Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Hvad mon der sker nu? (privat - mulig kakaomælk. Be warned! and now semi english!)

2 deltagere

Side 3 af 4 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Go down

Hvad mon der sker nu? (privat - mulig kakaomælk. Be warned! and now semi english!) - Page 3 Empty Sv: Hvad mon der sker nu? (privat - mulig kakaomælk. Be warned! and now semi english!)

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Lør 29 Dec - 7:14

Jayce putted on his shirt... He looked at him and smiled.. "you can do whatever you feel like.. I dont mind you there." he layed down on the inner side of the bed and grabbed a book that he started to read... "Like I said I dont have any plans for today"
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Antal indlæg : 2263
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Mountain High

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Hvad mon der sker nu? (privat - mulig kakaomælk. Be warned! and now semi english!) - Page 3 Empty Sv: Hvad mon der sker nu? (privat - mulig kakaomælk. Be warned! and now semi english!)

Indlæg  Shika Lør 29 Dec - 7:18

Ray smiled and stood up from the bed and walked over to his bag and pulled a notebook out of it.. He took it along with a pencil and walked back to the bed and laid down on his stomach beside Jayce and opened the notebook.. taking the pencil he began to read a bit of the text in it and crossed over some words and wrote another word over it before moving forward..
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Geografisk sted : Cph

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Lør 29 Dec - 7:20

Jayce who was reading stopped for a while and looked at Ray.. "so what are you doing? looks like a lot of work" he grinned and started to read again..
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Lør 29 Dec - 7:27

Ray looked at Jayce and smiled "mm yes but its okay.. Sensei asked me if I would clean it out for him.. His wordblind so I give him a hand sometimes when I don't know what else to do..." Ray looked down on the paper again and crossed another word out just to write a small word over it..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Lør 29 Dec - 7:29

He sighed and rolled his eyes.. "and there we go again.. Ray who keeps working and dont know how to relax" he smirked and found the part in his book that he was reading... he moved his foot a little up and down while reading
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Lør 29 Dec - 7:34

Ray looked confused for a moment "But I'm not working.. I'm just cleaning some text.. is that work too?" he looked at Jayce not really sure if it was work or not..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Lør 29 Dec - 7:36

He smilede "In my eyes it is.. But I guess its up to people what they think" he moved himself so he was on his belly laying with his upper body on Rays back... The book was next to Ray so he was still reading... "I just find it boring... everything thats boring is work..."
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Lør 29 Dec - 7:44

Ray thought for a moment and got an idea before quickly reading the page down and crossing out the wrong words and writing the right ones over it.. Putting the notebook on the nightstand Ray tried looking at Jayce "I could do something else but ehm.." He looked down at the floor a bit embarrassed about it really "I have never done it while there was others in the same room thought.." Ray had a nag for drawing but was to embarrassed about it to let others know..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Lør 29 Dec - 7:49

Jayce didnt move. He actually enjoyed laying where he was. It was nice... He smiled a little and turned a page "soo.. and what is that? something I want to know or something I dont want to know?" there was a sound of tease in his voice
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Lør 29 Dec - 7:52

Ray didn't have to move that much he simply pulled a drawing pad out from between two books and gave it to Jayce "I draw.. Been for some years I normally draw animals but I can draw trees and that stuff too.. Just not so advanced yet.." Ray blushed a little bit out of embarrassment..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Lør 29 Dec - 7:58

Jayce looked up from his book and saw the pad that Ray was holding out.. He took it and placed it on Rays back so he could open it. "Well lets see" he opended it and turned one page by another.. He did it slowly and didnt speak a word before he had look at all of them. He smiled and closed the pad and layed it down in front of Ray.. "Very nice you have a talent.. I dont understand why your embarresed about it" he gave him a swift kiss on the neck before he started to read again.. "If you feel drawing dont mind me"
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Lør 29 Dec - 8:03

"Its just that I haven't drawn anything while there was others in the room.. But I guess I could give it a try it could be an experiment.." Ray smile a bit and picked a small pencil case out from the nightstand and opened it to find the right pencil to start with.. Picking one out he opened the pad on an empty page and thought about about what he wanted to draw.. "You got any ideas for what I could draw Jayce..?"
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Lør 29 Dec - 8:06

Jayce looked up from his book that he had been deep in the last minutes.. "huh what? ohh.. no.. I dont know.. I never draw, I cant you see" he smiled and laughed a bit... "I have no idea what you can draw or want to draw"
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Lør 29 Dec - 8:22

"Ah okay.. But I'm sure you are good at something Jayce.." Ray smiled a bit and began to think a bit about what he wanted to draw before he got an idea.. 'hm yes why not.. I always wanted to try an draw one ever since I read that book..' He began figuring out where way he wanted to draw it and then he began to draw..

// http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=white+griffon&offset=24#/d35x4n or something like it xD//
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Lør 29 Dec - 8:29

Jayce smiled.. "I am good at somethings... Im good at doing nothing.. and..." he leaned closer to Ray and whisperd in his ear "Im good at making your body shiver" he smiled and noticed the drawing... "It looks really nice.." he then turned and looked back in the book
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Lør 29 Dec - 8:48

Shivering a bit at Jayce's words Ray tried to keep his focus on the drawing moving his hand to get a different pencil.. "I see.. Yes well I guess that is a talent too.." Ray looked down on his drawing and tried not the blush at his comment..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Lør 29 Dec - 8:54

He smiled and stayed with eyes fixed on the book... "Well No one ever made you do it, so I guess it is a talent.. Not even yourself" he smiled a bit and turned a page in the book.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Lør 29 Dec - 8:57

Ray nodded with his head and went back to focus completely on the drawing.. having made the outer lines for the body and head he began to give it a bit filling and drawing the eyes and the beak..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Lør 29 Dec - 9:00

Jáyce just smiled over it, and didnt really say anything more. He just looked at the book and read a couple of pages more. He closed the book and layed down all flat over Ray and closed his eyes... His head was resting on Rays shoulders... "I hope you can still draw like this, because Im not gonna move.."
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Lør 29 Dec - 9:05

Ray smiled a bit "Its fine I can still draw for now anyways.. Gonna finish at some point thought my left arm is falling asleep.." A little laughter came from Ray and he finished with the eyes and the beak moving on the the rest of the head.. He was going to finish the head and then stop for the day..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Lør 29 Dec - 9:06

Jayce closed his eyes, and breathed slowly.. "you know what ray?? your smell. its divine.. I dont know what it is about it. but I just love it.. Makes me wanna stay close to you like this forever" he smiled a littel with his eyes still closed
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Lør 29 Dec - 9:23

Ray put his pencil down in the case when he had finish drawing the head and closed the pad to put it on the nightstand again.. "Oh I guess I'm glad that you like my smell.." He turned around on to lay down on his back and sighed when he felt jayce lay down on his stomach.. "I feel warm and safe when ever I'm close to you.. Its comfy I suppose.." He ran a hand through Jayce's hair not really minding the Jayce was laying on his stomach..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Lør 29 Dec - 9:26

Jayce smiled and liftede his body a bit so Ray could turn, but nothing more than that. He was fast down on him again laying there. He smiled... "well I guess its a win win sitatuion then.." He looked up at him and moved a gentle finger down his neck.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Lør 29 Dec - 9:36

Ray smiled and looked up at the ceiling "Yes I guess it is.." his hand moved in Jayce's hair massaging the head a bit..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Lør 29 Dec - 9:39

"uhmm..." his eyes was closed and he was totally relaxed.. "you know.. I could get used to this.." He smilede a little and moved one of his hand to the side of Rays upper body and placed it there
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 3 af 4 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum