Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

New roommate

2 deltagere

Side 1 af 3 1, 2, 3  Næste

Go down

New roommate Empty New roommate

Indlæg  Shika Fre 14 Mar - 3:42

It was late night and Laxus had just arrived at his new school, as he walked down the hallway he's eyes looked left and right to try and find the correct door and halfway down he found the door.. Opening the door, he didn't even knock once as he didn't really care if he interrupted something or not..
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

Tilbage til toppen Go down

New roommate Empty Sv: New roommate

Indlæg  ZeEmo Fre 14 Mar - 4:16

Cathal was lying on his back in the bed with a book in his left hand. His eyes quickly ran over the repeated lines of text - none of it was new to him. All these school-related textbooks were the same to him. He just had to remember what they said which, quite frankly, was child's play.

His gaze momentarily went from the book to the door that had just clicked open to see who had entered. The person had not even bothered knocking beforehand. Rather rude, but honestly... who cared about that these days? It was not like Cathal had anything to hide... yet.

Sitting up, he closed the book, keeping his finger between the pages he had been reading, just quietly watching the tall male who entered. His new roommate perhaps? That was an interesting thought.
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Antal indlæg : 72
Alder : 30
Geografisk sted : Hedehusene~

Indlæg  Shika Fre 14 Mar - 4:29

As Laxus entered the room, his eyes went to the other form in the room, and he for a moment let his eyes travel over the guys form before shrugging and closing the door behind him. Walking to an empty desk he dumped his two big bags down on it and rolled his shoulders as he turned towards the other guy "So you're my roommate eh.." his deep voice made it clear that he wasn't a boy like other guys on this school, and as he sat down on the desk, his tight dark blue tank-top tighten over his chest as his jacket laid over one of the bags..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Fre 14 Mar - 4:41

With eyes glistening with curiousity, Cathal kept his gaze fixed on the new student - well, newer than himself at least. He had only arrived a few hours earlier and barely gotten settled in. He would have time to do so later, he thought. For now he was going to concentrate on his new roommate.

"It would seem so." A tiny grin crept on his face as he finally put down his book and placed his hand under his chin instead. "Nice to meet you, stranger." He made sure to strain the last part, curious as to how the other would respond. At least he had someone to 'play' with now.
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Fre 14 Mar - 5:02

Catching the curiosity and grin, Laxus had a feeling this new 'relationship' would be quite interesting "Yeah like wise I'm Laxus.. And you?" Watching the other closely, he tried finding out just what the other was out on but for now his own curiosity was caught enough for him the show a small of it in his orange eyes..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Fre 14 Mar - 5:10

"Cathal," he responded, putting on a charming smile - his best skill if he had to say so himself. "Cathal Hayes. Are you new here too, if you don't mind me asking?"

Oh, Cathal wanted to know more about this guy... Laxus was it? He would be sure to remember the name if the guy proved to be as interesting as Cathal thought him to be right now. That would be a good start for him, especially since this guy looked rather strong. That could prove to be an advantage in the long run...
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Fre 14 Mar - 5:39

Nodding he smiled as he observed him a little bit.. Cathal eh, that wouldn't be hard to remember, but he seemed a bit girly thought and Laxus wasn't sure if he liked it or not so he kept his mouth shut for the time being about what he though "Yeah I just got here tonight, first day tomorrow.. And you..?" Laxus had a strange feeling that he would end up looking after this guy..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Fre 14 Mar - 5:52

"Same as you," Cathal replied, narrowing his eyes slightly as interested as ever. He swung his legs over the edge of the bed, crossing them and putting his hand on top. "I got here earlier today. Haven't had a chance to look around yet. I was preparing for tomorrows classes when you came in, thank goodness. This book-" He waved the book in the air for a few seconds before dropping it on the bed again. "-was so dull. I thought I was going to die of boredom." He tilted his head slightly as he grinned at Laxus, hoping he could get some more fun out of talking to this guy.
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Fre 14 Mar - 5:58

A grin lit his face then and he laughed "Books have a tendency to be dull.." glancing around the room he figured out quickly that the other bed was his and he got off the desk and turned his back to Cathal as he took a hold of one of the big bags and pulled it closer "So you know what the rules are about staying up and that shit? I kind of forgot to listen when the rules were told.." Pulling out a pillow he tossed it behind him on the empty bed as he began pulling out a double duvet in black and yellow colours..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Fre 14 Mar - 6:13

"Hnnnn..."

Cathal let himself fall back on the bed, casually kicking his legs still hanging over the edge. So he had gotten stuck with a guy who did not bother listening to the rules. Bonus points to Laxus for not being a goody-two-shoes who always followed orders. That made their chances to get along that much better.

"Let me see... 'students are expected to be in their rooms after 10 p.m. on weekdays and in their beds at 10.30'... I believe that's the way they put it." Rolling onto his stomach, he chuckled as he looked over at Laxus with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Expected they said..."
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Fre 14 Mar - 6:20

Laxus just pulled the duvet completely out and walked over to the bed as he rolled his eyes "Expected? yeah right.. Like that is ever gonna happen.." Placing the pillow and duvet on the bed he moved back to his bags and took them with him over to the closets where he opened them and took the one there was empty "I take it that you are a type there doesn't like the rules either.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Fre 14 Mar - 6:54

Cathal parted his lips in a smug smile. He could not have asked for a more compatible roommate. This was perfect - way perfect.

"Yep," he grinned, making a popping sound as the word left his mouth. "Rules were made to ensure that great minds are contained and groomed into being what the authorities want us to be." He shrugged slightly. "Ah, I'm sorry. Just stop me if I talk too much, yeah? That happens sometimes." Of course it was a bit of a lie - he knew all to well when to shut up, but he might as well show off his best colors and get this guy on his side. "It is as you said. Looks like we at least have something in common, Laxus."
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Fre 14 Mar - 7:45

Laughing Laxus shock his head as he placed his cloth into the closet "It's fine, trust me I'll tell you when to shut up.." Taking a shirt up in front of him he raised an eyebrow "How the fuck did this end up in my bag.." the shirt was an Hawaii shirt there was way to short for him and he groaned as he could only guess what his gramp had put into his bag beside that "stupid gramps guess I'll have to keep it in the bottom until I'll be going home.." glancing at Cathal he smirked "Unless it's something you like.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Fre 14 Mar - 7:58

"Ooh la la. Either that thing can stretch into infinity - I do like the colors by the way - or a very small human being has taken residence in your bag." Cathal crawled across the bed, moving closer to Laxus, pretending to be very interested in the small shirt. "I think that thing would be short even on me. But who knows? It might look good." Waiting for half a minute, he then broke out in loud laughter, shaking his head. "Just kidding. Though it would be fun to try and wear that under the jacket of our uniform rather than the usual shirt. Another rule, by the way." He cringed as he uttered the following word: "Uniforms."
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Fre 14 Mar - 8:06

Rolling his eyes he tossed the shirt into the bottom of the closet "Yeah it is a short person it belongs to.. It's my gramps, guess he thinks I'll be missing him while I'm gone..." huffing he stopped what he was doing as he laughed at the last Cathal said "Yeah I know, the principal used almost 3 hours finding shirts and cursing because I couldn't fit any of them.." Holding a white shirt up there was clearly telling that he would not be able to fully close it "I'm so looking forward to tomorrow.."

Tossing the shirt on the desk he placed the last cloth into the closet before dumping the bags on top of the closets as he could reach up there..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Fre 14 Mar - 8:27

"Aww, that's sweet. Your grandpa must really care about you. I'm envious," Cathal chuckled, supporting his head on his hands. A small sigh left his mouth. This 'gramps' seemed like an interesting subject. He would guess that Laxus cared about this person - all the more reason to discuss it. Glad that Laxus caught on to his little joke, he nodded in agreement. "I can imagine, with that build. Can't say I'm a stranger to the issue - thin enough for a medium, to tall for it to cover." As he stretched out on the bed, it would be fairly easy for his roommate to see the problem he had to deal with. The white shirt he wore failed to hide his slim waist. He hummed at the thought that occured to him. "Wonder how they're going take that, the teachers. Tomorrow will be fun, I'm sure."
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Fre 14 Mar - 8:37

Shrugging he began to unbutton his shirt and his tattoos began to show "Guess so, his all I have now as my dad is stuck in jail for the rest of his fucking life.." not really minding to tell the truth about his dad since most of the USA knew about him, as he let his purple shirt drop down on the chair in front of the desk he stretched and gave a sigh as his tired muscles popped "So where are you from..?"
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Fre 14 Mar - 8:58

Cathal had to keep his amusement hidden as well as he could, watching Laxus opening the shirt. That sight was not bad - not bad at all. Cathal was not afraid to admit that to himself, although he should probably keep quiet about it around Laxus. He ought to get along with the guy after all.

"Ouch, that's a tough one. Must've been some real bad stuff he did for him to be locked away that long." He shook his head slowly. He had no way of relating - the whole 'touchy-feely'-business had never been his thing. Laxus did not seem bothered by it, however, so there was no point in milking that subject.

"Let's see... born in Osaka, grew up in Marseille, moved to up to Paris later, lived for two years in Kyoto before coming back to Europe to attend this place." Cathal grimaced at the memories of his childhood. "My parents had a habit of dragging me back and forth between their countries of birth, to boarding schools mostly." Clicking his tongue at the troublesome thoughts, he turned his focus back on Laxus. "And now that you know all about me, what about you? What's your story?"
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Fre 14 Mar - 9:24

Chuckling he shrugged as he remembered back on his own childhood "What to tell and where to start..." taking the white shirt he pulled it on as he continued "I'm born in Chicago, raised in Chicago and I'll die in Chicago.. what else to tell.. When I was a kid I was small and skinny and my dad beated me up because of it and when I was 12 he tried to kill me but he only managed to cut me deep over my right eye as you see.. But as he ran from the cops he ended up killing one of them in rage over that I got away alive.." it wasn't everyday he told about his story but he didn't really care that much "It's not like I care one bit about what happened really or about him but I do care about gramps.. After all he took me in and raised me.."

Catching Cathal's expression he smirked "I know I look good but I'm pleased that you like what you see.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Fre 14 Mar - 9:38

"Sheesh, sounds like the kind of childhood everyone dreams of having. Right out of some kind of big-time drama series." Cathals voice was dripping with sarcasm. "Did the flyer for this place list the requirement 'need to have had a sad, traumatic childhood', because I don't think that I apply for that. Apparantly, I'm not all that interesting, but you, my friend, certainly are. With that kind of backstory, I must admit I'm surprised you turned out rather-" He paused as let his gaze wander over Laxus' body. "-well." He then flipped over, turning his back at the larger male, shrugging. "You sure aren't going to hear me complain about 'what I saw'."
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Fre 14 Mar - 9:46

"Naah the City and my former school decided to give me a scholarship to this school so they would get me out of town.. I guess I was causing problems.." Chuckling he didn't mind the jokes or compliments and he closed his shirt halfway up before he moved to sit down on his bed "So what are you going to do the rest of the night..?"
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Fre 14 Mar - 9:56

"A scholarship, eh?" Cathal repeated, nodding in approval. "That's quite a feat if you're such a troublemaker. And I'm just here on my parents' paycheck. I suppose that goes for quite a few people here. Didn't really have a choice though." In return to Laxus' chuckle, he pouted for a moment as the other buttoned up his shirt a bit. His responses had been pretty good so far after all. "What I'm gonna do... sleep?" Cathal laughed at his own reply before sitting back up. "Yeah, not really. I slept during my flight. Probably won't be able to sleep until tomorrow anyway. Sounds like you're not planning to sleep either, though."
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Fre 14 Mar - 10:03

"I'm quite bright but I'm good at martial art which is very I got it.. Guess they got tired of me kicking peoples ass when they tried telling me what I should and shouldn't do.." Smirking he leaned back against the wall as he kept his eyes on Cathal "What you wanna touch..? and I sleep about 4 hours max and I had a short nap in the jet while Ray was working on an order from his dad.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Fre 14 Mar - 10:14

"Intelligent and strong? I'm truly impressed. Looks like I won the lottery, getting stuck with you, huh?" With a chuckle, he locked his eyes with Laxus'. "And don't tempt me like that, it's cruel! What if I wanted to take you up on the offer?" The hurtful tone in his voice was horribly fake, but it was obvious that the tone was meant as a joke. "Who's Ray? Someone... special, I wonder? Do tell, I'm curious."
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Fre 14 Mar - 10:25

Shrugging a smirk was still on his lips "Do I look like someone there would joke with something like that.." as he was leaning back it was more than obvious that he couldn't fit the shirt even with it only being closed halfway "And Ray is a good friend, a little shy and to naive for his own good but a good guy nonetheless.. And beside that his dad is a business partner of gramps.. And that's all there is to it.. Ray is to innocent even for his own good.. And you won't touch him Cathal.." there was a small warning in his eyes at the end but the rest of his body was clearly relaxed..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 3 1, 2, 3  Næste

Tilbage til toppen