere

Side 9 af 17 Forrige  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Næste

Go down

Oh Kami, I need some relaxation. NOW!!! //English, private, kakaomælk// - Page 9 Empty Sv: Oh Kami, I need some relaxation. NOW!!! //English, private, kakaomælk//

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 18 Aug - 12:04

"Eyes like sapphires! Hair like, like, i dunno, a sunflower?" he shrieked/laughed.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Oh Kami, I need some relaxation. NOW!!! //English, private, kakaomælk// - Page 9 Empty Sv: Oh Kami, I need some relaxation. NOW!!! //English, private, kakaomælk//

Indlæg  Lise Søn 18 Aug - 12:08

He stopped laughing  - and tickling - he was so surprised. "A _sunflower_?"
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 18 Aug - 12:09

Her blush returned. "I dunno! I couldn't think of anything so I, I just thought of something yellow and it came to mind, 'ttebane!"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 18 Aug - 12:12

"A.. sunflower. Well.. uhm.. thanks.. I.. guess?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 18 Aug - 12:14

"Well, well, uhm, 's my favorite flower... So, so, might be because of that. I'm happy whenever I see some of them, And, and, uhm, you... You kinda make me really happy just by looking at you, 'ttebane." she tried to save it.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 18 Aug - 12:17

Minato's mental notebook for all things girlfriend-related immediately opened, and SUNFLOWER = FAVOURITE registered, never to be forgotten again. "Ah... thanks," he blushed and rubbed the back of his head shyly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 18 Aug - 12:20

... Did it go? She glanced at him over her shoulder and fought not to breathe a sigh of relief. Phew. Well, sunflowers were her favorite, but that was another thing. "So... So... Can my sides rest for now?" bashing of eyelashes his way.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 18 Aug - 12:24

"Weeeellll..." tickling her was fun and all, but... ah, who was he to deny those lashes? "Alright then," he granted graciously. "How about a massage instead, long as I'm up here?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 18 Aug - 12:27

"Ooh... It'd be nice. Sensei at home said I was too tense in neack and just around the hip joints, too."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 18 Aug - 12:30

"Probably from not having me around;" he said cheekily, and dug right in to start loosening her up.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 18 Aug - 12:32

A muffled moan against the mattress, to where she'd let her head fall. "Heh... Nope... the hips, well, one of my kick's a little off. The neck... I don't think I'm walking and sitting up straight enough."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 18 Aug - 12:35

"Well, you sorta slouch when you sit," he said helpfully, and immediately regretted it - that - was probably not a flattering thing to say at all. "Uhm, uhm.. mostly during boring subjects!?!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 18 Aug - 12:37

"... Which are all subjects except martial arts class," she laughed, knowing very well she did lean over the table in each and every class.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 18 Aug - 12:38

"---ah, yeah." He grinned. Phew. Not ordinary girl. They'd probably be pissed off at him by now... she was still all naked and pretty. Hehehehe... He started working on the shoulders proper, making sure to caress her hair meanwhile.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 18 Aug - 12:40

"Mm... Sure you don't want me to move the hair, first? It can get rather... Tangled."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 18 Aug - 12:46

"Ah, I'll move it," he hurried to say, and started shovelling it gently out of the way, letting it slip softly through his fingers.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 18 Aug - 12:48

"... Thanks. Takes an eternity to get all the knots and tangles out." a weak grin.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 18 Aug - 12:50

"Mmmh," he acknowledged, then, on impulse, held a handful of it to his nose and breathed in deeply - then blushed, wondering if that was a silly thing to do.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 18 Aug - 12:52

"Youah... Like the smell of my hair?" she asked, slightly blushing.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 18 Aug - 12:53

"Uuu..uhuh," he affirmed, blushing more.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 18 Aug - 12:55

"'Cuz you've been sniffing it an awful lot." over the entire summer, yep. She'd noticed the small whiffs he'd allowed himself, especially after each bout of sex.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 18 Aug - 12:56

Ohhhh... busted. "Uhm. Yeah. It's. Well. I like.. like all of you. The smell of all of you. But uhm. Your hair. S. Just. Special. Good. Specially good."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 18 Aug - 13:00

".... Maybe 'cuz it's so unusual?" she asked, rather curiously. At least she'd never seen anyone not related to her family having this intense color, nor the genes allowing it to grow so long and still remain thick.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 18 Aug - 13:04

Okay.. she didn't sound upset or disgusted... good. "Yeah.. well.. It's.. what made me notice you, at least.. but.. well.. all of you's unusual.. in - in the best way."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 18 Aug - 13:06

"Heh..." a weak grin. "I always fit in better with the boys, either way. Never understood the other girls. Especially the need for makeup. C'mon, if a guy's gotta fall for you, he gotta fall for the real you, right?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 9 af 17 Forrige  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum