Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Way down in the back (Kakaomælk)

2 deltagere

Side 2 af 2 Forrige  1, 2

Go down

Way down in the back (Kakaomælk) - Page 2 Empty Sv: Way down in the back (Kakaomælk)

Indlæg  Shika Tors 13 Mar - 3:10

A groan escaped him, and his eyes felt close as he gave a small move with his hips as she took him all in, it wasn't everybody there could fit all of him into their mouth..
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Way down in the back (Kakaomælk) - Page 2 Empty Sv: Way down in the back (Kakaomælk)

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Tors 13 Mar - 3:16

She didnt stop moving, in fact she moved her head faster, still taking him pretty deep. From time to time she slowed down and took him all the way in, or letted her tounge move slowly around the head of his erection.
She couldnt help but feel turned on by his groan and the way she clearly turned him on. She moved her left hand, so she was only holding herself up with one arm now. she moved it to his balls, and slowly started to message them while she keept giving him the blowjob
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Antal indlæg : 2263
Geografisk sted : Mountain High

Indlæg  Shika Tors 13 Mar - 3:21

A groan more slipped from his lips and his head moved a bit up as his breathing deepened "You know some skills with that tongue.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Tors 13 Mar - 3:25

She didnt stop even though he talked to her, she continued for a while. She keept changeing what she was doing, making sure he couldnt foresee the next move. And then she finally moved her head so much that she was holding his length in his hand, which she had moved from his balls. She letted her piercing run just at the tip of his head before she grabbed it fully with her hand and slowly rose herself to her knees, still being very close to him and looking up at him with a flirty look. She licked her own lips and smiled "Well then you must be a lucky guy to experience it." Her red eyes were glowing in the dim light, as she keept looking at him, and with a teasing smile, letted her finger run teasingly around the head of his erection
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Tors 13 Mar - 4:03

Grunting he opened his eyes and looked down at her once again as she stopped what she was doing "Guess I am, but you are a tease aren't you..?" Licking his lips he smirked "So is it my turn now..?" Laxus didn't really care whatsoever if they were in the Library, it wasn't the first time he would play around in a public place and Moka was worth the trouble he might get..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Tors 13 Mar - 5:24

She made a pout with her mouth before answering him. "If I am, then it must be something than turns you on." She moved her hand a little without moving her eyes from him. She smiled again and with a bit of a provocative voice she spoke "I didnt think you liked being told what to do" her eyes was full off tease, and entertainment. It was clear she didnt mind at all what was going on, She was just as turned on as he seemed to be, if not more.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Tors 13 Mar - 5:32

Chuckling he grinned "I don't but right now I don't mind as we are doing something fun.." as he talked, he moved a hand down under her shoulder to get her to get up to his height again..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Tors 13 Mar - 5:37

she smiled while she was being raised to his height.. "so as long as its something fun you dont mind, gotta remember that.." she send him a smirk. But since she was moving upwards she had to let go of him with her hand, so in stead she just moved it up along his upper body.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Tors 13 Mar - 5:54

Shrugging he let his hand slide against her cheek as she got up in his height again "Sometimes yes, thought it does depends on what kind of fun it is.." letting her pick up the hints herself, he leaned forward a small bit and he gave her a flirty smile as the light from the lamp glinted in his eyes "So you want me to repay some of that debt I owe, or should I just make the debt bigger..?"
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Tors 13 Mar - 6:13

She turned her head a little and bite his thumb gently before looking up at her through her lashes. She leaned herself closer to him, and with an almost whispering voice she answerd. "how about doing both?" she smirked as she leaned in and letted her tounge slide over his lower lip, before she nipped in it with her teeth
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Tors 13 Mar - 6:45

Grinning he let his tongue run over teeth's as his hands moved down her back and settled on her ass "Sure guess I can do that, but do you have time for that.." Squeezing the ass he smirked before picking her up from the table an his head moved towards her neck to give it a bite..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Tors 13 Mar - 6:52

she smiled and wrapped her legs around his waist, so she helped keep herself up. She letted her head tilt slightly to the side, making room for him, and with a small moan she answerd his question "mhh... I think I can make time in my bizzy shedule for you" she gave her own lip a bite and closed her eyes
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Tors 13 Mar - 7:00

Smirking against the neck he let his tongue glide over the skin "Good, because I'm bored and can't sleep so you are going to entertain me until I can.." not really feeling her weight at all, he kept her up against his own body with easy while he gave the neck the attention that he deemed it had missed..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Tors 13 Mar - 7:41

How she loved strong men, men who could actually carry her.. She grinned "Are we feeling a bit demanding?" Her hair was hanging on the back. She moved her hands moved up in his hair. She got a bit of a hold as he carressed her neck in a way that seemed like it have been forever sine anyone done.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Tors 3 Apr - 6:34

Feeling her hands in his hair, a small smiled graced his lips before he went back to nipping the neck. No one really touched his hair beside himself so none knew that it was pretty soft and not as greasy as it looked, he only had a little hair gel in the front to keep some of the hair out of the eyes.. So as he gave the ass a squeeze with his hands he bite lightly on the neck "Maybe just a little but you don't seem to mind all that much.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Tors 3 Apr - 6:40

A moan escaped her lips as he bit her soft skin, it send sparks through all of her body. Her hand was still in his soft hair and she bit her lip, slowly letting it go while she answerd him with a low seductive voice.. "Not when you do stuff like that." she smiled a little thigtening her legs around his waist, forcing her lower body against his.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Tors 3 Apr - 7:49

Giving out a small noise, Laxus plainly kept on teasing the skin under his lips as he licked an nipped at it not at all minding that she pressed her lower body up against his thought he did comment on it "Might wan't to be careful there girl, or I might jump to the main part before I'm done with the starter.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Tors 3 Apr - 7:53

A small smile appeared on her lips as she heard his voice. Even his voice had something sexy over it. She lifted her head a bit, but not so much he couldnt keep doing what she enjoyed so much. "Your the one making my body move on its own" she whisperd in his ear and let her teeth grab his earlobe a bit hard before she letted go, and let her soft lips run over it
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Tors 3 Apr - 7:58

A deep chuckle left him and he bite down on the neck as he squeezed the ass "Then I guess its only fair that I make it move a little more.." a deep husky voice came from him as he let his tongue run over the skin and he lifted her up as he at the same time pressed her lower body against his own...
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Tors 3 Apr - 8:02

Her head felt back and she gasped a bit for air. She felt his length push against her, and felt her body scream for more. She ignored it and smiled a wicked smile.. "I have a feeling your enjoying this, maybe even more than I am"
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Tors 3 Apr - 8:16

A smirk graced his lips as he only gave her one word "Maybe.." he indeed liked it a little to much and he wasn't even started with teasing her yet, and he deemed it time to up the stacks a notch so he moved his grip on one hand an let his fingers travel over her inner tight softly..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Tors 3 Apr - 8:19

She knew what that maybe ment, but she didnt really felt like saying anything more. She felt his fingers move on her inner thigh and bit her own lip before she pulled a bit demanding in his hair, where her hand still was. As she could reach his lips, she claimed them with her own in a demanding kiss.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 2 af 2 Forrige  1, 2

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum