Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

3 deltagere

Side 19 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Næste

Go down

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.] - Page 19 Empty Sv: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Lise Ons 16 Jan - 11:46

"You sure? ... tell me next time, I'll come.. rub your back," he vaguely remembered his mother doing that when he'd thrown up as a kid. He wasn't sure what to do now and just stood in the doorway and looked at her.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.] - Page 19 Empty Sv: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 16 Jan - 11:49

"Really, I'm fine. Don't worry." she smiled and walked over to hug him. "... Now I'm actually kinda hungry." it'd passed as soon as she'd thrown up that bile.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Ons 16 Jan - 12:05

Bracing himself, he kissed her and pulled her in close. She didn't actually taste of sick, just toothpaste. Phew. He let his hand trail over her belly softly. "You can't even see her and she's already causing trouble," he wondered aloud.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 16 Jan - 12:08

"Her?" she grinned. "Why're you so sure? And yes, he can be seen. For me, either way. I didn't use to have that." she pointed to just the slightest bulge, her stomach starting a bit further up than usually. When she pointed it out, it could, indeed, be seen.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 16 Jan - 12:10

"Ah.. right.." He gave an embarrassed laugh. "I dunno why.. I think of it as a girl. Just as pretty as you..." But maybe with his eyes, which were the only thing he really liked about himself. The thought made him tear up a little. Reverently, he touched her stomach again. "Yeah.. I can see it..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 16 Jan - 12:12

A weak blush. "... And I dunno why, either, but I think it's a boy... Hope he's got your hair." she gave a small grin, and kissed him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 16 Jan - 12:13

"Hope she's got yours.." He kissed her back, tangling his hands in it and rubbing her back and the back of her neck.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 16 Jan - 19:24

She grinned. "It's still a boy," she said, giggling and poking his forehead.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 17 Jan - 3:26

"It's still a girl.. with all the trouble she's causing, has to be a girl," teased Minato, who was giddy with joy.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 17 Jan - 3:40

"Nah. You guys can be waaaaay worse... So it's gotta be a boy." she grinned, and kissed him again.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 17 Jan - 3:47

"Hey... when did I ever cause trouble for you?" Another kiss, a little deeper, appreciative of her naked body. He pushed the door shut behind them with his foot.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 17 Jan - 3:48

"You? Never. Other guys? Too many times to count." she grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 17 Jan - 3:50

"Mmmh.. except the whole pregnancy thing, maybe.." he grinned in embarrassment. He let his tongue carefully trail her lower lip, bit it gently.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 17 Jan - 3:54

"Heh..." she smiled, and gently rubbed her nose against his. "This is all very good, but I'm hungry..." she chuckled.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 17 Jan - 4:05

"You need to shower first, don't you?" He tried to phrase it as an innocent question, but it probably got a bit-.. begging.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 17 Jan - 4:33

"Uhm... You do know my stomach never wants to wait, right?" as if it knew they were talking about it, her stomach chose that moment to rumble loudly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 17 Jan - 4:37

Cue the kicked puppy look. "Oh... okay... I guess I'm pretty hungry, too." All fantasies of scrubbing her back aside, Kushina's stomach was a force of nature that must be appeased.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 17 Jan - 4:43

"I'll go ash afterwards." she promise dhim, smiling as she kisse him before going back to the room, getting dressed in her pajamas, sniffing the air in anticipation - bacon.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 17 Jan - 4:52

It wasn't exactly the washing he was anxious about, he thought grumpily as he wandered after her to put on a t-shirt. Oh, well. They had the rest of the day to themselves after all.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 17 Jan - 5:00

Moments later, and she was on her way down the stairs. "Smells awesome!" she commented as she stepped into the part of the large room that functioned as the kitchen, where, predictably enough, Kakashi was making, omelettes, small, thick pancakes(american style, just like at home) and frying bacon.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 17 Jan - 5:03

Minato had to admit that she was right as he trudged after her. "Yeah.. really good," he smiled at Kakashi. He wondered why the other guy was bothering with this. Did he want to show off or was he just being nice?
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 17 Jan - 5:07

He smiled, shrugged. "'S no big deal. I make it for myself when I have time, too. And my fridge's always full, so... Yeah. No biggie." the last of the bacon was fried, and put on its own plate, after which he carried it all to the table, including maple syrup for the pancakes, and ketchup fr Kushina - as soon as she'd gotten food on her plate, the omelet got a good squeeze of ketchup.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 17 Jan - 5:10

"Soah. You like cooking?" Minato tried to make polite conversation. He helped himself to some food and took a bite of the omelet, which was awesome. "This is very good!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 17 Jan - 5:23

He nodded, as he seated himself, too, and scooped some food over on his plate. "Yeah. It's, well, soothing, somehow." he explained, and began with the bacon first.

Kushina didn't have any time to chat right now; she was scooping food into her mouth as fast as ever.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 17 Jan - 5:34

Yeah, that was his girlfriend all right. Minato grinned. "Guess so. I can't really cook. How did you start learning?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 19 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum