Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

♫ This love has taken its toll on me ♫ (Private, English, Kushina's room, feel free to sing along...)

2 deltagere

Side 3 af 6 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Næste

Go down

♫ This love has taken its toll on me ♫ (Private, English, Kushina's room, feel free to sing along...) - Page 3 Empty Sv: ♫ This love has taken its toll on me ♫ (Private, English, Kushina's room, feel free to sing along...)

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 2 Apr - 10:06

"Y-you.. you too.." a soft smile. "I.. I told you, I want to.. I don't want anybody else, ever. That - kind of hasn't changed."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

♫ This love has taken its toll on me ♫ (Private, English, Kushina's room, feel free to sing along...) - Page 3 Empty Sv: ♫ This love has taken its toll on me ♫ (Private, English, Kushina's room, feel free to sing along...)

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 2 Apr - 10:13

Another sniff, a weak grin. "Well. Two years more, then we can marry." she punched his shoulder comradely. "just gotta hang on until we can show the world, ne?"
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 2 Apr - 10:15

"...yeah... Kushina.. is it.. okay to.. to love you even if.. I sort of don't like you very much right now?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 2 Apr - 10:16

Sighing, she nodded. "I... I understand. You... Just tell me if you need a break, will you?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 2 Apr - 10:20

"What.. a break? I just.. I don't want to break up.. not really. What do you mean?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 2 Apr - 10:23

"Not... Not breaking up. Just. Time. Space. if you need it. We'll mind ourselves for a couple weeks, see where it goes. If it's better, afterwards."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 2 Apr - 10:25

He looked at her and frowned. "You mean. Like.. Like not be.. be together for a while?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 2 Apr - 10:27

"... If that's what you need, yes."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 2 Apr - 10:34

"I dunno.. I felt awful these.. two weeks. And.." he looked at her painfully "- it's not fair to you. I know.. that couldn't have been easy - the way they looked at us, that doctor.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 2 Apr - 10:41

She sighed. "No... I've never had such judgeful eyes on me before, not ever..." she bit her lip.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 2 Apr - 10:43

"Damn.." he said in a thin voice, then pulled her in close and held her, rocking her softly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 2 Apr - 10:48

And she simply leant against him, her head on his shoulder. "... Those looks... 'twas worse than back when I was bullied." she muttered.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 2 Apr - 10:57

"Come on.. I wanna hold you," he pulled her gently backwards, toward her bed. "I guess.. the kid.. would have gotten that same deal. Huh?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 2 Apr - 10:59

She bit her lip, nodded. "Probably. Either.. Either that, or pity. And. And that's just as bad."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 2 Apr - 11:01

He laid down carefully, pulling her down with him and holding her close, stroking her back and hair. "Probably.. I just.. there was.. It just seemed like there was a way."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 2 Apr - 11:06

"There... Really wasn't." she muttered. "It'd have been a shit situation for all three of us, no matter what."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 2 Apr - 11:08

"...well, that and you didn't even want it.. I guess.. I wasn't fair. To ever.. To not just let you decide." He didn't even know what he thought anymore. This was all so confusing..
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 2 Apr - 11:13

"Well..." she sighed. "We should've talked more about it from the start, is what we should've."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 2 Apr - 11:22

"I.. guess so.. I was.. I just.. Never thought about you.. not wanting it," he confessed shamefully.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 2 Apr - 11:24

"... You were ecstatic from the start, weren't you?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 2 Apr - 11:27

An affirmative grunt. "Mmh. I guess.. I just.. I thought that, that if we.. we'd be a family. Like - like I used to have. I'm.. that was probably very messed up, right?" He laughed, but choked on it.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 2 Apr - 11:31

"Perhaps but... Oh, 'Nato, I never thought of it that way..." she teared up again, sniffled.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 2 Apr - 11:36

"I didn't realise until now.. Which is fucked up.. I mean.. you can't be my mum, right? I won't - won't ever get her back.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 2 Apr - 11:39

Suddenly, she hugged him close, so very tightly, sniffling into his hair. "'Nato..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 2 Apr - 11:50

"S-sorry.. I, I'm not.. I told you I'm really messed up. I, you. Don't deserve it. Me. I should.." He wasn't crying, just felt completely dead in side.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 3 af 6 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum