Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

The talk of feelings... [[English]]

2 deltagere

Side 2 af 2 Forrige  1, 2

Go down

The talk of feelings... [[English]] - Page 2 Empty Sv: The talk of feelings... [[English]]

Indlæg  Shika Fre 29 Mar - 7:05

Closing the jacket half way up he opened the top button on his shirt as he moved over to the mirror to fix his hair.. "I think I need a hair cut.. My hair is getting to long.." There was a two thin strips of hair there went down to his shoulders, from the back of his head while the rest was cut short..
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

Tilbage til toppen Go down

The talk of feelings... [[English]] - Page 2 Empty Sv: The talk of feelings... [[English]]

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Mar - 7:22

"Well... 'S your choice." he shrugged. "But yeah, I do think it'd suit ya."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Shika Fre 29 Mar - 7:32

"It's more the front I think there is getting to long.. I'm having trouble getting it to sit as I want it to.." He looked at Shuuhei in the mirror as he tried getting the hair to sit..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Mar - 7:38

"Yeah, I see the problem..." meanwhile, Shuuhei just got the smallest amount of hair wax in his hand, spread it around and poofed it up, and there, his spiky hairdo was back again.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Fre 29 Mar - 7:40

Finally getting it to sit he walked over to his bag and picked it up "You ready to go? I'm going up to my room I think.." Smiling he went over to the door and turned around to wait for Shuuhei..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Mar - 7:53

Shuuhei nodded. "And I'll go to mine... It was nice talking with you again, Ray."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Fre 29 Mar - 7:54

Giving a nod with his head he smiled "Yes like wice Shuuhei.. I'll see you at some point.." And with a little smile he went out the door and down the hall...

//Ray out//
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 2 af 2 Forrige  1, 2

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum