Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Just another day [[Private, English]]

2 deltagere

Side 3 af 4 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Go down

Just another day [[Private, English]] - Page 3 Empty Sv: Just another day [[Private, English]]

Indlæg  Lise Tors 8 Nov - 10:14

Minato was dimly aware of the other guy listening in, and acutely embarrassed because of it. He desperately needed to save face, and fast. "It is, though. I don't like men. I.. I dunno what happened." Yeaaah, probably not that way. Fucking idiot.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Just another day [[Private, English]] - Page 3 Empty Sv: Just another day [[Private, English]]

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 8 Nov - 10:16

Shuuhei sighed, then looked at Grimmjow. "Leave him be for now, Grimm. Sometimes the body reacts though the mind is profusely against it." he pointed out.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Shika Tors 8 Nov - 10:19

Grimmjow shrugged his shoulders and smiled cheeky "Aw but thats not even near as fun as it is to tease him.. But sure I guess I could find Red and play abit with her" Grimmjow put his hands in his pockets and just looked at two other guys..
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

Indlæg  Lise Tors 8 Nov - 10:28

"Yes! My point exactly!" Minato damn near fell around Shuuhei's neck in sheer gratitude. "And... what? What would you 'play' with Kushina?" he asked Grimmjow in confusion. His paranoia was bad at that moment.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 8 Nov - 10:32

A small grin at Minato's initial reaction. He really liked this guy. He seemed pretty nice, open and honest.

Then, he raised an eyebrow, looked at Grimmjow. Now he got curious, as well.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Shika Tors 8 Nov - 10:40

"Play? Oh I don't know I'm sure I'll find out along the way" a cheeky smile came from Grimmjow "But if you don't want be to go talk and play with your little Red Blondie then why don't you try and tell me just how you can think you straight when you got hard at seeing to guys doing that in the hallway.. But maybe you are hiding something bigger then that?!" He grinned "What could be bigger then you getting hard from seeing to guys going at it?"
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Tors 8 Nov - 11:05

Okay, this was beginning to get him really pissed off. "Look, I don't need to defend myself from you. I told you, I don't know why, end of story," he said with more calmness than he felt. "And don't bother Kushina."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 8 Nov - 11:08

Shuuhei sighed. "Turn that mood on someone else, Grimm." a weak smile. "He doesn't deserve it." he added, while putting a hand on Grimmjow's shoulder.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Shika Tors 8 Nov - 11:13

Grimmjow just shrugged and looked at Shuuhei shortly before he looked at Minato "Aw is it a sore subject? But I guess I could go train a bit with Kensei.. I need some training in some subjects before we go home for holiday..."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Tors 8 Nov - 11:27

Minato just shrugged, inwardly fuming and wishing immediate demise on Grimmjow, Kakashi, and Genma too, just because he... KNEW. "I don't see why my erections interest you so much." Wait... where did that come from?
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 8 Nov - 11:29

He let go of Grimmjow's shoulder again, grinning a little bit. "Hmm. Yes, that is quite intriguing... Why do you care so much, Grimm? You're almost making yourself appear bi, here."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Shika Tors 8 Nov - 11:34

Grimmjow just laughed "So I guess Genma haven't told.. Oh well can't really blame him I mean I did kick his ass pretty badly for that stunt.." Grimmjow put his hands in his pockets and leaned a bit forward "But you see Genma desided about a year or so ago to test if I was as straight as I said I was. So he kissed me and he got 2 weeks in the hospital for it"
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Tors 8 Nov - 11:37

"That's a bit over the top. To punch someone just to prove you're straight. Sounds like you got some issues or something."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 8 Nov - 11:40

"Hmm. Does sound like the typical you." Shuuhei merely shrugged. "And no, he didn't tell me. I barely know him, why would he tell me something like that?"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Shika Tors 8 Nov - 11:43

"Meh genma is very open about that sort of things. And NO blondie I don't have issues or problems.. I have seen Genma fucked with Kakashi to many times that I count. And I didn't get turned on by it. I mealy laughed and walked away" Grimmjow just stood his ground and looked at Minato "So if you think that I'm the same as you then you are thinking wrong mate. I don't get turned on by seeing to guys fuck each other"
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Tors 8 Nov - 12:02

"And I don't either. I told you, I dunno why that happened. I'm not interested in guys. I'm not interested in anyone besides Kushina," he said defensively.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 8 Nov - 12:04

"Grimm might not believe ya, but I do, Minato. You... Well, you don't seem like the bi type of guy, to me. And well. I should know, Shouldn't I?" Shuuhei grinned.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Shika Tors 8 Nov - 12:09

Grimmjow just looked at Shuuhei before looking back on Minato "Seriously how hard can it be! You got turned on my seeing two guys fuck in the hallway big deal Blondie" He shrugged his shoulders "Or is the hole problem what Red would say if she knew is that it? Because seriously Blondie you have to grove some guts and start talk about it with her before Kakashi or Genma opens there mouths.. Genma might let it slip by an accident but I don't know about Kakashi. That guy is cunning if there is something or someone he wants"
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Tors 8 Nov - 12:16

"I don't see why I should. It's never happened before or since. I can't stand the sight of Kakashi and I don't give a shit about Genma. She doesn't need to be bothered with that. She knows I don't want anyone else." Okay. Now he was getting seriously paranoid about this whole thing. Shuuhei wasn't even helping, much. "So go fuck with somebody else's mind. Or be nice to somebody for a change. Like your girlfriend. Or whatever she is."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 8 Nov - 12:18

Another round of feeling superfluous. Wee. This time he settled for glancing out one of the nearby windows of the hallway.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Shika Tors 8 Nov - 12:21

"Lotus you mean? Of course I'm nice to her why wouldn't I be. Shes my girlfriend and I don't hide anything from her. But sure be that way Blondie I'll go find Kensei or Red and train with" Grimmjow shrugged his shoulders and began walking down the hall..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Tors 8 Nov - 12:32

Not intending to let Grimmjow get the final say, Minato said loudly after him: "How do you want me to be, then? Like you?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 8 Nov - 12:34

Shuuhei merely sighed, shook his head. That was so typical Grimm...

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Shika Tors 8 Nov - 12:40

Grimmjow stopped and turned on his side to look back at Minato "Naah you will never be like me. You don't have the guts to be like me. But if I were you I would start talk to Kushina about some stuff Blondie or it will just come back and bite you hard later.. Trust me I know..." And with that Grimmjow turned around again and disappeared around the corner with a wave over his head..

//grimmjow ude Cool //
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Tors 8 Nov - 12:41

"ARGH!" Minato kicked his locker in frustration. Then, realising Shuuhei was still there, he looked at him, halfway ashamed. "Sorry. He kinda pisses me off."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 3 af 4 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum