Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Easter holiday in Miami//Private//

2 deltagere

Side 2 af 32 Forrige  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Næste

Go down

Easter holiday in Miami//Private// - Page 2 Empty Sv: Easter holiday in Miami//Private//

Indlæg  Lise Lør 10 Maj - 0:39

"Yeah..." woah. Who was that? "Uhm.. who's that?" he asked Kakashi. "Is she the artist?"
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Easter holiday in Miami//Private// - Page 2 Empty Sv: Easter holiday in Miami//Private//

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 10 Maj - 0:40

... He couldn't help but laugh, and Kushina gave a small chuckle. "No, it's my stepmother." he answered, turned off the car, and got out.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Lør 10 Maj - 0:42

"Ah. Okay." Minato flattened his hair (well, tried to) in preparation for meeting another parental unit.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 10 Maj - 0:46

Almost as soon as he'd closed the door, she was in his face with a tight hug. "Hi Lily." he grinned and hugged her back, much gentler. "I see you got the botox done," he commented when she pulled back. "Ah, yes. The new clinic's much better. It's only been three days." "Really? There isn't even a hint of the usual redness... Hmm, they must really know what they're doing compared to the cheaper place, then." Kakashi muttered after looking closely. "Looking good, either way." I could say the same about you, dear boy. You went up another Dan, didn't you?" "Yeah." "That's my boy. So proud of you!"
... And Kakashi blushed just slightly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 10 Maj - 0:48

...okay. Right. Extremely rich people getting.. stuff done to faces. Right. But.. but kinda fun to watch Kakashi get the parental treatment.
...and kinda jealous over here as well.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 10 Maj - 0:52

A slight cough. "Could we get inside? There's only five minutes to my time slot." "Sure, of course. Where are you getting this one?" She was becoming rather used to give her consent for the tattoos. "Chest," Kakashi aswered, as Kushina got out. Once Minato was out, too, he locked the car, and they began walking inside. "Oh, I forgot, silly me!" Lily suddenly said, and turned to hug Kushina. "Been ages since I saw you, after all, Kushina. So glad to see you again." "You too, Lily," Kushina smiled and hugged her back.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 10 Maj - 0:54

Minato just trailed after, feeling a little left out (and wondering about the complete normality of getting tattoos in this world, since his Dad - as little as he cared - would probably not be this approving.)
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 10 Maj - 0:55

Kushina grabbed his hand as they walked inside, Lily reminiscing about the old days when Kushina had lived in Miami, too.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 10 Maj - 0:56

Minato took it and squeezed it gratefully.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 10 Maj - 0:59

Before long, it was Kakashi's time slot, and he was directed to one of the chairs (most of them could be laid almost horizontally, as was needed for this), and the tattooist took Kushina's drawing with a smile, and told them he'd be back in a couple minutes. Kakashi used some of that time to take off his hooded vest and tanktop.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 10 Maj - 1:17

Minato took the opportunity to not look at Kakashi and politely introduce himself to the step-mother instead as "Hi. I'm Minato Namikaze. Kushina's fiancee."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 10 Maj - 1:21

"I know. Kakashi told me." but she still smiled. "And congratulations, to both of you."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 10 Maj - 1:22

"Ah. Thank you." Then he didn't know what to say and just hung around awkwardly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 10 Maj - 1:26

Just the same, as the tattooist came back with the stencil. "Upper right chest, was it?" "Exactly." A smile from Kakashi. The man smiled, and put the stencil there, then. After making sure it'd transferred, he removed it, and gave Kakashi a mirror. "Looks good enough there?" "Perfect," Kakashi grinned. Lily smiled. "It'll look good on you." she commented. "You're an amazing artist, Kushina." she then praised Kushina, who blushed and murmured a thanks. The tattooist then got Lily to sign the consent form, and when that was done, he put the black ink in the tattoo gun.

Sidst rettet af Kashi Lør 10 Maj - 1:27, rettet 1 gang
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 10 Maj - 1:27

...hanging around over here and looking at tattoo designs. Urgh. Why would anyone want a flaming skull with boobs?
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 10 Maj - 1:28

And the noise soon told him the tattoist had begun.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 10 Maj - 1:35

Soehm. Were they supposed to stay here and watch, or what? Minato looked at a mermaid design.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 10 Maj - 1:40

Soon enough, they were talking. "Soah. We have the house to ourselves, right?" Kushina asked. "Yes. I'm here on a business trip, and James is working overnight at the firm for the rest of the week. There's a huge deal coming up so he can't risk losing it by relaxing at home." Lily explained.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 10 Maj - 3:35

Lalala. Hmm, that one was a dragon. That was kind of cool. Ooh, and some Celtic stuff.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Maj - 0:42

After they talked like that for, what to Minato might have felt like an eternity, but really was about two hours, the tattooist wiped Kakashi's chest clean of the spare ink. "Go have a look," he smiled, and Kakashi went over to the mirror, which, coincidentally, was right next to Minato. A broad grin lit up his face. "Nice! It was 900$, right?" he asked while looking at the brand new phoenix residing on his upper chest, flexing just a little. "Yes, minus the deposit you paid last week, so 700 today."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Maj - 2:42

That was really unfair. That was totally unfair.
"...hey Kushina? D'ya think I should get a tattoo?" asked Minato wildly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Maj - 2:45

"Uhm. Only if you want to." was her answer, as Kakashi walked back to have the tattoo covered up, as it would be for the rest of the day.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Maj - 2:49

"Iuhm. Could get the same one you have. Like, the spiral? On my.. my uhm.. arm or something." He had no idea where tattoos were cool to have.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Maj - 2:51

"I... Don't really think tattoos would be... For you." she scratched her neck slightly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Maj - 2:56

"..oh."
Yeah. Cuz he was boring and all. Never did anything wild and all. Predictable Minato...
"Nah, I think I might get one anyway. It might look cool," he said casually.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 2 af 32 Forrige  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum