Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Lærernes omklædningsrum (privat, engelsk, mild kakaomælk)

Side 1 af 2 1, 2  Næste

Go down

Lærernes omklædningsrum (privat, engelsk, mild kakaomælk) Empty Lærernes omklædningsrum (privat, engelsk, mild kakaomælk)

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 1 Nov - 11:32

Kensei opened the door into the teachers dressing room and sighed deeply and tossed his gii jacket on the bench. He took his tank-top off and opened the string in his pants and pulled them off. A little shuffle could be heard when he opened his locker and pulled some stuff out before he turned around and took of his boxers. He leaned forward and took his towel there was on the bench..

Sidst rettet af Kensei Muguruma Tors 1 Nov - 12:49, rettet i alt 2 gange

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Lærernes omklædningsrum (privat, engelsk, mild kakaomælk) Empty Sv: Lærernes omklædningsrum (privat, engelsk, mild kakaomælk)

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 1 Nov - 11:35

He almost instantly regretted the choice his body had made for him, once he peeked around the corner, into the main part of the room. Fuck. The sight made him hot all over, his groin tingle just a little bit.

Then, he snapped his head back, hopefully before Kensei noticed.

But just that moment, the door fell shut, echoed throughout the tiled room.

Damn.

He pressed himself as close to the wall as possible, hoping to the gods Kensei didn't notice.

Gæst
Gæst

Lærernes omklædningsrum (privat, engelsk, mild kakaomælk) Empty Sv: Lærernes omklædningsrum (privat, engelsk, mild kakaomælk)

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 1 Nov - 11:39

Kensei looked up when he heard the door and quickly took his towel around his waist when he didn't see anyone come around the corner. He went quickly and quietly over to the corner and moved quickly around it and pinned the person against the wall. He saw that it was Shuuhei and he let a sigh leave his lips before he let him go "What the fuck are you doing here kid. This is the teachers dressing room"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 1 Nov - 11:41

"I..." he didn't have an excuse prepared. Fuck. "... I guess I must've entered the wrong room. My head tends to stay in the clouds from time to time." he lied, giving a shy smile.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 1 Nov - 11:44

Kensei just lifted a eyebrow "Yea right kid as I'm going to believe that when this.." He moved his knee against Shuuhei's crotch "Is saying something else" Kensei moved his knee away from Shuuhei and crossed his arms "You want to try again kid?"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 1 Nov - 11:48

He couldn't prevent a gasp at the friction that knee caused, and he was hard pressed not to wriggle against it for the short while it was there, but he managed. Biting his lip, he finally raised his gaze to his Sensei's face. "I... I guess what I want to say... No, to explain to you... Is exactly how I feel. Why I can't give up on you. Why you haunt my dreams, my very thoughts."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 1 Nov - 11:50

Kensei just looked at Shuuhei and waited for him to say everything he had to say..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 1 Nov - 11:56

"... From the day I first met you, I've idolized you. Looked up to you, wanting to become just like you when I grew up. I've listened to everything you've said, did my very best to learn everything that you taught me, paying the utmost attention every time you've been in the room. That feeling of worship... It... Escalated." he sighed, mustering up courage before he looked Kensei directly in the eyes. "... I fell in love with you. Your temper, your few moments of absolute kindness, your silver hair, honed body, amber eyes... I love it all. I crave it. I need it. I felt... Hollow, the time we've been apart, here. I felt like something had been taken away from me, something that was a part of me before, the day you pushed me away. I was broken."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 1 Nov - 12:04

Kensei sighed deeply and looked down at the floor and scratched his neck a little before he looked up "Look I'm not saying that what you are feeling is wrong kid. But I'm not good with all this shit and I don't like to share at any cost. My temper will be running high and I just might end up hurting you in a moment of rage".

Kensei was a little twisted about what he wanted to do and what he should do and licked his lower lip out of habit.

"I could get fired if not more if anyone catches us together kid. I would lose more then you would. Stuff I have worked very hard to get"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 1 Nov - 12:09

"I don't care if I get hurt. I.. I just want a taste of what I've longed for, for so long. Just once." he sighed, glanced at the floor. "I've never gotten anything I've truly wanted before. And I've never wanted anything as much as I want you." he bit his lip. "I've tried to forget you in all possible ways, but when I realized I couldn't, I decided I might just as well get the tattoo I wanted ever since I first met you." a small gesture to his cheek, where, of course, sat the replica of Kensei's tattoo.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 1 Nov - 12:12

Kensei shock his head and look at Shuuhei "So you're saying that you will forget about me and what you feel if you get just one taste of me?"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 1 Nov - 12:13

"... I won't bother you again, if you don't want me to." he answered, though it wasn't a direct answer.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 1 Nov - 12:23

He shock his head because he as a part knew that if he first tasted Shuuhei then he would let him go again.
A little silence came between them as Kensei thought over what he wanted to do.
Kensei looked up and and pinned Shuuhei against the wall and whispered in his ear "I'll take you on that offer then". He pressed his body against Shuuhei's and kissed him on the lips while he took a hold of his waist with his left arm..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 1 Nov - 12:33

It was sudden enough that Shuuhei gasped, before his brain registered what happened - Kensei'd agreed. He'd agreed.

His eyes fell shut as he simply opened his mouth slightly in invitation, his hands coming to rest on Kensei's shoulders.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 1 Nov - 12:39

Kensei pushed his tongue inside Shuuhei's mouth when he opened it while he tighten his grip around his waist. He let it go on for a little time before he let out a grunt and moved away from Shuuhei and broke the kiss. He looked at Shuuhei and smirked before turning around and walking back inside the dressing room while he took of his towel and tossed it on the bench again. Not even looking over his shoulder he asked "You coming kid? You could need a bath"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 1 Nov - 12:41

Swallowing, opening his eyes again, he nodded, trudged after Kensei. A blush spread on his cheeks as he slowly took off the top of the gi, then the hakama pants... And finally, the trunks, leaving him all naked. Well. That half-erection certainly couldn't be concealed, now.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 1 Nov - 12:47

Kensei could only shake his head and smile as he heard Shuuhei behind him begin to undress. Kensei inside the shower room and began to get the right temperature for the water while he waited to Shuuhei to get around the corner.
The water was finally the right temperature and he stepped inside with his back to the wall so he could see Shuuhei when he came around the corner, not even trying to hide his hard cock..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 1 Nov - 12:53

Shuuhei, however, was discreetly trying to hide his, but not really managing. Not because he usually was this shy, but... This situation was just so novel, so new, he didn't really know what to do once he stepped around the corner. Swallowing, again, he picked one of the showers right next to Kensei, turned on the water, easily finding the right temperature, the water causing his otherwise spiky hair to lay flat on his head, cling to his face and neck.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 1 Nov - 13:01

Kensei ran a hand through his hair "I think I need a hair cut it's getting long again" He looked at Shuuhei and his shy trying of hiding from him and he smiled before turning on the side and taking a hold of his arm and pulling on him. He pushed him against the tiles and kissed him while he let a hand go down his body before pressing his own against him.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 1 Nov - 13:04

At first, he tensed, in reflex - then... He relaxed, letting Kensei do whatever he wanted, closing his eyes and suppressing a moan as his arms automatically wound around Kensei's neck.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 1 Nov - 13:08

Kensei pressed his tongue inside Shuuhei's mouth and tried to get him to play along. His hands went down Shuuhei's body and pinched the nipples on the way down before he took him on his butt and pulled him up forcing Shuuhei to put his legs around Kensei's hips..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 1 Nov - 13:18

He groaned into the kiss once his sensitive nipples were touched, and finally, finally he dared take some of what he wanted from Kensei, his own tongue dancing with Kensei's, investigation his mouth as a hand ran up into the short strands of silver hair, took a hold there, as he did swing his legs around Kensei's waist, letting him support all of his weight.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 1 Nov - 13:26

Kensei let some of Shuuhei's weight rest on the tiles behind him while he grounded his hips up against Shuuhei's ass. He broke the kiss and kissed and nipped down the jaw to the throat..

Sidst rettet af Kensei Muguruma Tors 1 Nov - 13:35, rettet 1 gang

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 1 Nov - 13:28

"Ah... Kensei..." the name was nothing but a moan, as Kensei so expertly found one of Shuuhei's soft spots, and he eagerly bent his head backwards, giving the man more space to work with.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 1 Nov - 13:43

Kensei gave a grunt in return and began licking and sucking on the spot until he had made a mark. He moved closer to the wall and pinned Shuuhei more against it. He lifted one of his legs a bit so Shuuhei would rest more against it and let go with his hands.
He moved one of his hands up the chest and began playing with the nipples and moved the other down to the erection and took a hold of it and began pumping in a slow movement.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 2 1, 2  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum