Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

4 deltagere

Side 29 af 29 Forrige  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Go down

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD] - Page 29 Empty Sv: Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 7 Dec - 3:47

Kushina, still biting her lip, now had her gaze directed at her own lap, squeezing Minato's hand nervously.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD] - Page 29 Empty Sv: Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

Indlæg  Admin Fre 7 Dec - 3:53

Pepsi turned around slowly. "I didnt expect this from you two... Its a clear violation to one of the rules.." she started to move forth and back behind her desk and her hands was behind her back. She stoppede and pulled out 2 files from the cabin and layed them on the table. She sat down in the chair and opended one of them.. "So miss Uzimaki... It seems you havent been in problems on this school YET.. at least what I know off." she raised and eyebrow and looked at her.
She then opended the other file and skimmed through it... "Mr. Namikaze, you on the other hand have a bad habbit of getting the big troublemakers on the school on your back.." she looked up at him.. "Just because you havent been at the office yet, dosent mean I dont know.." she closed both files and leaned a bit forward looking at them.. "I will give you guys the chance to explain yourself before I deside what Im going to do.." it was clearly that she was serious
Admin
Admin
Admin

Antal indlæg : 55

https://mountainhigh.danskforum.net

Indlæg  Lise Fre 7 Dec - 3:56

"Er. That is. I.." How the hell did she know? Were there.. of course there were cameras on this school. Oh God, how much did she know? "I ah. I'm not very good at, at keeping my mouth shut?"
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 7 Dec - 4:00

Kushina didn't really move. Unless you counted the small tremble Minato'd be able to feel. She didn't speak either, let Minato explain himself first. Giving herself some time to try and come up with something, anything, to say, too.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Admin Fre 7 Dec - 4:02

She sighed and leaned back in the chair "you two really need to speak up.. else I can only handle on what I saw.." she moved a bit back a forth with the motion of the chair as she got the top of it to tip a bit.. "so tell me.. you want to explain yourself or let me deside right now? Just sitting silent or stubbering wont help you at the moment.. Im giving you a fair chance, and if I were you guys, I would take it.."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Indlæg  Lise Fre 7 Dec - 4:04

Maybe it was sheer panic talking, or instinct, but as soon as he felt Kushina shake, he knew what he had to do. "It was my idea, the whole thing," Minato said breathlessly. "I talked her into going into the other room. And the trouble, I guess I've been provoking people. Kushina hasn't done anything wrong, she just went along when I suggested things."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 7 Dec - 4:07

A short, surprised look up at him, just a second... It swiftly changed to gratitude before her face fell back into the former mask, finally looking over at Pepsi again, slowly nodding.

It felt wrong to let him take the blame, but then again - he chose it. He knew why she needed to stay at this school. And she was infinitely grateful that he'd take the fall for her. She'd find some way to repay him later on.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Admin Fre 7 Dec - 4:11

Pepsi looked at Minato and then at Kushina... She then looked back at Minato and sighed.. "You seriously want me to believe with all thoose kisses and bruises on your upper body that this was all your idea??" she raised and eyebrow and got up again.. She walked behind them and stood stille for a while before she went back and sat down again.. "If you want to take the fall for all this I wont promise then consequenses.. I know very well it takes 2 to tango, but if you insist that it was all your idea and she didnt have anything to do with it, I have to punish you according to that.. I know you lie, but I cant prove it.." She looked at Kushina and didnt say anything for a while.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Indlæg  Lise Fre 7 Dec - 4:16

"It was my idea from the start," he insisted, blushing fiercely at the mention of the results of their work. "I just wanted to get her alone. I knew it was a bad idea but I talked her into it. I'm not saying she didn't want it or enjoy it, but she shouldn't be punished for anything. She didn't want to, she just went along with me because I kept asking her to. I'm the only on e who should be blamed." The more he talked, the more convincing it became. He had to do this, he had to get her out of trouble. He didn't care what happened to him as long as nothing bad happened to her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 7 Dec - 4:19

Her lower lip trebled and she shook her head, squeezed his hand again. "You don't have to lie, Minato." her voice trembled slightly as she looked at him, before she looked at Pepsi. "I... It just... Kinda happened. Hard to stop once you get going, 'ttebane. I... I just don't want to get thrown out for it." she sniffled a little. "I-If I get thrown out, I'll be taken out of the dojo and I can't continue my career, so... Please... I'll do anything. Just... Just let us stay at the school, 'ttebane."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Admin Fre 7 Dec - 4:26

Pepsi raised an eyebrow.. She kinda felt sorry for Minato.. Here he was taking the blame to protect her, and all she talked about was that she didnt want to get kicked out of school... Seriously some people... She turned a little from side to side in her chair... "I dont care that it just happend. The school have rules, and they are there for a reason.. People need to follow them, else it would all be chaos..." she took a pen and a block of paper.. She wrote something down.. "you guys need to learn that... But.. Since you havent had any problems before I wont throw you out..."
She wrote some more and looked at Minato... "Mr. Namikaze.. you will for the next 2 months have the duity of cleaning all the men toilets on the school..." she turned and looked at Kushina "and you miss Uzamaki.. You will have to clean all the lady toilets.." she looked at both of them "that mean about 12 toilets each, every weekend.. On top of that I will give you detention for 1 week every day after school. But in seperate rooms..." She got up and looked down at them.. "And I dont want to ever catch or find out you did something like that again... Am I making myself clear?" she looked at them with an authority that could scare most people on the school
Admin
Admin
Admin

Indlæg  Lise Fre 7 Dec - 4:32

He wasn't sure if he was angry with her for not sticking to the story, or relieved that she wanted to take the blame after all.. Mostly, he was just relieved she didn't get kicked out. "Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am," he said in almost a whisper.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 7 Dec - 4:34

"Hai." an equally quiet voice, and a quick nod, swallowing the lump that'd been stuck in her throat ever since they were caught. Thank God. Neither of them were expelled. Another squeeze to Minato's hand and a glance his way.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Admin Fre 7 Dec - 4:37

She looked at them with an approving nood "good.. and now get yourself to class.. your already late.." she turned around and before they made it out through the door.. "Ohh and mr Namikaze, I will tell the teacher wich classes you havent deliverd your homework to, that you will catch up in 2 weeks top..." she looked back out the window...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Indlæg  Lise Fre 7 Dec - 4:40

Two weeks. He stopped in his tracks, had to take a deep breath. "Yes, ma'am. I will." It'd be a complete hell. He'd been counting on Christmas and now.. this...
She was worth it, everything. "I will," he repeated, squeezing Kushina's hand in return.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 7 Dec - 4:43

She exhaled a breath of relief, then nodded, and left, still holding Minato's hand firmly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Admin Fre 7 Dec - 4:43

Pepsi sighed as they left the room. She sat down in her chair and started to make notes in their files.. She shaked her head softly.. //Pepsi is out
Admin
Admin
Admin

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 29 af 29 Forrige  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum