Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Practice session [[Privat, Engelsk]]

2 deltagere

Side 1 af 2 1, 2  Næste

Go down

Practice session [[Privat, Engelsk]] Empty Practice session [[Privat, Engelsk]]

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 12 Okt - 11:45

They found Kushina, and, after her quickly shifting into normal clothes, they next went into the music classroom, where Rin, Tenzou and Gai were waiting. All waved and smiled at the newcomers. "So, I see you hadn't forgotten all about us, Kushina." Rin commented gently, a beaming smile on her lips. She had shoulder-length, straight brown hair, parted at the middle, and lilac stripes upon her cheeks. She was standing with a guitar, making it quite obvious that she was the rhythm guitarist (seeing as Kakashi was the lead).

Sidst rettet af Kakashi Hatake Fre 12 Okt - 19:09, rettet 1 gang

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Practice session [[Privat, Engelsk]] Empty Sv: Practice session [[Privat, Engelsk]]

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 12 Okt - 11:49

"Of course I hadn't," Kushina laughed, quite embarrassed. "I just, ah, my mind wanders. I was practicing my taekwondo, so, time just flew, and... Yeah." she smiled, a small blush on her cheeks as she scratched her neck a bit awkwardly.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Practice session [[Privat, Engelsk]] Empty Sv: Practice session [[Privat, Engelsk]]

Indlæg  Lise Fre 12 Okt - 23:52

Minato looked around and said some "hi's" to the band. They looked friendly enough. He tried not to clutch Kushina's hand too possessively (he hadn't let go of it since they met her.)
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Gæst Lør 13 Okt - 1:47

Rin smiled, then looked at Minato. "I assume you're Minato? Kushina and Kakashi's been talking quite a bit about you. Mostly Kushina, of course."

Kakashi just smiled, and let them talk for now, fetching his guitar meanwhile.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 13 Okt - 1:48

Kushina blushed, smiled, glanced at her feet and gave a small, slightly shy nod, whilst giving Minato's hand a small squeeze.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 16 Okt - 8:31

"Yeah. Minato Namikaze." He went over and shook hands with Rin, still not letting go of Kushina's hand.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 16 Okt - 8:32

"Rin." she introduced herself, with a crooked smile. "Kakashi's step-sister, in case you didn't know."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 16 Okt - 8:43

"Yeah, I've heard about you," he smiled at her. She seemed nice enough. Wonder if Kakashi still fancied her, or that was all water under the bridge... who knew with that guy.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 16 Okt - 8:47

A smile, and a nod, then she looked at Kakashi and Kushina. "So, should we get to it, guys? Preferably before sunrise?" she teased, winking at Kakashi.

He rolled his eyes, laughed. "Sure." he plugged in his guitar, went to stand in front of the microphone.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 16 Okt - 8:57

Kushina nodded, likewise, smiling. A squeeze to Minato's hand, then she let go of it, walked up to the others, to the other microphone, right beside Kakashi.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 16 Okt - 9:27

Minato smiled back, as non-halfheartedly as he could manage, and leaned against the wall to listen.
...why hadn't she told him?
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 16 Okt - 9:31

On Gai's cue(he was the drummer, after all), the song began, and Kakashi was the first to sing.

"She was like April sky
Sunrise in her eyes
Child of light, shining star
Fire in her heart
Brightest day, melting snow
Breaking through the chill
October and april..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 16 Okt - 9:36

On Gai's cue(he was the drummer, after all), the song began, and Kakashi was the first to sing.

"She was like April sky
Sunrise in her eyes
Child of light, shining star
Fire in her heart
Brightest day, melting snow
Breaking through the chill
October and april..."

Kushina, still with that soft smile, began singing on her cue.

"He was like frozen sky
In October night
Darkest cloud in the storm
Raining from his heart?
Coldest snow, deepest chill?
Tearing down his will?
October and April..."

Then, the chorus, looking each other in the eyes as they sang together with smiles on their lips, before Kushina's gaze returned to Minato.

"Like hate and love
Worlds apart
This fatal love was like poison right from the start
Like light and Dark
Worlds apart
This fatal love was like poison right from the start..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 16 Okt - 9:51

Minato.. didn't know how to feel. Mostly, he felt really, really shitty. This was just wrong. She wasn't supposed to be up there doing duets with Kakashi. Even if Kushina had a really good singing voice. But.. why would she want to sing... it was a love song, wasn't it? Kind of a love song at least.. Why would she even want to sing that - with him?
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 16 Okt - 9:58

Now, Kakashi again, while looking at Kushina, still - and the emotion in that gaze... Was a bit hard to decipher. Admiration? Gratefulness? Perhaps, even, a shred of the love he used to feel for her?

"We were like loaded guns
Sacrificed our lives..."

Kushina returned his look, perhaps a slight reddening of her cheeks at the look in his eyes, as she sang her part.

"We were like love undone
Craving to entwine..."

The gaze was held for the longest while, as they, again, sang together.

"Fatal torch
Final thrill
Love was bound to Kill
October and april..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 16 Okt - 10:00

Over at the wall, Kushina's boyfriend was feeling decidedly sick. He had the strongest urge to just go over and.. what? Punch Kakashi in the face? Rip Kushina away from him? She'd chosen to be there, nobody'd forced her...
Had she not wanted Minato to hear this?
He swallowed hard.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 16 Okt - 10:11

The last two choruses, sung together, again - Kushina's gaze alternating between Kakashi and Minato, a soft smile on her lips all along.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 16 Okt - 10:19

He tried hard to keep his paranoia under control. Was she going to dump him and go back to Kakashi? He didn't think so, she wouldn't break that to him like that. Still.. he just couldn't figure out why she'd do this to him. No.. this was completely normal, wasn't it? Just a girl singing in a band with her friends. If he got too jealous and overreacted, she might get angry. Worse, she might get upset. So Minato put on his bravest brave face.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 16 Okt - 10:30

Kakashi grinned, and gave her a hug once the song ended. "Great, you did practice the lyrics. You couldn't even remember half of them last time," he grinned, ruffled her hair - even kissed her cheek.

Kushina, however, just grinned, maybe blushed a little. "Of course I did. I told you I would, and you know I keep my promises." then she turned to Minato. "Well, what d'you think, Nato?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 16 Okt - 10:30

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND YOU ASSHOLE.

"Ah - great! Very good. Sounds really pro," he lied.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 16 Okt - 10:36

"Thanks!" she beamed, as she went to his side again, kissed him, hugged him, still with that bright smile on her face.

Kakashi merely smiled as he looked upon the two.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 16 Okt - 10:40

Phew. Nobody'd noticed anything. He kissed her, maybe a little hard and possessive, but no less loving than usual.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 16 Okt - 10:44

A grin, and she gently rubbed her nose against his, still smiling as she looked him in the eyes. "... You're... Okay with this?" she asked, then, in a low voice. "I mean... Y'know."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 16 Okt - 10:45

Now what? Did he lie to her? Yes. He had to. "Sure," he said, a little too casually, a little too much hurt still showing in his eyes, and he felt it, and quickly kissed her to distract her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 16 Okt - 10:49

She gave a weak smile. She did see the kiss for what it was; a distraction, but she still let herself be calmed a little. "Mmhmm... Just... Tell me if anythings bothering you, alright?" she played a little with the hair at the back of his neck.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 2 1, 2  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum