Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Hvor meget tror du det vil tage? (privat)

Go down

Hvor meget tror du det vil tage? (privat) Empty Hvor meget tror du det vil tage? (privat)

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 4:38

Genma was sneaking inside the Swiming hall a late night. He should be there at this time of hour but he had got a great idea that he just couldn't resist to try out.

He went over to the water surface and sat his back down on the tiles and opened it. He fished some clay and some metal colored stuff out of the bag. He went to work putting the metal inside the clay very carefully.

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Hvor meget tror du det vil tage? (privat) Empty Sv: Hvor meget tror du det vil tage? (privat)

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 4:43

Actually, there was still one person taking a few laps. He'd just taken a dive underneath the water surface when Genma arrived, and so, he wouldn't have seen him.

After feeling his lungs starting to burn after nearly 2 minutes, Shuuhei resurfaced and drew a deep breath. Great, his shape was definitely improving with how long he could hold his breath before it got uncomfortable now...

Then he noticed Genma.

"... Whatcha doin'?"

Gæst
Gæst

Hvor meget tror du det vil tage? (privat) Empty Sv: Hvor meget tror du det vil tage? (privat)

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 4:53

Genma liftede his head quickly and stopped what he was doing when he heard a voice talking to him and saw Shuuhei in the water "Shit Shuuhei don't share me like that" He didn't answer the question at first and continnued what he was doing before he stood up and took his shirt and pants off..

"Ain't doing anything there is not fun.. But if you don't want to get a trip of to out sweet and sexy Miss Pepsi. Then you have to things you can do: 1. Try and get my attention away from the great idea i got or 2. Get out of here right now" Genma said before he jumped in the water.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 5:02

"U huh... And what is this 'great idea' of yours, then?" he asked, smiling as he with a few strokes swam over next to Genma. Of course, now that he had no shirt on, the tattoo on his upper right arm could be seen, as well.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 5:09

Genma just shrugged and looked at Shuuhei "Gonna blow the waterfilter in the buttom of the pool. Wanna see how much it takes to do it. But nice tattoo Shuu.. New one eh?" He looked abit at the buttom to find out were the waterfilter was at and began to swim over to the edge near it..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 5:59

"Nah, it's a few months old. And please turn away from that idea, I like to take a swim here each and every day and that would be ruined if you brought your idea to life," he grinned.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 6:02

With a look over his shoulder Genma just grinned and turn on the side so he could look better at Shuuhei "And what fun would I have in not doing it hm? Its not like you are going to entertain me or something"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 6:14

"Well. Depends what counts as 'entertainment' for you." he smirked.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 6:18

"Im easy to entertain but hard to keep entertained for long. Patience is me strong side" Genma smiled and played a bit around with his tongue pircing on his lips while looking at Shuuhei..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 6:20

"Uhuh. What d'you usually do you entertainment? Besides pranks, that is." he asked as he sidled over next to the other teenager.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 6:23

Genma just raised a eyebrow "Are you seriously asking me that? Im 17 and have a very healthly drive so what do you think I entertain myself with Shuuhei?"
He let go of the clay so it was on the laying on the edge of the pool but didnt move his arm from the edge thought.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 6:26

He laughed. "I guessed. Just wanted my suspicion confirmed." his lips curled into a smirk. "I'm cool..." he said, rather suggestively, a glint in his eyes. It'd been some time for him, either way. Not because he couldn't get girl or boys alike, but there hadn't really been anyone interesting. Genma, however...

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 6:29

Genma licked his lower lip and moved his head abit to the side while he looked at Shuuhei "So you want to entertain me here or somewhere else? You deside I will follow as a little puppy for now anyway"
Genma couldnt help but laugh abit at his last comment "Okay the last with puppy was a joke"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 6:33

"My room, then? I haven't got a room mate yet, very convenient..." he grinned as he swam over to the ladder, and stepped up, out of the pool, shook his hair, droplets flying everywhere.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 6:37

"Sure why not. I have a roommate Kakashi from our class" Genma swam over to the edge where his pants and shirt was and pulled himself out of the water and took a towel from the bag and dried himself quickly off before taking his boxers off quickly and putting his pants on. He bent down an took his shirt and bag and walked up to the door leading out..

//Out//

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 29 Okt - 6:58

Smiling, Shuuhei followed, his own towel slung over a shoulder.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum