Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Easter holiday in Miami//Private//

2 deltagere

Side 10 af 32 Forrige  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Næste

Go down

Easter holiday in Miami//Private// - Page 10 Empty Sv: Easter holiday in Miami//Private//

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 13 Maj - 2:07

"That's.. just... just... really, really wrong, man."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Easter holiday in Miami//Private// - Page 10 Empty Sv: Easter holiday in Miami//Private//

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 13 Maj - 2:11

"Tell him that when he comes over, then. I doubt he'll get why. He's pretty much happy as long as he can be with me..."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 13 Maj - 2:14

"You're using him!! Don't you even see how wrong that is? That's like..like having a human sex toy!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 13 Maj - 2:16

"How's it wrong if he doesn't mind?" the confused look on his face showed that, yes, he really didn't understand why it was so wrong.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 13 Maj - 2:19

"...because it's wrong to turn people's weaknesses against them," Minato sighed in exasperation.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 13 Maj - 2:21

"... Uhuh. Well. As long as he doesn't mind, I still don't see the problem." he shrugged. "Hell, no matter who I've fucked, you always creep into my thoughts." he huffed and looked at the floor. "Even when I got Jiraiya to fuck me."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 13 Maj - 2:21

"....this being .. THE Jiraiya? Old man?" Minato just stared.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 13 Maj - 2:23

"Yeah?" he raised an eyebrow. "Why're you looking at me like that? He's damn good."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 13 Maj - 2:23

"He's over fifty... and he's disgusting!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 13 Maj - 2:24

"Disgusting? Nah. Hellishly kinky, though. Even I have trouble keeping up with him."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 13 Maj - 2:27

"Okay. Then go and get together with him, because I'm not hellishly kinky. I'm really normal, really boring, and really engaged."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 13 Maj - 2:28

"And really cute." he muttered, glancing at him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 13 Maj - 2:29

Minato blushed (cutely). "Guys aren't cute!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 13 Maj - 2:33

"They can be, and you are. Especially with those blushes of yours." he shrugged.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 13 Maj - 2:35

"Whatever," huffed Minato. "I'm a one-WOMAN guy."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 13 Maj - 2:36

"Yeah, yeah. Who've tried out two guys, too." he shrugged, then sighed and stood up. "I was actually only looking for you to tell you all of this with Jake. That I'll keep to him and not bother you anymore."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 13 Maj - 2:39

"I have, and I've told her. I wanna stick to her. That's .. that's it, man. And how is 'not bothering me' feeling me up and begging me for a fuck?" Minato glared.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 13 Maj - 2:43

"You were jacking off. There's a reason I forgot my purpose of being there and followed my instincts instead." he huffed.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 13 Maj - 2:44

"I was thinking of my girlfriend. I know this is your house and all, but can't a guy jack off in peace?" Minato blushed deeper.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 13 Maj - 2:46

"Perhaps you were trying to think of her, but you still moaned my name, as I pointed out before."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 13 Maj - 2:50

"I was pissed off at you."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 13 Maj - 2:52

"Didn't sound like it." off with the blanket, before he bend down to pick up the tanktop.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 13 Maj - 2:56

Don't look. Don't look. Don't.. aaahhhh fuck it.
"I was."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 13 Maj - 3:04

He shrugged. "Either way. It wasn't my intention, and I'm sorry. It won't happen again." on with the tanktop, though he had to pull at it ever so slightly. it was just a tad too tight, now, compared to when he'd bought it half a year ago...
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 13 Maj - 3:05

OH GOD FUCKIN DAMMIT. Stupid rock stars. Stupid Kakashi. Stupid money.
"You sure about that?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 10 af 32 Forrige  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum