Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

New roommate

2 deltagere

Side 2 af 3 Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste

Go down

New roommate - Page 2 Empty Sv: New roommate

Indlæg  ZeEmo Fre 14 Mar - 10:32

"Well..." Returning that smirk Laxus wore, Cathal put a finger under his lips, pretending to be in deep thought. "...who am I to say what you joke with? I only just met you, right?" He narrowed his eyes a little before continuing. "You could be trying to trick me. Are you trying to trick me, Laxus?" His grin widened as he tilted his head to one side. "And don't worry. I wouldn't dream of doing such a thing. If he's as innocent as you claim, then it wouldn't be fun at all." Unless of course he could be used as leverage - but Cathal kept that last part to himself.
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Antal indlæg : 72
Alder : 30
Geografisk sted : Hedehusene~

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Indlæg  Shika Fre 14 Mar - 10:44

Smirking Laxus just shrugged "Oh I don't know, maybe I am, or maybe not, who really knows.." letting his hands run through his hair he slicked it back as he just looked completely neutral at Cathal though he did keep in mind to have an eye on Ray as often as he could spare it just in case Cathal or others got the idea of taking advanced of him..
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

Indlæg  ZeEmo Fre 14 Mar - 10:50

"Aww, you're being such a tease," Cathal noted, crossing his arms while smiling all the while. This was far more fun than he could have hoped for. Plus that natural appeal Laxus seemed to have... Cathal was more than content with it. This guy was better than all the dull morons he had shared rooms with up until that point.
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Fre 14 Mar - 10:54

"So I have been told.. Thought people never minded it.." a smug look crossed his face and he grinned as he looked at Cathal.. this was getting more and more interesting and he was finding this Cathal guy fun enough till he might in dull in some more fun at a later point..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Fre 14 Mar - 11:02

Cathal kept quiet, just sending Laxus a taunting smirk. Whatever the guy was thinking, he was very interested in what it was. He could not read him as he usually could with his new acquaintances which only made things that much better. Lying down on his side again, Cathal let a low chuckle escape his throat. "Mind it? Not at all."
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Fre 14 Mar - 11:12

Leaning forward he let his tongue glide over his lower lip "You seem like an interesting guy.." smiling he let his eyes run a little down Cathal's body as he was now laying on his side..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Fre 14 Mar - 11:19

Cathal did not miss how Laxus' eyes ran over his body or how he had licked his lip, just parting his lips slightly before nodding. "Same goes for you. At least, that's the impression I got from you've shown me so far," he replied, lowering his voice quite a bit.
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Fre 14 Mar - 11:23

Chuckling he grinned "I got more to show, thought I'm not sure if now is the time for that.. I like to keep some stuff hidden.." That he had other skeletons in the closet was a detail that he would love to keep to himself at least for the time being, and as long as he didn't know what Cathal was out on he would keep it that way..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Fre 14 Mar - 12:27

"Eeeh?" Cathal put on a rather displeased expression, puffing his cheeks. "You're worse than a movie trailer when it comes to teasing. And here I was hoping that you would bare it all for me." Those secrets were definitely of interest. Laxus' strength and wits could prove useful - knowing about those secrets would be essential if he wanted to manipulate him. Not that he expected the other to give such things away just because he asked... but one could always try.
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Fre 14 Mar - 23:24

Shaking his head Laxus just smiled "I do try my best thought I'm not gonna bare everything you will have to work for it Cathal.. Beside you are quite fun to tease.." leaning back once again, he pushed his pillow behind his back as he relaxed against it..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Lør 15 Mar - 0:31

Indeed Laxus seemed to take great pleasure in teasing him, Cathal had to admit that. It only served to make him more certain yet that sticking with this guy was one of his more brilliant ideas - and that was rather impressive compared to some of his larger schemes. Oh yes, Laxus would surely become part of them as well if this kept up.

"Heeh..." He softly purred, moving into a legged position while slowly rocking from side to side. "But you've made me so interested and now you'll have me work? And just what kind of work would you have in mind? If you're so intelligent, then I doubt you're going to make me do your homework."
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 0:53

Lifting an eyebrow Laxus couldn't help but laugh "You make my homework..? I don't think that would be a good idea.. I kind of need my grades to something you know." shrugging he grinned "Beside you won't know what you have to do anyway.." Closing his eyes, he didn't really think that Cathal would find any of his homework just a small bit interesting..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Lør 15 Mar - 1:05

So Laxus did bother following the rules when it came to homework... interesting detail, Cathal thought. He would have expected Laxus to not give a damn about his grades. But honestly, Cathal had no interest in homework whatsoever - he only did his own at the very last minute to get a passing grade. Any more work than that would be a waste of time since he felt it served him little or no purpose.

"You think so?" Cathal grinned as the male shut his eyes. "Are you sure? Why don't you try me?"
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 1:17

Not even opening an eye he pointed at his backpack by the desk "I study business management.. So unless you know anything about that I don't think you can help me.." Honestly Laxus didn't really care about grades but he needed them for the time he took over the company from his gramps "And I don't really care about the grades but I need them so I don't have a choice.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Lør 15 Mar - 1:26

"Business management? Got a company to take over once you're through school I take it?" Wonderful. Intelligent, strong and influential. What other little useful secrets did Laxus keep? Oh, he was dying to know more. "Can't say I'm too well-versed in that sort of thing, although should you ever need legal advice, I might know a thing or two." A smirk spread across his lips again as he added in a lower voice: "The perks of coming from a family of lawyers is knowing the little loopholes around the law, yeah?"
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 1:38

Laughing Laxus opened his eyes and looked at Cathal, this guy was great "Oh don't worry I know the law by now.." not telling anything more then that he knew that it would get Cathal's attention "And I might have yes.. Depends on some stuff thought.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Lør 15 Mar - 1:47

What kind of stuff?" Cathal inquired, supporting his head on both hands. "Now you're making me all curious again. Such a secretive fellow you are." Snickering, he fell down on his side in the bed, not taking his eyes off Laxus. "And my offer stands, if you should ever need it, but... eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, yes?"
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 1:51

thinking things over a little bit, Laxus guessed that he could tell him a little bit thought it would properly only gonna make him more interested "Stuff like gramp and councils.." Shrugging he smirked "And yes that would be correct.. Thought if I ever got in the kind of trouble again that I'm known for back home, then you would have to be damn good to get me out of it.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Lør 15 Mar - 1:58

Cathal's smug grin only grew in size when Laxus actually answered. Sure, it might have been a brief detail, but enough to keep his interest there. That guy sure knew how to beat around the bush just to tease him - and they had only just met.

"Heh, so I can be useful, eh? Good to know. That might serve us both well." Still curious about the other subject, he tried to dig in further. "So... what's the deal with this 'council'-business then?"
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 2:27

Grunting he rolled his eyes as he remembered back "they are a bunch of old people there thinks they have every right to boss me around because they own half the company.. " a smug smile graced his lips as he continued "Thought I'm working on changing that.." Laxus wasn't gonna tell anything more about what he had planned because if someone knew to much it could end up damaging himself in the end..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Lør 15 Mar - 2:33

"Ah yes. This world has too many people like that. They seem to dislike change." He slowly nodded in approval of Laxus' statement. "Although it's good to hear you disagree with them. Trying to fight the system, perhaps? Or is it none of my business?" Yeah, he it did not really matter what Laxus thought of that - Cathal would learn eventually, that was what he believed. And he was rarely wrong, but who knew with this guy? He had already surprised Cathal quite a bit.
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 2:45

Shrugging, he just looked smugly at Cathal "Maybe, maybe not.." Laxus didn't feel like sharing his re-caught at the moment but he had a feeling that if Cathal wanted to know he would find out anyway, but that didn't mean that he would tell him the info.. Not at the moment at least "Trust have to be earned.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Lør 15 Mar - 3:01

"Oh, I agree, I most certainly do." Cathal closed his eyes and flipped onto his back, his hands playing with the long ponytail he kept his rich brown hair in. He quite liked the style, actually. "Then I just have to try and earn that trust." One eye opened and turned to gaze at the other. "Is that how it goes?"
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 3:09

"Yep that it is.." looking up at the celling he wondered what he should do since it was way to early to sleep.. Thinking it over a bit he decided to get up and go look at the school "I'm gonna go take a look at the school, wanna join or are you gonna stay like a good little boy..?" standing up he smirked at Cathal as he placed his hands in his pockets..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Lør 15 Mar - 3:15

Cathal let out a loud laugh as he swung back up in a sitting position. "Going out this late to 'take a look at the school'? Are you kidding?" Shaking his head, he got on his feet and skipped over in front of Laxus, grinning mischievously at him. Being a 'good little boy' was the last thing he was going to do. "Sounds like fun. You can count me in."
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 2 af 3 Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste

Tilbage til toppen