Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

The talk of feelings... [[English]]

2 deltagere

Side 1 af 2 1, 2  Næste

Go down

The talk of feelings... [[English]] Empty The talk of feelings... [[English]]

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 27 Mar - 12:16

Once they were inside, Shuuhei opened the locker in which he'd kept his bag, and pulled out his shower and shampoo. "So. You'd like to continue our talk in the shower, perhaps?" he asked, with a friendly smile curling his lips as he looked at Ray, when he entered, too.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

The talk of feelings... [[English]] Empty Sv: The talk of feelings... [[English]]

Indlæg  Shika Tors 28 Mar - 1:25

Giving a nod with his head he went over to his own locket and opened it to pull out his shampoo and shower gel.. "Sure I won't mind.." A friendly smile came from him and he began to open the string there kept shorts closed..
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

The talk of feelings... [[English]] Empty Sv: The talk of feelings... [[English]]

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 28 Mar - 1:33

"So... How exactly are things between you and Jayce?" a slightly crooked smile, dropping his own shorts once he was inside the shower area, turning on one of the showerheads.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tors 28 Mar - 1:39

"What you mean?" Ray looked a little confused but nonetheless dropped his shorts and took his showergel and shampoo and walked over to a showerhead and turned it on.. "Me and Jayce are friends.. we... ehm..." a big blush came on his face "We kiss and touch but.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 28 Mar - 1:41

"So... You don't know if you want to continue beyond that, or what?" he asked, while examining a blue mark on one of his hips. Oh dammit. It'd been a week since the last tumble with Kensei, and the blue mark still persisted...
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tors 28 Mar - 1:45

The blush only got worse as Ray half way knew what Shuuhei was saying thanks to Jayce.. "Ehm.. Its.." he saw that Shuuhei was looking at some blue marks he had and wondered how he got them.. "You got them from Sensei?" Ray there didn't know that what he said could be taken another way merely looked curiously at Shuuhei more then happy about the change of topic..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 28 Mar - 1:47

A deep blush appeared on his cheeks within seconds. "Uhm.... Yeah." he admitted - to both ways of interpretion.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tors 28 Mar - 1:51

"I didn't know Sensei could be that rough.. His so nice the few times he have taken the time to show me what I was doing wrong.." A happy smile came from him and he bent down to get his shampoo.. First now seeing the blush he looked a little confused "Why are you blushing?"
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 28 Mar - 1:55

"Ehm... Remember you wanted to know who I like...?" he asked, putting shampoo in his hair.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tors 28 Mar - 2:00

"Yes?" a small nod and he too placed shampoo in his hair massaging it out in the hair..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 28 Mar - 2:04

"I... Well. Just don't tell anyone." he sighed, and washed out the shampoo from his hair. "It's Kensei. There's a reason we keep everything secret. Teacher-student relationship... Yeah. Wouldn't be good for either of us if it's found out."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tors 28 Mar - 3:06

Ray looked surprised at him "sensei?! You... You... Wha.." he didn't know what to say at all.. He had dropped his hands from his hair and blikked when the shampoo started to run down his face.. Moving his head back he got the shampoo out of his hair and looked back at Shuuhei "I never thought that Sensei would be with anyone on the school.. But I guess you can't judge age.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 28 Mar - 9:12

"I... Never thought he would, either. He... Well. I've been crushing on his for years..." he grinned, scratched his neck. "I've known him, like, forever. He was sensei in my dojo at home, too, you see. I tried once, about two years ago, but well. He refused back then. Now, however, when I explained my feelings... Yeah."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tors 28 Mar - 9:15

"So you said that you liked him?" a smile was on his lips and he bent down to get the showergel and moved out of the waterspray so he could soap himself in..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 28 Mar - 9:21

"Basically, yeah." a weak grin, getting out of the spray, toweling his hair. "Explaining how I'd been unable to ever get him out of my head."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tors 28 Mar - 9:37

Nodding his head he looked happily at him "Like I think of Jayce most times?" Ray was thinking about Jayce almost all the time, but it wasn't really a bad thing because he was use to having other things on his mind then what he was now doing.. "Is it a bad thing?"
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 28 Mar - 10:16

He shook his head. "Not if the other likes you enough to think of you, too." he smiled. "But if the love is not returned, well.. Then it might become a problem."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tors 28 Mar - 10:33

"This love thing.. I'm still so new to it.. I know my mom loves me but I'm sure Jayce don't like me the same way.. He have tried telling me about it but I guess I don't get that much of it.." a little chuckle came from him as he turned the water off and took his stuff and went over to the locker and got his towel out.. Beginning to dry his hair he looked down in the floor..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 28 Mar - 10:36

"Well... Yeah. There's many different kinds of love." a small smile, toweling off, and putting the towel around his waist again. "Family, friends, lovers..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tors 28 Mar - 10:44

"Ahh.. So I like Jayce as a lover because I don't like him as family or friend?" Beginning to towel his body off he looked a little confused at Shuuhei...
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 28 Mar - 10:49

"Basically, yeah." he smiled, and fished out his everyday clothes from the locker.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tors 28 Mar - 11:24

"And thats the way you like Sensei too?" Dropping the towel on the floor he took his bag out of the locker and placed it on the bench for easier use.. Moving back he took his cloth out and placed it on the floor before fishing his new cloth out of the back and beginning to take it on..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 28 Mar - 11:30

"... Yeah." a weak grin, pulling his boxers and pants back on. "He's... Well. One of the most important people in my life."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tors 28 Mar - 11:39

"And Sensei like you too? Must be great.." smiling he finally got his pants up and closed them, pulling out his shirt he began button up the shirt before bending down and collected his dirty cloth together... Putting it down in the bag along with his shampoo and shower gel he closed the bag and pulled out his jacket from the locker..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Mar - 6:49

"Mmhmm... It is." he grinned, pulled his shirt back on.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 2 1, 2  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum