Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

To prevent teenage pregnancies contact YOUR family planning clinic NOW. [Private, English.]

2 deltagere

Side 2 af 4 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Go down

To prevent teenage pregnancies contact YOUR family planning clinic NOW. [Private, English.] - Page 2 Empty Sv: To prevent teenage pregnancies contact YOUR family planning clinic NOW. [Private, English.]

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Dec - 11:05

She bit her lip, sighed, leant against him. "I... I guess we could try." she swallowed.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

To prevent teenage pregnancies contact YOUR family planning clinic NOW. [Private, English.] - Page 2 Empty Sv: To prevent teenage pregnancies contact YOUR family planning clinic NOW. [Private, English.]

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 11:14

His breath caught. "R-really?"
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Dec - 11:19

A sniffle, and she looked up at him, a very weak smile on her lips. "Really. As long as you'll stay by my side. I can't handle it alone."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 11:24

"I - I can't either," he said with a shaky half-laugh. "I'd go completely mad if you left me, I, I love you so much. I know I'm.. That I'm asking too much.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Dec - 11:26

She shook her head. "We both are..." she wiped away some of his tears, gently. "Let's just meet halfway, try to take things as they come and see where...Where that'll lead us." she kissed him, gently.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 11:28

"I'm just.. so.. So happy. Sorry.." he sniffled. "I didn't know before.. but I really want this. A family. With you."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Dec - 11:31

"But... Don'tcha still think it's... Well, too soon? It'll... It'll be tough, 'ttebane..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 11:33

He sighed. "Yeah, I do. A lot too soon. I just... I can't really think of killing something that.. that we made, you know?" He looked down, let his hand rest on her still flat belly. "I was.. I was lying, I have no idea how we'll make it work. I just know that.. I, we gotta do this, somehow."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Dec - 11:36

"I guess... We'll figure it out along the way." she gave a weak smile, put her hand atop his. "I... Sorry for... Before. I was... Well, panicking." she admitted.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 11:39

"So was I," he admitted frankly. "I still am." Indeed, his hand was shaking. "I just.. damn. Am I.. am I asking too much of you?" Now that he knew she wasn't altogether against it, that she might be just confused and scared like him, it was easier to see the nuances in the whole picture. Rather than just: 'my girlfriend wants to kill our baby because of her career.' "I know.. you have a dream. It's just.. this is.. this is sort of my dream," he laughed with how corny that sounded.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Dec - 11:40

She bit her lip, nodded. "I... I figured. We'll figure out how to twine our dreams together. I'm sure we will." she spoke with more conviction than she felt, but the smile was real.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 11:46

He started to laugh uncontrollably. "Damn, that sounds like a movie or something.." then he kissed her, softly, so happy in spite of everything. "I'm right here. I'm not leaving you, ever."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Dec - 11:47

The first giggle of the day. "Maybe it does... But I'm not leaving you, either.... Not if I can help it..." she returned the kiss, slapped her arms around him in a grateful hug.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 12:18

He held her tight, caressed her back gently. "D'you.. really think they'll throw us out of school?" It didn't matter. She was more important than anything. "Cuz my Dad's, he's done some building work. I might be able to get a job there."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Dec - 12:21

"They will." she muttered. "I don't think there could be any clearer breaking of, well, y'know, that rule."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 12:24

"Well..." he tried to be optimistic about it and failed completely. "Yeah. Right. Uhm. Are we.. old enough to get an apartment?" He had no idea where the money for that would come from.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Dec - 12:27

She bit her lip, shook her head. "No..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 12:27

"Oh..." He swallowed, just held her. "Your parents...?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Dec - 12:28

"I wouldn't expect help from them. You know how furious they got over my tattoo. When they hear this..." she shuddered. "It won't be a pretty sight."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 12:30

He realised what he was asking, and he felt nearly sick. If she had that baby... "I'm asking you to choose between your parents and me. Aren't I?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Dec - 12:33

"..." she didn't say anything, just sighed and bit her lip, then, slowly... The weakest nod. "... Kinda. If they find out they'll probably ask me to stay away from you. At least until I've finished school, or until I'm old enough to move out..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 12:38

He groaned. "What a fucking mess... I'd tell you to come home with me but.. Yeah. You don't want to go there." A pause. "So.. they'll want you to have an.. Abortion. Probably." His arms tightened involuntarily over just how wrong that word felt.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Dec - 12:41

She nodded, sighed... Then furrowed her brows, muttered a small "Maybe...." then shook her head. "No..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 12:42

"I guess we could live with Dad.. Maybe that'd make him.. I'll make him stop drinking. Yeah.. Huh, what?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Dec - 12:42

She shook her head. "It's nothing. I got an idea, but I can't ask that of him..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 2 af 4 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum