Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

The morning after (privat, english)

Side 2 af 2 Forrige  1, 2

Go down

The morning after (privat, english) - Page 2 Empty Sv: The morning after (privat, english)

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 21 Nov - 10:55

"Do you have any idea how goddamn wonderful your lips feel?" he counter-asked, drawing shaky breaths.

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

The morning after (privat, english) - Page 2 Empty Sv: The morning after (privat, english)

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 21 Nov - 11:02

"No but I'm glad you said it.. Then I know I'm doing something right.." Kensei licked the side of the ear and nipped on it.. Tempting to touch Shuuhei but keeping from doing it instead he let go of his dick with a small groan..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 21 Nov - 11:05

A low moan as the feeling sent shivers through his entire body... He finally gave in to his desire and let hmself fall back against Kensei, letting his head rest on the shoulder.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 21 Nov - 11:21

Kensei feeling Shuuhei moved back against him gave a groan and moved away from Shuuhei with a deep sigh.. "As much as I would love to fuck you in the shower I don't think that it is a wise idea.. You can barely walk and if I fuck you this.." He pressed two fingers against Shuuhei's opening "Would make sure you don't walk for the rest of the day.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 21 Nov - 11:23

"Nn... Huh?" he blinked as the words released him a bit from his hormone-induced stupor. "Y-you can't just leave me with this!" he protested, though weakly.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 21 Nov - 11:26

Kensei moved back against Shuuhei and let his dick slide against Shuuhei's ass.. He breathed against his ear in a low husky tone "You are not the only one with problems boy.. But I can give you bigger problems if you are not careful.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 21 Nov - 11:28

A blush. "I... Just want... Something. Doesn't have to be much." he muttered.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 21 Nov - 11:30

"I'll help you out.." Kensei murmured against his ear while he moved a finger down the crack and pressed against the opening before moving it inside..

//Moved to skype//

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 2 af 2 Forrige  1, 2

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum