Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

3 deltagere

Side 34 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Næste

Go down

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.] - Page 34 Empty Sv: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 25 Jan - 13:26

"Don't... Don't you even d-dare think like that. You're the b-best thing that's ever h-happened to me." with that, she pulled him into a kiss, fierce, demanding, needy.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.] - Page 34 Empty Sv: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Lise Fre 25 Jan - 13:31

"'m sorry," he choked out against her lips, trying to follow her pace and mostly failing. "So.. sorry.. Can't.. s-stop thinking.."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 25 Jan - 13:38

"Try." she demanded, hiccuping a little. "You're the best. You might not, y'know, be rich or anything, but, I-I don't care."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 25 Jan - 13:43

"I - I believe that but - but every time something huh-happens... I don't.. I just.. don't trust myself."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 26 Jan - 10:14

"You should, though." she wiped away some of her tears. "You're good enough. Don't think anything else. You are. And... You trust me, right?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 26 Jan - 10:18

He nodded, "W-with my l-life."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 26 Jan - 10:22

"And I trust you, with all of my heart." she kissed him. "So.... You gotta trust yourself, too, right?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 26 Jan - 10:27

"...that sounds like something from an anime," he laughed through his tears. "I'll.. I'll try. I'll .. I won't just walk out l-like that again, I p-promise. B-b-but it's like, I c-can't stop thinking once it s-starts."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 26 Jan - 10:31

"Then.. I'll distract you." a weak grin, a firmer hug.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 26 Jan - 10:33

"Heh.. every time? You'd have nothing else to do... Maybe it's me who needs therapy, not Kakashi."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 26 Jan - 10:38

A small smile. "You don't need therapy. You've got me. I'm here, whenever you want me to be, 'ttebane." she promised, and sealed it with a kiss.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 26 Jan - 10:41

Another sigh, though more happy, and less wet. "I just... I wanna, y'know. Be the guy and actually be helpful, supportive, provide for you and the baby, all that. And I can't do anything cuz' I'm just a stupid kid."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 26 Jan - 10:47

She sighed. "We both are. But we'll figure out something. I'm sure of it."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 26 Jan - 10:52

"Mmmh.. I'd just like to .. to have something figured out before there's a baby that needs food and.. and nappies and.. and whatever else babies need. A crib?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 26 Jan - 10:58

She nodded. "And toys, too, after... What. The first month or so. When he starts to realize the world's more than him and us."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 26 Jan - 11:00

Minato got out his book and started flipping around in it. "It doesn't say anything about toys in here? Where did you find that out?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 26 Jan - 11:10

"... Online searching. And all kids play, so of course infants do, too."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 26 Jan - 11:11

"I don't know anything about kids!"--- "I don't know anything about kids," he realised in horror. "Where did you find it?" His laptop was still on the bed, so he opened it and started Googling.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 26 Jan - 11:19

"Ehm. Can't remember. I bookmarked the pages, though." she turned to fetch her own laptop, which was rarely used otherwise.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 26 Jan - 11:21

He'd noticed - not that he was a computer geek, but he did go on facebook and play some games occasionally, and watch fighting videos. And did school stuff, of course. He'd tried to get Kushina on Skype, but she couldn't bother.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 26 Jan - 11:25

Scrolling so very quickly down through her bookmarks. Wouldn't want him to see the first ones.

"There we go." and she clicked the appropriate link, and a forum for young parents showed up.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 26 Jan - 11:27

Minato was predictably clueless (plus much too polite to snoop.) "Right.. where's all the stuff you need to know?" He started clicking his way around.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 26 Jan - 11:28

"Here." she clicked another link, and entered a part of the site where all the others had posted about the most essential things.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 26 Jan - 11:34

Her boyfriend started reading dilligently. " 'My days were spent feeding, winding, changing and bathing baby---' - what's winding? D'you need to train them too?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 26 Jan - 11:37

She grinned, shook her head. "No, silly. 'Tis the same as burping them. Helping them get rid of the gas in the stomach."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 34 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum